PDA

View Full Version : Hair..or No Hair

Delta5
12-30-2016, 02:11 PM
On TRT, a few cycles here and there. Hair has just...stopped growing..and slowly getting thinner. I know the process that causes it, just wondering if anyone has any luck with anything....seems Ive read a lot of complicated processes, risks, etc. Would appreciate any helpful feedback or opinions.

jeffC
12-30-2016, 02:19 PM
I've heard there is anti DHT shampoo you can buy from the drug store.

Delta5
12-30-2016, 02:34 PM
Hmm Nizerol ? I think...spelling is probably wrong

Torcha
12-30-2016, 02:39 PM
Proscar.. Look that up... its a horrible feeling as you first notice it huh? feels like you'll never be able to get a chick again.. that im happy to tell you isn't the case.. shaved and confident is better than worried and trying to cover it up... some of the best things in life look better shaved

Delta5
12-30-2016, 02:47 PM
hahaha thanks Torcha....Proscar...wont fuk with my hormones ? Again, Im always "on"...cycle or TRT.

Torcha
12-30-2016, 03:07 PM
hahaha thanks Torcha....Proscar...wont fuk with my hormones ? Again, Im always "on"...cycle or TRT.

yeah it does man.. theres a really good explanation on how it does, unfortunately, science isn't my thing.. im sure the smarterer brothers can help you there.. what I do know is that it reduces gains. so my box of proscar is still un opened and over 10 years old..
its hard man.. I seriously can relate to your position..i tried to hang on... it just gets you down...teach your hair issues a lesson.. shave and show it who's boss!!! the time will come where you don't even think about it.. girls wont notice, they stare at your 18inch plus arms in amazement. im 42, if your in great shape in your fourties, you will be surprised the attention you get from the young (daddy issues), middle aged chicks with beer drinking skinny armed, low libido husbands, and even, thou not so desireable the older gals.(it is flattering thou) . some poor dudes lose there hair early twenties, and they don't juice!

Delta5
12-30-2016, 03:10 PM
Gotcha bro...yea i keep it pretty hi n tight now so it wont be too big of a difference. Thanks for the thoughts Torcha, correct u are!!

Torcha
12-30-2016, 03:13 PM
Gotcha bro...yea i keep it pretty hi n tight now so it wont be too big of a difference. Thanks for the thoughts Torcha, correct u are!!

all good man...

Delta5
12-30-2016, 03:15 PM
Im just in PISS mode because Im 2 months recovered from an abdominal hernia op, chillin from the heavy weights, cycles, etc..anxious to get at it again...lost 9 lbs. I love those tits the Hulk is toting!! A few more looks at em and Ill be all good.

Torcha
12-30-2016, 03:19 PM
Im just in PISS mode because Im 2 months recovered from an abdominal hernia op, chillin from the heavy weights, cycles, etc..anxious to get at it again...lost 9 lbs. I love those tits the Hulk is toting!! A few more looks at em and Ill be all good.

hahaha...yeah..I still perv at my avatar too... damn nice cans huh!! I didn't even notice hulk was under them before.. haha..

Izk
04-20-2017, 01:52 AM
1. Finasteride or dutasteride
2. Regaine shampoo
3. Any topical solution containing monixidil
5. Vasodilators may help a little too

BIGCASPER
04-20-2017, 02:57 AM
NPP Makes my hair grow like crazy..

Paradox
04-20-2017, 04:24 AM
NPP Makes my hair grow like crazy..

Head hair?

graysqwrl
08-28-2018, 08:11 PM
finasteride did the trick for me. Good Luck!

bobhead
08-29-2018, 06:00 AM
Finasteride does not effect muscle mass.
Dht is not a mass building hormone.

You need to use finasteride or dutasteride.
And then use some minoxidil to stimulate growth.

bigpapapumpaf
08-30-2018, 05:43 PM
Are you taking any type of AI while on TRT? That might be the issue.

BPP

bobhead
08-31-2018, 07:42 PM
Hair thinning is typically a good sign of androgenic activity.
You can actually witness the change overnight.
Keep an eye out, you'll notice your hair thinning and thickening.