PDA

View Full Version : Looking to start my cycle tomorrow, but....

Mudrunner32
12-31-2016, 09:30 PM
I haven't gotten bloodwork done yet. Can I pin tomorrow and get my pre cycle bloodwork done this week...or is that a no-go??

I also have a question about the HCG I got in today. I've never gotten it in ampoules like these, and it came with one amp of the unconstitued HCG and one amp of Sodium Chloride. Is it just a straight forward mix into a mixing vial and I'm good from there? Last time I used bacteriostatic water....Is there a difference between using that and the sodium chloride provided with the HCG?http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161231/c1880df509ccb156e6d767bed60a2f64.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

bulk_cut
01-01-2017, 12:24 AM
You can't start using anything until you get your blood work done. Even if you inject today and get it done tomorrow the results will be skewed. If you just got that HCG in I'd contact the source and let them know they sent you expired product and ask for replacements. There's no reason for someone to send you anything that's expired or close to it.

Mudrunner32
01-01-2017, 12:29 AM
You can't start using anything until you get your blood work done. Even if you inject today and get it done tomorrow the results will be skewed. If you just got that HCG in I'd contact the source and let them know they sent you expired product and ask for replacements. There's no reason for someone to send you anything that's expired or close to it.
It's not expired....that's the date of manufacturing. Expiration date is 06/19.
Thanks for chiming in. I was thinking it'd be best to just wait one more week.....Just so damn ready to start!!

stormn
01-01-2017, 04:36 AM
PATIENCE DANIELSON

Mudrunner32
01-01-2017, 04:51 AM
PATIENCE DANIELSON
[emoji23]