PDA

View Full Version : 17 days after my rotator cuff surgery

bruski36
01-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Its been 17 days since my rotator cuff surgery. swelling has gone down. Color is coming back. The Dr. said i can bend my arm at my elbow but absolutely no shoulder movement. I wear an immobilizer 24/7 to stop shoulder movment it sucks plus i have sleep apnea and wear a mask at night sleeping is tuff. Don't need the norco anymore for pain. Anchors installed,massive tear in supraspinatus (sheared off). subscapularis 75% torn off infraspinatus torn to...to much other damage to list. 2 and a half hours of surgery. my first anesthesiologist refused to put me under because of my heart issue my wife freaked out....while waiting in pre-op i took my wife's phone and called my cardiologist. I was cleared for surgery weeks ago by my cardiologist. i had two wait for another anesthesiologist...it took several hours...

bruski36
01-08-2017, 03:30 AM
Dr. is finally letting me bend my arm at the elbow just no shoulder movement

Beastie
01-08-2017, 03:32 AM
Scares me due to the fact my right rotator.. really bothers me some times..I wish you well.. and take your time in recovery..

Pinkman200
01-08-2017, 04:25 AM
I'd def run some good GH and BP-157 to help

Bulking4775
01-08-2017, 06:32 AM
Hope u get better bro! Feel your pain

bruski36
01-08-2017, 04:42 PM
doing hgh building up to 4iu's a day

HaRDBaLL
04-30-2017, 11:11 PM
Curious how your shoulder is healing, Bruski?

I'm getting an ankle fixed up in the next couple weeks, and then getting to my shoulder soon after. Similar injury as you describe, but mine isn't as severe as what you have going on. My MRI showed labrum tear, RC tear, Supra shredded, sub not looking good. Going on my third year feeling like the skin is the only thing holding the arm on.

Did you stick with only the HGH? Add BPC-157? Is it anywhere close to being back to normal?

I know a couple guys and gals who have had shoulder surgeries. None are encouraging so far, but none have used any gear to aid in the healing process. One didn't take enough time to heal and re injured it right away. Another got messed up even worse during surgery. Scary stuff. Hope yours is g2g!

gym_junkie
04-30-2017, 11:30 PM
Feel better brother