PDA

View Full Version : New Years blast

Super Saiyan
01-02-2017, 02:13 AM
Whats up fellas?!!! What is your New Years blast?

Mine:

Test, tren, eq, tbol, proviron.

jeffC
01-02-2017, 02:20 AM
Test E/ Deca.

cominback22
01-02-2017, 02:28 AM
Gonna be test, tren, mast, M1T, and var. Possibly add in primo somewhere in there

ducksonthewall
01-02-2017, 03:19 AM
I just started 20mg dbol ED on top of my test/eq. About as wild as I will get lol.

SimpleAddar
01-02-2017, 03:31 AM
Test / npp stanavar

TrenMonster
01-02-2017, 08:44 PM
Test, NPP, Masteron, HGH, slin, Proviron

VallieFlag
01-03-2017, 04:14 PM
I wasted a month of my cycle after crashing my estrogen so I'm going to go for an extra month to try and make up for the lost time. PCT will take longer but I can handle it.
I'm doing everything in 4s. 4 weeks of test/tren/npp/dbol 400/400/400/40. Proviron too. I'd love to hit 205, but we'll see. Then I'll be doing the toughest longest PCT I've ever run!

stormn
01-03-2017, 05:36 PM
I just ran EQ750mg,tren a 400mg,test e 250mg, weekly and tbol 50mg ed for 6 weeks after 2 months on tren then went EQ 750 mg, NPP 450mg,test e 250 weekly all AEL gear. I have to go do my trt bloods Jan 31 wait about 2 more months then 3 months of Tren a 400 mg, test 250,weekly for month and a half then NPP 450,test e 250, weekly and tbol 50 mg ed to finish out the other month and a half

VallieFlag
01-04-2017, 01:56 AM
I just ran EQ750mg,tren a 400mg,test e 250mg, weekly and tbol 50mg ed for 6 weeks after 2 months on tren then went EQ 750 mg, NPP 450mg,test e 250 weekly all AEL gear. I have to go do my trt bloods Jan 31 wait about 2 more months then 3 months of Tren a 400 mg, test 250,weekly for month and a half then NPP 450,test e 250, weekly and tbol 50 mg ed to finish out the other month and a half

What were your results?

sledgehammer
01-04-2017, 02:42 AM
I wasted a month of my cycle after crashing my estrogen so I'm going to go for an extra month to try and make up for the lost time. PCT will take longer but I can handle it.
I'm doing everything in 4s. 4 weeks of test/tren/npp/dbol 400/400/400/40. Proviron too. I'd love to hit 205, but we'll see. Then I'll be doing the toughest longest PCT I've ever run!

I just ran this cycle and estrogen got real high out of nowhere and I started haing performance issues,(deca dick). Might want to consider bumping up that test 200mg or dropping npp by 100. I believe the tren might have added to the situation being both tren/npp are progesterones. It gets tricky, cause now your running more test than tren, so sides could be increased.

I took 4 wks off and just started again as well. This time I'm using just test/tren with some var. No estrogen problems, no prolactin issues. I get great results. Regardless tren is going to be the super-star.

The performance thing was a biggie for me though, my ego coudnt take it, lol. Could go for hrs, but no finish. Wife didn't like that.

VallieFlag
01-04-2017, 02:16 PM
I just ran this cycle and estrogen got real high out of nowhere and I started haing performance issues,(deca dick). Might want to consider bumping up that test 200mg or dropping npp by 100. I believe the tren might have added to the situation being both tren/npp are progesterones. It gets tricky, cause now your running more test than tren, so sides could be increased.

I took 4 wks off and just started again as well. This time I'm using just test/tren with some var. No estrogen problems, no prolactin issues. I get great results. Regardless tren is going to be the super-star.

The performance thing was a biggie for me though, my ego coudnt take it, lol. Could go for hrs, but no finish. Wife didn't like that.

