PDA

View Full Version : Tren question

bigmills
12-25-2016, 09:57 PM
Have a question for some veterans out there. So I got a free bottle of trim to try from a good sponsor lab it was brown tren, and halfway through the bottle like I know started to flare up so I had to add in .5 mg of caber twice a week. The following week that bottle ran out and I picked some up off another approved source. However since I have been using the new tren I have not had to use cabre at all. Can this just happen or is everyone thinking like me that the new trend I have might be bunk?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
12-25-2016, 09:59 PM
need a little more info. did your dose change? what kind of ai and how much were you taking for each type of tren. it could be e2 gyno not prolactin gyno. also keep in mind, many UGLs are not going to be exact mg for mg. one may have been under or over dosed and vise versa.

bigmills
12-25-2016, 10:03 PM
need a little more info. did your dose change? what kind of ai and how much were you taking for each type of tren. it could be e2 gyno not prolactin gyno. also keep in mind, many UGLs are not going to be exact mg for mg. one may have been under or over dosed and vise versa.
I understand the dosage might not be correct. On top of the caber I was using 20 mg of nolvadex. Pretty sure it was from prolactin because I'm still running the same amount of test but no problem with gyno. Also it was tren a and I was running 50 mg ed...

VallieFlag
12-25-2016, 11:36 PM
Is there any proof that prolactin causes gyno? I'm very interested in the science behind it.

Loose Cannon
12-25-2016, 11:41 PM
Is there any proof that prolactin causes gyno? I'm very interested in the science behind it.

i dont have any studies to give you but there is certainly 2 types of gyno from aas. estrogen induced and prolactin induced.

Loose Cannon
12-25-2016, 11:45 PM
I understand the dosage might not be correct. On top of the caber I was using 20 mg of nolvadex. Pretty sure it was from prolactin because I'm still running the same amount of test but no problem with gyno. Also it was tren a and I was running 50 mg ed...

i guess i cant really give you a solid answer. but if i were to speculate, yes you could be correct. but tren isnt often faked in the ugl world imo. also, you need to take an AI not just a SERM. SERMs will direct the estrogen away from your nipples, but its still there. you estrogen could be very high because you arent taking an AI, and 20mg of nolvadex may not be doing the trick for it anymore. its possible its not from prolactin at all. wanna be sure, go get bloodwork, make sure it includes prolactin, and labmax the tren. PM me the 2 sponsors you are working with and i can probably tell you if its legit tren or not.

bigmills
12-26-2016, 12:10 AM
There is two things that cause gyno prolactin and high estrogen.. in my 15 years of doing this I had never ran something that raises your prolactin like train and never have gyno with just taken .5 Arimidex EOD. But six or seven shots into tren it was starting to flare up real bad.So I'm 110 percent sure that prolactin causes gyno..

turbolnd
12-26-2016, 08:06 PM
There's an article on this forum that explains how Tren actually needs estrogen. Works better with estrogen in place. With Tren you should need less A.I.'s.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
12-26-2016, 08:22 PM
There's an article on this forum that explains how Tren actually needs estrogen. Works better with estrogen in place. With Tren you should need less A.I.'s.

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

totally agree. but like you said, lower dose of an AI not nothing at all.