View Full Version : HCG Question

cajun504
12-30-2016, 09:33 AM
Ok, Ive's researched the shit out of this and get mixed reviews. So I know, or think I know, that HCG in it's powdered form degrades rather quickly, at least compared to another medicines. I have a bunch of vials of unconstituted HCG from 2013, does anyone know how much this stuff degrades? Or should I just throw it out and start over? I should also add this is HCG is from a legit lab here in the states who only tests their products just enough as far as expirations go so they are probably good for a bit longer than listed. I have quite a few though, I'd hate to toss them if i don't have to, and I need them...Any help would be appreciated.

Flint
12-30-2016, 05:13 PM
Worst case they are not 100% potent. No need to throw them out, nothing bad will happen. may just need to inject extra for desired effect

Mudrunner32
12-31-2016, 09:14 PM
Is there an expiration date on there? Just got mine in the mail today and it shows the date of manufacturing and expiration date. The expiration date is 3 years from the date of manufacturing. I'm sure it also depends on how you've been storing it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk