View Full Version : Advice for my upcoming purchase

BigMan1779
12-29-2016, 04:15 PM
So I've been dieting for two years and have lost 150 lbs due to light cardio and lifting for more heart rate purposes, but I'm ready to take some of the looser skin and fill it with muscle before I look into any type of surgery. I do retain water easier than most, so that is a red flag when it may come to certain brews, but it's hard to find another person who has or is going down this same road I am. I've looked into Test and Tren. I've done a lot of reading from numerous places and I feel like I just start spinning my wheels. If someone out there can give me some advice as in to what the best route would be for me, man I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again family.

yesidont
12-29-2016, 05:48 PM
great job bro. for sure you must check your E2 and prolactin levels and keep them in a low range.
Maybe write your stats here ?

BigMan1779
12-29-2016, 06:11 PM
great job bro. for sure you must check your E2 and prolactin levels and keep them in a low range.
Maybe write your stats here ?

Not a problem at all. I'm 30 y/o 6'5 and I just came in at 301, but I'm continuing to shed weight. I also have a water pill and phentermine in my daily regiment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iJUICE
12-30-2016, 12:32 AM
Hey brother, good job, I helped many friends to do so, the thing that helped the most to pull the skin was a healthy lifestyle (sleep/food) and growth hormone and peptides.
Some used some creams and stuff but if you can afford hgh will be the best, otherwise, peptides will be very good too for the skin.
About steroids, I would stack some test and boldenone along with peptides or growth
keep it up mate

BigMan1779
12-30-2016, 12:39 AM
Hey brother, good job, I helped many friends to do so, the thing that helped the most to pull the skin was a healthy lifestyle (sleep/food) and growth hormone and peptides.
Some used some creams and stuff but if you can afford hgh will be the best, otherwise, peptides will be very good too for the skin.
About steroids, I would stack some test and boldenone along with peptides or growth
keep it up mate

I was thinking about HGH, but what would that do to a person my size? I'm already 6'5 300. Would it just focus mainly on my muscle mass or do I have potential to see gains all the way across the board? Ex: height and voice scenarios?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stormn
12-30-2016, 03:04 AM
Tren will give you high cholesterol so you got to watch that. I might do a test, t-bol cycle for the time even throw in some eq maybe for first time. Tren is no joke want to ease into that one. Tren will melt the fat away though