PDA

View Full Version : Diet/Training log

Pages : [1] 2

Boombalaty
01-09-2017, 02:22 AM
Ok so I have decided Im gonna start doing a log. I know posting here that there will be people to help hold me accountable and hopefully make me hold myself accountable. I started back in the gym mid April last year and have made some progress but, I am ready to kick this shit in gear. I am not currently on cycle because I feel that I still have quite a bit of fat to shave off before I worry about that. It is in the plan though lol, of course. Ill drop a couple of pics from around the time I started and a few from tonight. I was honestly surprised, I have not looked at the starting pics since I took them and felt like I hadnt made much progress. I will hopefully have time to get some diet and training added in starting tomorrow. Today I was right at 218lbs and 22% BF. In April I was at my heaviest and probably weakest ever at 232lbs.1148511486

These are from tonight.114871148811489

No more cheat days and no more skipping the gym...

Boombalaty
01-09-2017, 02:23 AM
Jeez, I just realized in them first pics I look like a fat sasquatch lmao...

Boombalaty
01-09-2017, 04:18 AM
Got a bit of time before bed. Today I was ultra sore from Friday and Saturday's workouts(back and chest) So I just smashed some cardio today. 30min HIIT on the peloton bike, which is awesome if you guys have not used one, and 30 min SS on the treadmill at 3.4mph and 2%incline. Tomorrow Im planning on another 30 min HIIT ride before work in the morning and arms after work. Had trouble this weekend getting all my cals in as usual but, I had 0 cheat meals or even snacks. I usually end up eating shitty on the weekend and only eating one or 2 meals each day. Had 4-5 good meals each day this weekend but ended up a bit short today, Ill prob smash a protein shake before i pass out.

fitraver
01-09-2017, 07:06 PM
You have certainly made progress man. Good job. Now time to kick it in overdrive and bust ass. Glad to see you doing it naturally at first as you will get WAY more from the gear once your body fat is 15% or under.

Are you following a strict meal plan and counting macros (calories)? If not I would HIGHLY suggest you start that. If you are, what're your macros at?

Boombalaty
01-10-2017, 12:56 AM
Fairly strict. 2100 cals atm with a 40 40 20 split. I just recently upped the carbs a bit because I was starting to feel a bit lethargic once I made it to the gym. Im still not too sure I am not a bit low on the calories but Im gonna see how things progress this week.

fitraver
01-10-2017, 12:58 AM
Fairly strict. 2100 cals atm with a 40 40 20 split. I just recently upped the carbs a bit because I was starting to feel a bit lethargic once I made it to the gym. Im still not too sure I am not a bit low on the calories but Im gonna see how things progress this week.

You can keep the carbs lower still just make sure to make them times periworkout. Nutrient partitioning is one of the most important things when it comes to diet. When cutting I pretty much keep all my carbs peri workout!

Boombalaty
01-10-2017, 01:10 AM
Log for today.... So today was a rough day at work, walked a shitload and shoveled 3k lbs of asphalt out of a dump truck so I was pretty wore out at gym time. Today was arm day and I really struggled. In the last few days I have had some pretty bad pain on the outside of my left elbow. I managed to struggle through but anything with a hammer grip was just too much.

supersets after a warm up

ez bar curl - 5 sets - 12-15 reps
overhead tri extensions - 5 sets - 12-15 reps

machine curls left and right - 5 sets - 12-15 reps
machine tri extensions - 5 sets - 12-15 reps

alternating dumbell curls - 4 sets - 12-15 reps
tri kickbacks - 4 sets - 15 reps

at this point I was really sore, especially my elbow so I called it quits there.
I have been doing some light curls and extensions here at the house with bands to keep the blood flowing

diet today was pretty decent, didnt feel hungry except just before lunch.

meal 1
1 cup lowfat cottage cheese
1 container light and fit greek yogurt

meal 2
baked swai fillet 5 oz
4 oz brussel sprouts
.7 cup brown rice

meal 3 (pre-workout) about an hour before the gym
6 oz chicken breast
1 cup broccoli
.7 cup brown rice

post workout
2 scoops protein in 1.5 cup unsweet almond milk
1 med banana

Dinner
Not sure what imma do here lol. Probably something like
5 oz 97% lean ground beef
1 cup broccoli
.7 cup brown rice

Need to finish up my log to see where this puts my macros for the day.

Boombalaty
01-10-2017, 01:15 AM
I had really planned on doing some sort of carb cycling and keeping my carbs higher on big lift days like legs and back. I just am not 100% on the proper protocol. There is so much conflicting info. Some say just cut the carbs and leave it as a deficit, some say up the protein to make up the calorie deficit.

fitraver
01-10-2017, 01:15 AM
Hey man, sounds like some kind of tendinitis or something with radial
Part of your forearm. My guess would be in arms you're trying to do too
Much and your forearm is failing before the biceps (I used to get this in my left forearm if I was doing arms twice a week). Maybe try cutting back a little arm arms as far as reps go.drop those sets to 3-4 max. Could also try lifting without your thumb gripped for a few workout to put less pressure on the forearm. See how that goes.

I could shoot you a few pointers on your diet if you want me to as well. Sorry I hope you don't think I'm being a dick or anything truly just tryin to help. You have the drive so wanna make sure you're making he most of that and optimizing your gains.

Boombalaty
01-10-2017, 01:24 AM
Oh no man, I dont think you are being a dick at all and I totally appreciate the input. I dont think its a forearm issue. The pain is very local, small area, surrounding the little bump on the outside of the humerus. 11492 I think that is the bone im feeling in my arm any way. Really weird, supinating with weight is tolerable but hammer grip kills me. I did have an unbelievable back workout friday and my forearms are still a little sore lol. I am open to any and all suggestions especially with diet. I really think my training is pretty ok.

Thanks alot Fit, I really do appreciate the help!

fitraver
01-10-2017, 01:38 AM
Yeah I certainly am not a dr or anything I just know from doing heavy hammer Curls and stuff with that kind of grip, it effected my forearm and a nerve in it, which surprising made me feel numbness towards my elbow even tho the cause wasn't there. It was something like peripheral entrapment or something the chiro said. Your situation def may be different was just a thought when you said hammer grips because it places a lot of tension in that area.

Boombalaty
01-10-2017, 01:45 AM
Luckily tomorrow is legs so the elbow will get some needed rest. Soulders/abs on wednesday but im not sure the elbow is going to dig laterals or front raises. Ill have to see how it feels and maybe do chest instead or do some high rep/low weight shoulders.

