PDA

View Full Version : Cycle, PCT, swelling, soreness question

Sacdiddy
12-29-2016, 08:39 PM
Purchased Gen Shi cut cycle from napsgear (test prop, dros prop, tren ace blend). I am having real bad case of soreness after each pin, and 3 times it swelled up. I never had this type of soreness or swelling during any of my other cycles. I am 3 weeks into my cycle.

Do i stop now and PCT.
or switch to another cycle (test cyp, tren acet, winny) for a shorter time and then PCT?
Do i need a PCT?

Is swelling and soreness common with cut blends?

any help would be appreciated

VallieFlag
12-30-2016, 03:13 AM
Swelling is never normal. It means the gear was made bad or theres something else wrong.
What needles are you using? Where are you pinning? If you have cycled before and didn't have problems it sounds like its not you, but them. Contact naps and ask them if they are having complaints from others. Have you used the compounds one at a time so you can see which one is causing it or do you suck up three at once and just slam it in?

stephen220
12-30-2016, 09:21 AM
If it's a high milligram blend it could cause pain and test p is known to cause pain in some. Is it red and hot? How long does it last or is it just sore ?

cajun504
12-30-2016, 09:23 AM
Is it warm to the touch? I have had some seriously uncomfortable shit in my day but if it's really swelling that aint good. If its warm in could be a sign of infection.