Hmmm interesting. Will the NPP still be worth it at 200 p/w? That seems quite low. I don't have caber on hand so maybe a lower dose would suit me better. In the future I'd like to use tren OR NPP, not both at once. This is just a little treat to myself to blow up and feel good, but I would prefer one at a time for future cycles. Some people say NPP is their version of tren in a bulking cycle. What are your thoughts?
I'm new to NPP and I am very interested in it. I was hoping that deca dick wouldn't be an issue with the fast estered version, but thinking about it logically, if it raises prolactin the ester doesn't really matter. I guess it will clear the system much faster though which will restore prolactin levels if theres some sort of issue.
Performance issues are a huge worry of mine and I'd hate to have problems seeing as I'm a newlywed. I recently crashed my estro hard on what I considered to be a lower end dose of arimidex and it fucked me up for a month. Anyone know the implications of crashing prolactin?

VallieFlag
01-04-2017, 02:18 PM
Also I was actually thinking of lowering the test to 200. You're saying thats a bad idea with the NPP? Souds like the NPP is going to cause more issues than its worth.

stormn
01-04-2017, 06:11 PM
the tren made me loose mass weight got me hard as shit when the eq kicked in my apatite went way up the npp filled me out getting good size from it. The tren dried out my joints and the npp helped big time. I use b-6 at 400-500 mg a day instead of caber and amirdex for all my prolactin issues works for a lot of shit. I googled natural supplement for caber and b-6 was one way . I tried a long time ago and it worked right away no more lumps under my nipples and no more soft dick and it is cheap as hell just go to your local store.

VallieFlag
01-04-2017, 09:10 PM
the tren made me loose mass weight got me hard as shit
Thanks for your input but can you explain this 'sentence'? I don't get what you mean here.

stormn
01-05-2017, 06:12 PM
check out my review for AEL tells everything thanks brother

stormn
01-05-2017, 06:17 PM
brother I had the same issues researched natural replacement for caber and b-6 came up did research on b-6 it helps with a lot of shit I had deca dick at the time went and got some b-6 worked right away amazing handles all the prolactin issues check it out it's cheep and you can get at any store

sledgehammer
01-05-2017, 08:14 PM
Hmmm interesting. Will the NPP still be worth it at 200 p/w? That seems quite low. I don't have caber on hand so maybe a lower dose would suit me better. In the future I'd like to use tren OR NPP, not both at once. This is just a little treat to myself to blow up and feel good, but I would prefer one at a time for future cycles. Some people say NPP is their version of tren in a bulking cycle. What are your thoughts?
I'm new to NPP and I am very interested in it. I was hoping that deca dick wouldn't be an issue with the fast estered version, but thinking about it logically, if it raises prolactin the ester doesn't really matter. I guess it will clear the system much faster though which will restore prolactin levels if theres some sort of issue.
Performance issues are a huge worry of mine and I'd hate to have problems seeing as I'm a newlywed. I recently crashed my estro hard on what I considered to be a lower end dose of arimidex and it fucked me up for a month. Anyone know the implications of crashing prolactin?

Whats weird is ive run this cycle before and didn't have issues now that I think about it. What I did was run test 750mg/wk, Npp 400wk, tren 525wk, dbol 50ed. That was one onf the best mass cycles ive ever ran and didn't have issues. What I did wrong was run test to low this time. I was thinking of my hairline too much.

So basically just bump up your test by 200mg and u will be fine. Trust me. I literally ran npp straight for 2 yrs with my trt. Using tren off and on every 8 wks. For me tren is an amazing mass builder. What u gain is fast, u keep it, and its solid. Enjoy

VallieFlag
01-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Whats weird is ive run this cycle before and didn't have issues now that I think about it. What I did was run test 750mg/wk, Npp 400wk, tren 525wk, dbol 50ed. That was one onf the best mass cycles ive ever ran and didn't have issues. What I did wrong was run test to low this time. I was thinking of my hairline too much.

So basically just bump up your test by 200mg and u will be fine. Trust me. I literally ran npp straight for 2 yrs with my trt. Using tren off and on every 8 wks. For me tren is an amazing mass builder. What u gain is fast, u keep it, and its solid. Enjoy

Awesome bro. Sounds like it might be a sweet lil bulk. I'll go with 500 test then. Thanks for your input.