What do you think would be good changes to make in my diet? In the recent past alot of my issue was cheat days(or weekends) and getting up in a half conscious stupor in the middle of the night and smashing everything I could get my hands on. I think I have pretty well got that under control now.

fitraver
01-10-2017, 02:01 AM
If I was going to make some changes to start, I would. I've your carbs to only ore and post workout since you don't have that many. Make you're first couple meals just P/F and then your ore and post workout meals P/F/C. Hen your last meal before bed just P if you can, if not P/F is fine. Just minor tweaks but it would give you more energy for your workouts and better nutrient partitioning.

Also, if always measure by scale, cup sizes can be inaccurate. Not sure how you measure .7 cup anyway hah

Boombalaty
01-10-2017, 02:08 AM
Thanks man! Advice is much appreciated. I will see what I can find in myfitnesspal as far as weights. I will start weighing it all out after this week since almost all of my meals are already made up.

PAiN
01-10-2017, 02:11 AM
Looking forward to this and excited to follow along bro! One day at a time!

You got this!

fitraver
01-10-2017, 03:10 AM
Thanks man! Advice is much appreciated. I will see what I can find in myfitnesspal as far as weights. I will start weighing it all out after this week since almost all of my meals are already made up.

Good luck man. I'll Be following. Ever any questions feel free to pm.

JohnDoe
01-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Fitraver has already given you a lot of solid advice...

Some from myself...take it and do as you wish...just my two cents.

Your elbow....
DO NOT DO ANY EXERCISES THAT CAUSE IT PAIN. Let that damn thing rest and heal - obviously none of us really know what the pain is from, but I can tell you from experience that if you keep hammering away at that elbow and ignore the pain...you'll end up needing a surgery. Find some alternative exercises that do not aggravate that elbow. I tend to go with machines and cables nowadays due to my own elbow issues going on. Focus on FORM and squeezing at the peak - no ego lifting!!!

Calories...
How long have you been at 2100 calories? If you've plateaued and not dropping anymore (fat) weight, drop them down to 1800 calories...I went down to 1800 calories and dropped 17 lbs in a few weeks. It took some getting used to being on such low calories - but you'll learn to manage those carbs and use them for energy pre/post workout.

Carbs...
I like to get a lot of my carbs eaten in the morning before I workout and then after I workout....and then small bursts of carbs throughout the rest of the day....some people don't have any carbs after a certain time in the day...some don't give a shit and eat carbs whenever they want. It's all about what works for your body type. If you have a low metabolic rate (like myself), you'll want to keep carbs lower and at the beginning
Of the day...I put on fat way too easily (put on muscle easy too....it's Both a curse and a blessing)....

You're doing very well so far and I hope that you know we are all here to encourage you and help you along. We appreciate all the info and the pics you post as well.

As you've probably already long figured out - diet is key to everything and yet thee absolute hardest thing to stick to (for myself and most). If you would like to see one example of someone who follows his diet with impeccable loyalty, see KUBES' log LOL.

Keep up the good work and can't wait to see how you progress!

Justind
01-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Good job man!! I had great success with a low carb diet for weight loss. I did under 30 carbs a day for 30 days and lost 30lbs. Super clean eating will help get you the results your looking for. Just keep moving along and don't think about quitting even when things get tough!

fitraver
01-10-2017, 02:36 PM
LOTS of great info here from JD! You're going to be well on your way man. Especially listen to him about the elbow thing, you may wanna grind away as we all do but an injury will only out you much farther behind them going easy a few weeks. Risk vs reward man!

Boombalaty
01-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Today was another rough day at work slinging asphalt and it looks like I have 2 more days of this bullshit. Woke up early and hit the elliptical for 40min of ss cardio and felt like a million bucks afterwards. Today was leg day but I felt like I had to tone it down a bit since I will be hopping around and walking in 70 mph traffic the next 2 days. Felt pretty good and strong today tho and definitely could have done more.

12 min warm up on elliptical
4x10 squats ss with seated calf raises
4x12-15 triset leg curls, leg extensions, standing calf raises
finished up with 2 ss of curls and extensions at 25 reps to get the pump rocking.

Diet was def not on point today and I feel a bit guilty because I was not prepared. Tomorrow will hopefully be better.

fitraver
01-11-2017, 12:58 AM
Way to knock out that cardio and a lift after a work day like that. Meal prep meal prep meal prep. Don't let yourself have a chance to cave to weakness. YOU control our environment not anything else around you. You got this man.

Boombalaty
01-11-2017, 01:09 AM
I didnt eat shitty or anything. Just didnt get all of my meals in today. Sometimes its difficult when we are out on the road, gotta stay focused so everyone is safe. Need to make sure I got a banana and shaker on hand on days like today so I am at least geting something. That chicken parm looked bomb so I made me a chicken parm ish sammich tonight lol. 6 oz chicken, 1oz of some bad ass parm I got last week and a tbsp of 57(didnt have any marinara) on some toasted p28. Pretty legit.

fitraver
01-11-2017, 01:17 AM
Ohhh okay I thought you meant you ate awful haha hats good to hear and sounds yum!!

Boombalaty
01-11-2017, 01:19 AM
Man I am done with the eating shitty biz! I know what it has done to my progress. I feel like I have pretty close to laser focus at this point and I am determined to get to where I want to be. Thanks for the encouragement and assistance fellas!

fitraver
01-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Love that attitude! That's half the battle.

Boombalaty
01-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Got up this morning feeling kinda rough. Headache, lil cough and sore throat but i sucked it up and hit the gym for cardio again before work. 40 min on the treadmill 2 incline @3.5 mph. Just ate the first meal of the day and feel pretty good now. 1 cup egg beaters and 2 whole eggs. Hope you guys have a great day!

JohnDoe
01-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Good job getting it in before work...especially since you felt shitty and it would have been easier to say FUCK IT...but you manned the fuck up and got it done - that's how you do it homie!!

jamesmiller02
01-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Got a bit of time before bed. Today I was ultra sore from Friday and Saturday's workouts(back and chest) So I just smashed some cardio today. 30min HIIT on the peloton bike, which is awesome if you guys have not used one, and 30 min SS on the treadmill at 3.4mph and 2%incline. Tomorrow Im planning on another 30 min HIIT ride before work in the morning and arms after work. Had trouble this weekend getting all my cals in as usual but, I had 0 cheat meals or even snacks. I usually end up eating shitty on the weekend and only eating one or 2 meals each day.

