PDA

View Full Version : Beard care

coalminer78
01-07-2017, 07:22 AM
Any brothers have beards here?? What brand oil,shampoo, and conditioners do you use?? The old lady has let me keep growing it out since no shave November.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

PugDad
01-07-2017, 07:33 AM
I usually just use whatever shampoo or conditioner I normally use on my hair, seems to work pretty well. I always make sure I let the condition kind of sit in there for a bit before I wash it out though. The beard oil I use is called Grave Before Shave, I got it off Amazon and it smells pretty damn good and definitely helps soften things up. I have the original scent which is kind of a citrus like smell and the pine scent which is my favorite of the two and it smells amazing.

Beastmode121
01-07-2017, 11:36 AM
I wash it from head and shoulders and lotion it after shower

Tigar
01-07-2017, 04:50 PM
My wife got me a gift pack that included a wooden beard comb, beard wax ,beard oil and beard wash.
What I noticed is that the oils used are almond oil , Argan oil and a few others , you can look up oils for hair care and find cheap sources of the same crap used in these over priced little bottles .
the wax is good because you can shape your beard if your going out dressed nicely.
apparantly wooden combs are better for your beard no idea why....maybe Jesus used one?
any way, the beard oil has soaked in and it smells good .
the beard Wash is good too, it's not too harsh , I've had dandruff in my beard before it gets really dry and it's a different grain of hair than your head.
the best way to moistureise your beard though is by eating muff.
let those pussy juices soak in.
keep eating till they get a beard rash between there legs.

cominback22
01-07-2017, 05:04 PM
I use the same soap/conditioner combo that I use of my hair. I also use a Jack Black beard oil from Ulta that the wife got me. Smells good and if you run it in well enough helps the skin under the beard not be so dry.

+2 on the pussy juice. Puts a nice shimmer on the beard.

Prime24
01-15-2017, 05:04 AM
My brother got me an assortment of stuff for christmas from The Art of Shaving (ironic) and I said it was all overpriced and I would never re-buy it.. now that I've been using it I love the wash and conditioner as well as the oils and balms and will most likely go back on my word lol

haroldjcatalano
02-20-2017, 12:55 PM
A very important factor in men's life is his beard. Its very essential for one to take care of his beard really well and to use a good quality products for attractive beard.

Boombalaty
02-21-2017, 02:57 AM
I also use the same shampoo/conditioner I use on my hair. I occasionally will give it a good rub with olive oil or coconut oil, give it a good brush and let it sit for 30min-an hour before I jump in the shower. Softens it up really nice and makes it all shiny and smooth. I dont have alot of beard tho so I dunno how it would be for a dude with a serious beard.

XanRa
02-21-2017, 03:04 AM
I just use whatever shampoos and conditioner the lady is using, good enough for me. I have a decent sized beard so I have to be a little attentive to how I care for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_Northman1522
02-21-2017, 03:23 AM
Beard & Mustache Care (https://straightrazors.com/beard-care/)

This is what I(and ole lady especially) like for my beard.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170221/cf0e6998cc47d9e3226e99f35509c104.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Xtreme4Life
02-21-2017, 04:26 AM
I've been growing one for the first time. It's maybe 4 inches down past my chin now. I also use the same shampoo/conditioner I use for my hair, but I do have some oil I need to use more often. Can definitely tell a difference when I use it. Should probably make that or something like it a habit before it gets too much longer.

Tigar
02-21-2017, 08:26 AM
I conditioned it again yesterday for a few hours in a pussy and her bum hole

milleniumgirl
02-21-2017, 04:02 PM
I'm a woman so I never had a beard but all I know is that some of my colleagues who have one kinda stink (well their beard does). I don't know if it is caused by a lack of care .....

nodice
02-26-2017, 11:21 AM
I use head and shoulders men. It stops any itchiness and dry skin underneath, I use a beard oil every few days after showering while it's still damp it also helps so I can shape it. If it needs a lot of hydration I apply melted coconut oil and leave for a few hours.

coalminer78
02-26-2017, 11:34 AM
I care for my beard girl....maybe I should recommend it to your colleagues

rocco-x
02-26-2017, 11:48 PM
I just started growing mine...well trying to anyhow lol.
Longest I've ever gone without shaving is about a full month. It just doesn't wanna seem to grow in full altho I do get a fairly heavy shadow. It's been 2wks and have it shaped up evenly on both sides but I do wanna grow it out ala ZZ Toppish haha! Is there anything you guys suggest to make it grow fuller or thicker other than not touching it at all...oils or conditioning?

the_Northman1522
02-26-2017, 11:54 PM
I'm a woman so I never had a beard but all I know is that some of my colleagues who have one kinda stink (well their beard does). I don't know if it is caused by a lack of care .....
Most likely from lack of care.

korsaire
02-27-2017, 12:06 AM
when i have mine i only use dr. bronner's its a pure castille soap and put some oil in it if i remember it was jojoba,grapeseed oil,almond oil in equal part add some aragan oil and put some tea tree oil for the iching

the_Northman1522
02-27-2017, 12:09 AM
Staightrazors.com has the best beard oil I've ever used.

JMosley
05-17-2017, 05:33 AM
Hey there! Beard are the most raw thing any man can own and grow. But, beard demands proper care. Poor lifestyle and improper diet can affect your beard growth. In order to tame and maintain it, one can use beard products. Just apply beard oil into your beard, 30 minutes before jumping into shower, you can see positive results after this step. Also, make sure to use a mid beard shampoo or beard wash, exclusively made for beard. Inclusion of beard wax in your daily grooming (https://www.beard-growth.com/Beard-Wax/) routine can work wonders as it softens your beard and leaves a fresh scent which lasts all day long. Home remedies like applying eucalyptus or argan oil can be effective. All in all, if you own a beard, you have to maintain it.

JMosley
06-03-2017, 11:24 AM
Hey there! Beard are the most raw thing any man can own and grow. But, beard demands proper care. Poor lifestyle and improper diet can affect your beard growth. In order to tame and maintain it, one can use beard products. Just apply beard oil into your beard, 30 minutes before jumping into shower, you can see positive results after this step. Also, make sure to use a mid beard shampoo or beard wash, exclusively made for beard. Inclusion of beard wax in your daily grooming routine (https://www.beard-growth.com/Beard-Wax/) can work wonders as it softens your beard and leaves a fresh scent which lasts all day long. Home remedies like applying eucalyptus or argan oil can be effective. All in all, if you own a beard, you have to maintain it.

Fast Willie from Philly
06-03-2017, 12:24 PM
just treat it like pubic hair. Its like having a big pussy on your face
Any brothers have beards here?? What brand oil,shampoo, and conditioners do you use?? The old lady has let me keep growing it out since no shave November.

OooThats
09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
You're beard would be much nicer if u had a Penguin jersey on.. ;)

War13
09-14-2017, 06:43 PM
Oil is the one and only thing in my experience you'll need as far as a product goes unless you want to shape it, style it, or whatever. I just use 2 in 1 head and shoulder's with unscented oil (Botanical Skin Works). Cheap and lasts a long time. No bumps, no dry skin, just pure beard awesomeness.

Tigar
09-17-2017, 08:20 AM
Hey perhaps you can help your Colleagues condition it?

james1991
09-17-2017, 09:36 AM
Bro wash your beard every other day with normal shampoo . Make sure you scrub deep to clean the skin. Dry it brush it and I personally like a bit of grave before shave beard oil( pine scent) and you're all good

Johnny Highroller
10-07-2017, 12:26 AM
Try Honest amish beard oil and beard balm! That is my go to brand for all beard products! Besides that, I would make sure to wash it daily and condition it ... Chicks love beards! My girl loves mine, she can't keep her hands off!

MRJB22
10-07-2017, 03:24 AM
Duluth Trading Company Beard Oil.........

Beard Brand Balms.......

bdad
11-21-2017, 09:56 PM
After I get out of the shower towel dry and apply honest amish classic beard oil.

One Hairy SOB
11-21-2017, 11:49 PM
For the past hand full of years I've been using the two companies below. Wolf cry has been my go to.

Wolf Cry Beard Company
Beardbrand

Wolf cry makes the best balms that are buttery smooth. Beardbrand has nice oils that don't leave me all greasy. I absolutely love Beardbrand's wash.

Don't over wash your beard. Once or twice a week depending on your hair type, natural oil production and outside environment. I wash on Thursday morning and Sunday night. Your best beard is a 3 day beard.

Get a nice detangling comb and boars hair brush. Comb and brush daily, but don't over do it. 18667

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sqwuidd
11-22-2017, 12:04 AM
Jack Black Beard oil and scrub - shit is awesome - my wife works at a beauty store and would get it for me all the time when I had a big beard

Sqwuidd
11-22-2017, 12:05 AM
I use the same soap/conditioner combo that I use of my hair. I also use a Jack Black beard oil from Ulta that the wife got me. Smells good and if you run it in well enough helps the skin under the beard not be so dry.

+2 on the pussy juice. Puts a nice shimmer on the beard.

Jack Black set - mine was from Sephora — shit is money

BornFat
03-25-2018, 08:39 AM
theirs a whole science in this beard growth shit, trust me, look up minoxidil beard spot. Got the whole science in it and how to grow it as well.