How Many Calories Per Day (http://www.mycalorielimit.com/)

Anzel
01-12-2017, 11:37 AM
This is a great log! Keep it up. As you lose weight you are gonna look awesome. Also I'm giving you a salute ....you have a tough job...physical labor and working on a highway where you have cars and trucks flying by is sometimes a stressful thing cause you can't ever let your guard down. And you still get those training sessions in! That's a real man! Good job
Hopefully after reading this I will be prepared to deal with my diet issue... after dinner I wanna crush PB and I will smear it on anything that is crunchy... I'm addicted...but it's definitely affecting me negatively. I feel inspired now to deal with that.
I will let know if I meet the challenge! Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

fitraver
01-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Morning bro!! Rise and grind and knock it another day of progressing. Only forward!!

Boombalaty
01-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Morning brotha! Took last night and this morning off. Ready to smash some shoulders and abs tonight. Maybe a lil cardio too. Ill post an update tonight.

Boombalaty
01-13-2017, 12:24 AM
Today was another busy day at work so my diet was less than perfect again.... I really gotta plan out some quick and non-heated items to bring for busy days. Felt pretty good after work today after taking a day of rest. Shoulders today.

Warmups of cable raises front, rear, side, and rotator cuff. 3 sets each super light weight.

4x15 dumbell presses
4x15 front raises
4x15 laterals
4x15 rear delt machine
4x15 upright cable rows
finished up with a few light high rep sets of machine presses.

Also did some abs in between sets
hanging leg raises
crunch machine
decline crunches
oblique planks
4 sets 15-20 reps

Shoulders feelin swole, in a good way and abs are still burnin. Cardio in the morning and back after work tomorrow. Hopefully I dont get screwed on my work schedule...it is probable tho...
Hope you all had a great day!

fitraver
01-13-2017, 04:48 PM
Wait to get In There and kill it buddy. After it again today!!

Boombalaty
01-13-2017, 06:47 PM
Great morning. Got up early and hit the gym for 45 min of cardio. Got to work and had some breakfast.
2 eggs, 3/4 cup egg beaters and a turkey sausage patty.
Lunch was 6 oz 97% ground beef and 1 cup brown rice.

Shitty...gotta work late tonight. Messin with my gym schedule...MFers...

fitraver
01-13-2017, 06:53 PM
Haha hate it when my gym schedule gets messed with. Mostly because I am OCD and I plan my gym time around my meals how I want my macros placed and stuff. I'm big on nutrient partitioning. But hey man, as long as you get it in you're good

Boombalaty
01-15-2017, 05:09 PM
Back at work again today but did make the gym this morning for cardio. 45 min SS on the treadmill 3.4 mph @ 2.5 incline. Had today planned as a low carb day since I thought I'd be stuck in a truck for 12 hours. Looks like we may get off early tho.

Started the day today with a good low carb breakfast.
One egg, one cup egg beaters, one cup chopped spinach and 14g low fat cheese.

Feel pretty great this morning.

Got a new body comp scale last night and it looks like I'm down 3lbs from last Sunday. BF % is a far different reading from what I got at the gym last Sunday. 22.5 on their dealing and I show 33 on mine. Accurate or not, it will hopefully be consistent. I don't really care how accurate it is at this point as long as it's consistent enough to gauge my progress.

Hope u all have a great day!

fitraver
01-15-2017, 07:08 PM
Those body fat things will be all over the place buddy. They're not accurate in the slightest. Even so much that they won't be consistent. Just track by your weights. If you really wanna know you're bf go somewhere that uses calipers or the bod pod and get it that way. Then in a few months when you've seen your weight drop, go back and have that checked again. Best way to compare bf those scales will have you losing your mind.

Boombalaty
01-15-2017, 08:02 PM
Im going to get some calipers this week. I just want to try and track bf so i can make sure im not loosing lean mass.

fitraver
01-15-2017, 08:36 PM
Im going to get some calipers this week. I just want to try and track bf so i can make sure im not loosing lean mass.

As long as your protein is high enough you'll be okay!

Anzel
01-15-2017, 08:59 PM
I had someone with professional calipers check my bf and he said the margin for error or inaccuracy was about + or - 3% and he checked 4 spots and we did it once a week in the morning. Basically you wanna check regularly and see what the trend is..... going up going down or staying same. And of course he trained people all day and had a pretty good idea of what % a person looked. So all that in combination.

BobbyJake
01-15-2017, 09:33 PM
Body comp scales are useless unless you're under 165 lbs. I have one, first time got on it said 26% fat and it still says that because weight hasn't changed but calipers measure around 15% fat now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boombalaty
01-15-2017, 11:47 PM
Thanks fellas! So I got off work much earlier than I thought so I was able to hit the gym again, wooohoo!

Lunch today was 1.5 cup of steamed broccoli, banana, and 6oz 97% ground beef.
Dinner/post w/o was the same.

Hit chest hard today and it felt unusually awesome.
Shoulder warm up on cables.
Flat dumbell bench press 1x55x25 reps wu
4x80x12 reps
superset with flyes 4x25x15 reps

assisted dips 4x15 reps
superset dumbell pullover 4x70x12 reps

incline dumbell press 4x70x12 reps

cable crossovers 3 sets each low med high pull 40 35 and 25 respectively for 12 reps each.

Had a great pump today and still do as I am typing this. I think even tho I have the day off tomorrow(hopefully), Im still planning on getting up early and hitting fasted cardio as usual and then go back in the afternoon to try and hit some arms.

fitraver
01-16-2017, 01:02 PM
Newweek for gains buddy!!

Boombalaty
01-16-2017, 05:36 PM
Finally a day off from work!! Happy to report that weighing in today, I am down about 3.6 lbs from last sunday. Feel good and strong, but my back is killing me today. Old motorcycle injury that I am assuming left me with a herniated disc in my thorasic area. Just tends to flare up when I am not moving around alot, like when sitting in a dump truck all day at work.

So today is a low carb "off" day and just got done at the gym hittin some cardio. Did an hour of SS on the elliptical and a good bit of stretching and rolling.

Back to work again tomorrow and gonna hit cardio in the am and blast arms after work.

fitraver
01-16-2017, 05:46 PM
Love seeing that scale move!! Good work bro.

Boombalaty
01-18-2017, 02:50 PM
Good arm workout yesterday but i forgot to set my alarm last night. So disappointed that i didnt get up for cardio this morning. Tonight is legs.

fitraver
01-18-2017, 03:40 PM
Hey man, that happens, don't be to tough on yourself. The fact you're upset with yourself tho means your head is in the right place and holding yourself accountable. That's good.

Boombalaty
01-19-2017, 12:59 AM
Hit some legs tonight and all went pretty well. My legs were a bit fatigued and back was kind of sore after shoveling half the day today so I didnt go super heavy.

Hack squats (warmup)
15x90
15x180

Squats
12x230
4x8x250

3 sets walking lunges with 15lb dumbells didnt count but each set was across the gym and back

seated calf raises
4 sets 15x90 drop a plate and 15 more

standing calf raises on hack machine
4 sets 20x180

leg extensions
25x100
3x15x140
drop to 100 last set for 15

leg curls
25x80
3x15x120
drop to 80 last set for 15

Had a shake and then 15 min of easy cardio on the elliptical to cool down a bit.

Boombalaty
01-19-2017, 01:09 AM
Oh yea forgot about foods today.

Breakfast
1/2 turkey sausage
1 cup egg beaters
1 egg
14g 2% lowfat cheese
1 cup spinach

lunch
6oz chicken breast
1 cup brown rice
1.5 cup broccoli

Preworkout
Lenny and larry double chocolate cookie....which are pretty awesome by the way!

Post workout
Protein shake

8oz 97% lean ground turkey
1 cup shopped spinach
14g lowfat cheese
low carb flatbread wrap
salsa

Ill figure out something a lil later to round out my cals and macros.

JohnDoe
01-19-2017, 01:35 AM
Good job man! Been reading thru your log to catch up and it looks like you are on track and being consistent!!! Progress will continue to come for you.

fitraver
01-19-2017, 01:43 AM
Way to grind another day out man. Lovin your dedication. Results are sure to come.

Boombalaty
01-19-2017, 02:02 AM
Thanks fellas! Tomorrow cardio in the morning and Im thinkin shoulders after work!!

Boombalaty
01-20-2017, 12:55 AM
Well, got up and hit the cardio for 45 again this morning. Ended working a shovel all day today. Got in a short shoulder workout but they were already blasted from work. Tomorrow I am taking my first day completely away from the gym in almost 3 weeks. Took the day off work so I can go catch some fish! Back to the gym on Saturday for cardio and to blast some back! Hope you all had a great Thursday!

Food today

1c egg beaters
1 egg

big salad with 5 oz chicken breast
homemade dressing with 1 tbsp olive oil and vinegar

2nd big salad with 5 oz chicken breast
homemade dressing with 1 tbsp olive oil and vinegar

preworkout Lennys Cookie

Post shake

Prob will make a batch of lean chili with black beans for dinner tonight and for lunches on the boat tomorrow.

Anzel
01-20-2017, 02:23 AM
Now I have to go look up Lenny and Larry's cookies....

Anzel
01-20-2017, 02:26 AM
Ok looked it up... yes they are good. Except for birthday day cake....that's horrible.
If I could only eat half a cookie it would be fine but o always eat the whole damn thing....
Never thought of eating one pre workout!

Boombalaty
01-20-2017, 02:29 AM
They kick so much ass! I love the sugar cookie, chocolate chip, chocolate chocolate chip but, the peanut butter are my favorite. Hard to beat with a big ass glass of vanilla almond milk!

I dont buy them alot but I was in walgreens the other day and they were on sale at 3 for 5 bucks so, I got 6 cuz that was all they had lol.

fitraver
01-20-2017, 02:30 AM
Whaaaaaaat he birthday cake is super good. They're all amazing haha and they're made with good ingredients unlike quest bars. Those fuck with my stomach bad.

Boombalaty
01-20-2017, 03:34 AM
Quest jacks up my gut too. I will tell you my hands down favorite protein bar too....Fitcrunch, cookies and cream and the peanut butter are killer...just like a candy bar. Cookie dough is hella nasty tho.

Boombalaty
01-21-2017, 11:52 PM
Hit the gym today for a lil chest pump. Felt good and strong today.

DB flat bench.
WU 35s 5 presses 5 flyes alternating for 30 total.
1x80x18
1x100x10
3x80x12-15

Incline DB
1x70x10
3x60x12-15

Dips
Bodyweight to failure then red band under feet to failure for 4 sets.

Cable xovers.
High pull 3x40x15
Mid pull 3x30x15
Low pull 3x30x15

Eating was bad today....I really just didnt eat much.
Preworkout protein

9oz 97% ground beef on 2 slices of p28 bread.

Thats it so far. I gotta get back on track tomorrow.

Boombalaty
01-22-2017, 09:15 PM
Just got done at the gym today and absolutely blasted arms. I went in with the intention of doing back today but a buddy showed up and offered to hit arms with me so thats what we did.

Straight barbell curls.
5 sets of 12 dropping 5 lbs each set. 85,80,75,70,65

Superset with vgrip push downs
5 sets of 12 at 85lbs

cross body hammer curls
5 sets of 12 at 30lbs

superset with smith machine skull crushers
5 sets of 8-10 at 80lbs

dumbell preacher curls (off the back of the preacher seat)
5 drop sets of 12-15 dropping weight as necessary 30, 25, 20 lbs

Superset body weight triceps extensions using smith machine
5 sets of 12 reps

Incline dumbell curls
5 drop sets of 12-15 at 25, 20, 15 lbs.

Superset with bent over tricep cable extensions
5 sets of 12 at 130 lbs.

reverse grip dumbell curls
5 sets of 12 at 25, 20

superset with another round of triceps push downs(different machine)
5 sets of 12 at 130, 120

My arms are still throbbing and my elbows are a little sore but all in all, I feel pretty great! Tomorrow I will be back to the 2 a days, cardio in the mornings and lifting after work.

Diet is ok today and luckily the wife made my chicken and rice for the week.

breakfast
1.5 cups almond milk
1 scoop protein
1 cup egg beaters

Post workout
1.5 cup almond milk
1 scoop protein

Well, mama wanted to go eat at the local mexican joint so I did my best to be good.
Carne Asada 8oz
1c black beans
1c spanish rice
No tortillas and no chips.....:(

fitraver
01-23-2017, 12:36 PM
Morning bro! Nice arm session and way to avoid the bad stuff at dinner. Have a great week man.

Boombalaty
01-23-2017, 05:46 PM
Got up and hit some cardio for 35 min this morning. Also, made my appt for tomorrow to get labs done!!

Anzel
01-24-2017, 10:48 PM
Get those labs done?

Boombalaty
01-24-2017, 11:19 PM
Get those labs done?

I was supposed to today at 5 but decided against this place. They would only give me results for test and free test for another 25 bucks extra. I really want a full panel like most of you guys recommend. Im gonna spend an extra 15 bucks to get the full meal deal at privatemdlabs.com.

Boombalaty
01-26-2017, 01:03 AM
Today was a pretty good day. Got up this morning and hit 35 min of cardio on the elliptical before work. Ate good today and felt full most of the day. Hit the gym tonight for legs and another 20 min cardio session on the treadmill.

Squats
230x12
280x8x2
300x7
280x7
140x20

Seated calf raises
4x90x15
last set dropped to 45 for another 15

Standing calf raises hack machine
4x270x15
last set dropped to 180 for 15 and 90 for 15 more

Bad girls
4x120x15

Good girls
4x90x15

Seated leg curls
4x100x15

Leg extensions
4x160x12

I feel like im gonna be pretty sore tomorrow but Im still gonna try to hit that morning cardio!!

Meals today
1. shake and a banana....I forgot to make my eggs last night
2. black bean and turkey chili
3. 1c lowfat cottage cheese and a cup of light and fit greek yogurt.
4. post workout shake and banana
5. prob going to do some veggies and lean ground beef
6. Maybe a shake before bed with a cup of cottage cheese depending what my macros look like for the day(i have not kept real good track as the day went on today due to being hella busy at work)

Hope you all had a great day!!

fitraver
01-27-2017, 02:24 PM
Morning bro! It's flex Friday! Have a good weekend!

Boombalaty
01-28-2017, 02:13 AM
Good workout today! I have been exhausted the last couple of days and legs were killin me from leg day, 2 days ago lol, so I have missed cardio 2 days in a row. Feeling a little guilty honestly...

Today was back day and I feel like I killed it.

Pull downs all at 130lbs for 10-15 reps
6 sets of each:
regular wide grip
reverse narrow grip
neutral grip
my partner likes to do wide grip behind the neck but my body just wont bend that way lol so I just hit another set of wide grip slightly lighter weight and really concentrate on the squeeze at full contraction.

6 sets bent barbell rows 145lbs x 8-10

6 sets seated cable rows 130 x 12

6 sets one are cable rows 100 x 12 each side

My buddy about kills me every time I workout with him...he really likes to do a shitload of sets.

Food was good today too.

1. 1c egg beaters, 2 whole eggs, 14g 2% cheese

2. 1 serv turkey chili

3. 1c 1% cottage cheese and a cup of light and fit greek yogurt (preworkout)

4. Post workout protein shake

5. 1 serv turkey chili

6. Not sure at this point lol but itll be something to round out my macros. Prob another shake and maybe tuna salad wrap.

Tomorrow is chest day and I gotta get back on track with the cardio action!!

Boombalaty
01-28-2017, 02:17 AM
Oh yea lol, I forgot to log yesterday. I wont go into great detail but it was a decent day at the gym.

Hit shoulders

dumbell presses

cable laterals

cable side raises

pec dec delt flyes

Food was almost identical to today.

dumbell shrugs

and finished off with a few high rep sets on the press machine, 3 sets facing forward and 3 sets facing backwards

fitraver
01-28-2017, 02:33 PM
Morning bro!!

Boombalaty
01-28-2017, 02:38 PM
Feeling pretty great today. About to pound a shake and banana and go hit the gym for some chest and cardio!!

JohnDoe
01-29-2017, 01:26 PM
Have a productive Sunday bro!

Boombalaty
01-29-2017, 03:33 PM
Morning fellas! Back and chest are sore as fuck today but thats good!! Today Ill be doing a bunch of meal preppin and getting all my stuff ready for another work week. Yesterday went in and smashed some chest.

Warm up
Cable flyes H/M/L pull
2 sets each at 30lbs 12 reps
Also did my usual shoulder warm up

DB bench press
1 x 60 x 20
1 x 80 x 15
1 x 100 x 6 then 80 x 6
2 x 80 x 12

Dips
4 x BW to failure then assisted to failure

Weird incline machine press
4 x 50 x 15
I hate this machine because it makes me feel like a pussy...

Cable flyes H/M/L pulls
3 x 40 x 15 High
3 x 40 x 15 Mid
3 x 35 x 15 Low

Great pump yesterday but, i did skip out on the cardio the last 2 days.
Last was the wife and I's 11 year anniversary so I made a nice high cal dinner. The rest of the day I ate pretty well but I was kind of lazy and ended up doing several shakes instead of real food. I will be back on track 100% after prepping today. Gonna try and hit the gym sometime today for some arms(maybe, i feel kinda tore up lol) but at least cardio.
So dinner last night was:
A lovely 12 oz NY strip on the grill, garlic mashed potatoes, and some parmesan/garlic roasted asparagus.

Have a great Sunday yall!!

fitraver
01-29-2017, 04:30 PM
Congrats on the big day bro!!

fitraver
01-30-2017, 01:05 PM
Morning boomster! New week to make progress let's get it.

Boombalaty
01-30-2017, 08:52 PM
Yea bro! Headed to the iron sanctuary as soon as i get lil dude from school. Gonna do a relatively high volume arm smashin tonight! .....and some of that cardio business...

Boombalaty
02-03-2017, 01:11 AM
Hey yall! Been a busy week so I have not done very well with keeping up with the log lately. I will be back on track the next few days. Tonight was shoulders and had a great workout. I also ate well today.

Shoulder machine press
4x15x160 facing forward
4x15x120 facing backwards

triset of laterals
4x12-15x20lbs. dumbells in front, dumbells to the sides, bent rear delts

dumbell front raises
4x15x20lbs slow and controlled

upright barbell rows
4x15-18x85lbs
had to keep these light since my left elbow has been killing me lately.

foods today:

meal 1:
1c southwest egg beaters with 1oz habanero cheddar
I may have grabbed 1 chocolate cake donut at qt this morning

meal2:
6oz turkey cutlet
Spinach, kale, and romaine salad w/ bell peppers and jalapenos
2 tbsp light ranch

Meal 3:
6oz turkey cutlet
5.5 oz sweet potato
1/2 tbsp butter

Meal 4: post workout
Shake 2 scoops protein
one banana

Meal 5:
1c brown rice
6oz ground turkey 93% lean
some broccoli

Tomorrow is back day and sat is chest. Gotta get up and do cardio in the morning(I skipped it today, hammys were killing me from leg day/cardio). I think I am going to change my workout next week to something the really seemed to work for me in the recent past. I am going to try going back to a 2 day split, upper and lower body with relatively high reps. I plan on only 2-3 exercises per body part using mostly compound movements with reps in the 20-25 range. I will do this at sort of a circuit training type pace with little rest between movements. When I do this, the fat seems to melt off quickly which is my primary goal at this point.

Boombalaty
02-04-2017, 02:45 AM
Today was kind of an off day for me. We did almost nothing at work today and I got very little sleep last night for some reason. This morning was the first dose of ostarine at 12.5 mg. I was literally starving all day today but ate within my macros other than a bit of a cheat meal tonight(not a bad meal but good macros, higher cals).

This mornings cardio was good. 30 min miss on the elliptical at a 10 incline and 5 resistance. Did 5 min intervals in forward and reverse.

This evening was back day and left a little to be desired. First few sets felt great and got a crazy good pump especially in the lower back but, my energy and intensity started to fade after about 10 total sets or so. I am hoping tomorrow will be much better after a good night of sleep.

Wide grip lat pulls
1x20x100lbs
4x12x140lbs
superset with bodyweight back hyper extensions arms overhead to failure/arms cross chest to failure

Narrow neutral grip lat pulls
4x12x140lbs
superset with bodyweight back hyper extensions arms overhead to failure/arms cross chest to failure

shoulder width reverse grip lat pulls
4x12x140lbs

dumbell rows face down on i 45deg incline bench
4x12x50lbs

At this point I was pretty well shot and decided to call it a day. Now I am starting to feel my workout all across my back so, maybe it was not as bad as i originally thought.

Meal 1
1c southwest egg beaters
1oz habanero cheddar
1 banana

Meal 2
1/2 fit crunch protein bar

Meal 3
150g baked sweet potato
6oz turkey cutlet

Meal 4 preworkout
1/2 fit crunch
I kept this meal light because the woman want to go out to eat after I was done at the gym and I knew I was gonna pound some food!!

Meal 5 post workout
roughly~
8oz carne asada with peppers and onions
3 small flour tortillas
1c Spanish rice
1c black beans
and I had what was probably a few too many chips and salsa but I was long over due for a cheat meal.

All in all I feel pretty great tonight and I am looking forward to the gym in the morning to smash some chest and maybe a bit of cardio.

fitraver
02-04-2017, 02:57 AM
Way to make the Gainz buddy! Session looks good!

Boombalaty
02-04-2017, 03:19 AM
Way to make the Gainz buddy! Session looks good!
I sure wish it would have felt better to me at the time. I was honestly exhausted and pretty disappointed when I left the gym. Tomorrow is a new day though!!

Anzel
02-04-2017, 11:04 AM
I sure wish it would have felt better to me at the time. I was honestly exhausted and pretty disappointed when I left the gym. Tomorrow is a new day though!!
Since we train so often (4 to 6 days /wk) you can't beat yourself up if a training session feel sub par .
80% of training is average
10% shitty
10% above average

It's that 80% that is actually doing all the work.
Besides a bad day at the gym is still better than doing nothing at all!

fitraver
02-04-2017, 02:01 PM
Morning boom! Anzel has a great point. I'm hitting fasted cardio now. Have a good weekend bro.

Boombalaty
02-04-2017, 03:52 PM
New day new opportunity to rise!

Have a productive weekend ahead.Thanks OPS! Have a great weekend!

Boombalaty
02-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Since we train so often (4 to 6 days /wk) you can't beat yourself up if a training session feel sub par .
80% of training is average
10% shitty
10% above average

It's that 80% that is actually doing all the work.
Besides a bad day at the gym is still better than doing nothing at all!

Sent from my SM-G920V using TapatalkVery true Anzel! It sets me a little at ease to see it in writing. I know it cant be 100% or even 80% all of the time but, I sure hate those shit days!! Thanks brother!

Boombalaty
02-04-2017, 03:55 PM
Morning boom! Anzel has a great point. I'm hitting fasted cardio now. Have a good weekend bro.Good morning brother! I need to go hit that cardio myself. Gotta push past these sore MF calves...

Anzel
02-05-2017, 11:41 AM
They are not sore! They are just burning with excitement for more punishment!

fitraver
02-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Morning bro! You havin a cheat day today for the super bowl? Mine lands on my low carb day haha but that's okay staying with it. Need to have them and we're not goin anyway. Hoping the fox go stream works.

Fast Willie from Philly
02-05-2017, 04:16 PM
I will fallow you and will love seeing your progress. If you need anything man, hit me up

Boombalaty
02-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Morning bro! You havin a cheat day today for the super bowl? Mine lands on my low carb day haha but that's okay staying with it. Need to have them and we're not goin anyway. Hoping the fox go stream works.

Morning bro. No sir, no cheat day today. Got some laundry and a bunch of meal prepping. Going to take sort of a rest day today and just hit the gym for cardio today. I did have a bit of a cheat day yesterday, Ill get that logged here in a bit.

Boombalaty
02-05-2017, 04:32 PM
I will fallow you and will love seeing your progress. If you need anything man, hit me up

Good morning FWP! Thanks brother, will do. Same to you of course.

Boombalaty
02-05-2017, 04:39 PM
What is on the menu today?

Have a nice Sunday!

Good morning OPS! Not 100% sure whats going down for the diet today in particular. I do however have meal prep for the week today.

egg whites and eggs
big mixed kale romaine and spinach salad
grillin a shitload of chicken breast
Prob a couple lbs of 97% lean ground beef
broccoli and maybe some green beans
Sweet potatos

Thanks bro!

Boombalaty
02-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Good morning! 30 min cardio this morning.

1c egg beaters, one egg, 1oz habanero cheddar.

fitraver
02-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Morning boom! How're those weigh ins coming?

Boombalaty
02-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Morning boom! How're those weigh ins coming?

Meh. I seem to be stuck right around 212.

Boombalaty
02-07-2017, 01:58 AM
Whats up yall? Today was good and ill do a lil recap so noone has to back track. Today was day 4 of ostarine at 12.5 mg and I think I am starting to feel some mild effects. Muscles feel good and strong, pumps seem to last forever after a workout. Cant wait to see how it continues. I have every intention of upping the dose to around 20mg per day at the end of the week as long as I am still feeling good.

So, back to today. Started the morning with 30 min fasted cardio, which felt surprisingly good today. Headed to work and had some breakfast.

After work, I hit the gunz. I tried to focus on holding contraction throughout the range of motion so I did a bit lighter weight than usual. The pump today was pretty unreal. I am actually having trouble typing this because my forearms want to cramp up! I stopped lifting almost 2.5 hours ago lol. After I killed the arms, I hit another 30 min of miss cardio.

Barbell curl (straight)
4x12x75, fifth drop set
superset
Overhead tricep extension
4x12-15x75, fifth drop set

Alternating dumbell curls
4x12x35
superset
Tricep pushdowns straight bar
4x12x90
4x12x90

machine preacher curls
4x12x60, last set drop set only negatives
superset
one arm rope tri pushdowns
4x12-15x40

Last superset was 2 hand rope cable curls and 2 hand rope push downs.
I just started at around 60 and dropped 10lbs each round. Arms were on fire at this point!!

Meals today
1c egg beaters, one egg, 1oz habanero cheddar

6oz thin sliced sirloin(fat trimmed), 5oz sweet potato, 3/4 cup parm roasted asparagus

Fitcrunch bar

#4 preworkout
Shake with water and a med banana

#5 Post workout
Shake with sweetened almond milk 1.5 c

1oz Habanero cheddar, 7 oz 97% lean ground beef, one OLE spinach and herb tortilla.

I am still about 255 cals short for today so I may do a small batch of protein pancakes. All in all, I am pretty happy with today.

Anzel
02-07-2017, 02:04 AM
Another day done well!

fitraver
02-07-2017, 02:32 AM
Way to kill it bro and pancakes are always the right choice!!

Fast Willie from Philly
02-07-2017, 02:40 AM
Doing great bro. Loving your discipline

Boombalaty
02-07-2017, 03:23 AM
Doing great bro. Loving your discipline

Thanks man.

Unfortunately my gut has the same amount of discipline. That shit just wont give up...

Anzel
02-07-2017, 09:38 AM
I was stressing over my loose eating too ...when you get hungry you become a different person! Lol.its amazing!
But keep in mind that it takes time. One day at a time.
It's like what I said about training ...80/10 /10..
Your gonna eat really well 10% of the time and then bad 10% of the time... that doesn't mean much...it's the 80% of eating like a normal healthy man that's gonna deliver the quality gains/fat loss.

I'm telling myself this more than I'm telling you cause I ate ice cream last night.. :-(

Boombalaty
02-08-2017, 03:54 AM
Well, I did not sleep worth a shit last night, uncomfortable, too hot.... I slept right thru my alarm this morning so I did not make it to the gym this morning. Ate well today and felt all around pretty good. Day 5 of ostarine and I believe I am starting to feel some effects. Noticing some extra vascularity and tonight I def have a feeling of well being. I also noticed tonight, with a few hard flexes of any body part I almost instantly get a pump.

Leg day at the gym tonight.

Squats: 1x15x135, 1x12x225, 4x8x275

Seated calf raises: 1x20x45, 3x15-20x90, 1x15x90 drop set to 45 to failure

Stiff leg deads: 4x12x135lbs really concentrating on form and activating the target muscles, not using quads and back

Leg press: 4x15x360 wide stance pushing off of heels for hammys and glutes

Did some high rep finishers on leg curls and extensions as well as the glute kick back machine. 2 sets on each of 25 reps....had my legs on FIRE!!

Food was almost the same as yesterday other than a little cheat snack...Some trail mix and i didnt even read that shit til I killed the whole damn bag....I hate to even say how bad it was lmao.
75g carbs, 45g fat, 20p for a whopping 750 cals lol. So I ended up about double on fats today but a little over half on carbs. I kept them all pre and post workout and was about spot on with protein. Them mofos are tricky....who knew that lil bag was 5 damn servings....wtf.

fitraver
02-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Lmao nuts and m&ms that packs some high calories in a small lunch ;) have a good day man.

Boombalaty
02-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Been pretty busy lately so I have not been very timely with the updates. Day 7 of ostarine. I feel pretty good most of the time but it seems the last couple of nights I have had a hell of a time sleeping. Waking up every hour or more and having difficulty getting back to sleep. I dont know if this is from the ostarine or something else is going on. Today I am absolutely beat beyond reason so I decided to take tonight off from the gym to try and get some much needed rest. I did make it in this morning for fasted cardio 30 min.

Yesterday was shoulders and I did 30 min of cardio in the morning also.
Dumbell press all drop sets
Dumbell front raises
Dumbell laterals
Upright rows
Reverse pec deck
Finish up on shoulder press machine 2 sets of 25ish reps to get the blood flowing.

Tomorrow is back day...

JohnDoe
02-10-2017, 12:44 AM
Been pretty busy lately so I have not been very timely with the updates. Day 6 of ostarine. I feel pretty good most of the time but it seems the last couple of nights I have had a hell of a time sleeping. Waking up every hour or more and having difficulty getting back to sleep. I dont know if this is from the ostarine or something else is going on. Today I am absolutely beat beyond reason so I decided to take tonight off from the gym to try and get some much needed rest. I did make it in this morning for fasted cardio 30 min.

Yesterday was shoulders and I did 30 min of cardio in the morning also.
Dumbell press all drop sets
Dumbell front raises
Dumbell laterals
Upright rows
Reverse pec deck
Finish up on shoulder press machine 2 sets of 25ish reps to get the blood flowing.

Tomorrow is back day...

Rest up brother and live to grind another day!

Anzel
02-10-2017, 01:43 AM
It's life bro. When we get older shit grinds us...part of the game. Any kind of stress.
When we are younger we don't give 2 shits...but for whatever reason as we mature things keep us stirring...
I haven't slept a full night for shots worth for like 4 years... I decided to not fight it....if you can't sleep don't fight. Get up and go about your day. Do something different. Mayne go read and fall asleep on the couch...

Boombalaty
02-11-2017, 01:41 AM
Feeling much much better today. Got a good night of sleep last night finally. Day 8 of osta at 20mg. I am noticing a fullness to my muscles, not necessarily a visible difference but I feel it. Pumps continue to be super and even seem to be getting better. Food was pretty on point today and my workout tonight was great. I did oversleep a bit today and didnt get my fasted cardio in this morning but, I figured a rest day was long over due.

Pull downs neutral grip wide
6x12x140

Pull downs wide grip
6x12x140

Low cable rows shoulder width
6x12x150

Bent barbell rows
6x12x135

One arm seated cable rows
6x12x120

Back feels sore already and still have a nice pump.

Meal 1
1c egg beaters, 1oz habanero cheddar, 1 turkey sausage patty

Meal 2
4 home made protein pancakes

Meal 3
Big romaine and spinach salad, 6oz chicken breast, 2tbsp light ranch

Meal 4 (post workout)
Shake 1.5 scoops, 1 pop tart

Meal 5
6oz chicken breast, sweet potato, 1 tbsp butter

Anzel
02-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Diet looking tight! I give it a 98 outta 100 cause of the pop tart :-)

Boombalaty
02-11-2017, 02:51 AM
Diet looking tight! I give it a 98 outta 100 cause of the pop tart :-)

All about that post workout insulin spike bro.

fitraver
02-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Morning bro eat up the weekend gains!

Boombalaty
02-13-2017, 02:34 PM
Good morning bros! Got a little lazy this weekend so no updates.... I did have a good weekend as far as workouts and diet. Saturday was chest day which went well other than i kinda hurt my right shoulder. Its still pretty sore today still. Sunday, since my shoulder was killin me, i did an hour of miss cardio on the elliptical.

Today i got up and hit the cardio again for 45 min and am chowin down my first meal of the day.
1c egg beaters, 1 egg, 1 turkey sausage, 20g 2% fiesta blend cheese.

Today im gonna hit arms, probably lower weight and high volume to give my shoulder a break. Prob finish up with 20 min cardio.

Have a great and gainful day!!

Boombalaty
02-14-2017, 02:58 AM
Day 11 of Ostarine at 20mg. Not really noticing alot different at this point other than great vascularity for my bf%. Today I killed some arms. I did every movement with moderate weight for 25 reps for set. Pump was awesome, could hardly pull my earbuds out lol. Shoulder is still quite sore this evening. Ate good today, low carbs all day and had a few post workout shake and banana as well as a few at dinner.

Seated dumbell curls
4x25x25lbs

Superset overhead tricep dumbell extensions
4x25x50lbs

Preacher curl machine
4x25x50lbs
2x25x20lbs single arm, forced negatives

Superset barbell skull crushers
4x25x65lbs

One arm hammer cable curls with rope
4x25x30lbs

Superset one arm tri pushdowns with rope
4x25x30lbs

Cambered bar cable curls
4x25x50lbs set 5 was a good drop set to the last plate

Cambered bar cable tri pushdowns
4x25x50lbs set 5 drop set

Meals
1. 1c egg beaters, 1 egg, 1 turkey sausage, 20g lowfat cheese
2. 6oz chicken, romaine spinach and kale salad, bell peppers, cucumbers, 3tbsp lowfat ranch
3. 6 oz chicken breast, 1.5 c steamed broccoli
4. (post workout) Shake and banana
5. Flatbread bbq chicken pizza. 1 flatout flatbread, 4oz chicken, 2 tbsp sweet baby ray, sauteed onions and bell peppers, 20g low fat cheese.
6. IDK yet. I still have around 300 cals to hit 1900 tonight. I may just do a cup of cottage cheese and a greek yogurt.

Boombalaty
02-14-2017, 02:18 PM
Thanks ops!

fitraver
02-14-2017, 02:19 PM
Fuck to of reps there man!

Boombalaty
02-14-2017, 02:45 PM
Fuck to of reps there man!

My arms feel like rubber today lol

Aintstrongyet
02-14-2017, 06:11 PM
Good shit brother. Keep killing those gainz.

fitraver
02-15-2017, 01:03 PM
Morning boom!!

Boombalaty
02-16-2017, 01:37 AM
Yesterday was just a cardio day since it was V-day. I took the night off to take mama to dinner(where I even ate decent). Day 13 of Osta. Notice some new veins in the arms today and had good energy at the gym. Today I was off work to fix some shit around the house so my scheduled eating was a lil disrupted but I did get my meals in. Tonight I hit some shoulders and did 20 min of cardio on the recumbant. Took it kinda easy on the cardio cuz I got leg day tomorrow. Shoulder and arms were pretty sore today still so I did some high rep shit tonight. Pump was freaking awesome and my shoulders are achy and a lil numb.

Did my usual warm up on the cables: front and side raises, pulls to the back, rotator cuff movements. 3 set of 10 each.

Machine shoulder press
4x25x60lbs forward
4x25x60lbs reverse

Reverse pec deck
4x25x60lbs

Laterals
4x25x15lbs

Front raises
4x25x15lbs

Dumbell shrugs
4x15x55lbs. Hard squeeze and pause at full contraction

Upright cable rows
4x25x50lbs

fitraver
02-17-2017, 02:07 PM
Nice sessions man. Enjoy your Friday!

milleniumgirl
02-17-2017, 02:13 PM
Nice log. Keep it up!

Boombalaty
02-17-2017, 05:40 PM
So I got up and hit the fasted cardio for 40min in the morning. Sometime in the afternoon I started feeling kinda crappy. I had two containers of chicken from last week and ate them at lunch and 3pm. I ended up feeling horrible by the time I was off work and went straight home. Started getting sick around 5pm and was sick all night. Feeling pretty rough today. I think I probably shouldnt have ate that chicken. So for today at least, no gym for me...

fitraver
02-17-2017, 05:48 PM
So I got up and hit the fasted cardio for 40min in the morning. Sometime in the afternoon I started feeling kinda crappy. I had two containers of chicken from last week and ate them at lunch and 3pm. I ended up feeling horrible by the time I was off work and went straight home. Started getting sick around 5pm and was sick all night. Feeling pretty rough today. I think I probably shouldnt have ate that chicken. So for today at least, no gym for me...

Feel better bro!! Good to get some rest the gym will still be there when you feel better.

Boombalaty
02-17-2017, 05:56 PM
Feel better bro!! Good to get some rest the gym will still be there when you feel better.

Thanks bro. I feel a lil better today but definitely still a little woosy, weak, and really sore. I am really hoping I feel better tomorrow. I dont even feel like eating today...

fitraver
02-17-2017, 06:00 PM
Thanks bro. I feel a lil better today but definitely still a little woosy, weak, and really sore. I am really hoping I feel better tomorrow. I dont even feel like eating today...

Get in what you can brother.

JohnDoe
02-18-2017, 12:07 PM
Feel better brother! There's some nasty shit going around right now.

Anzel
02-18-2017, 12:18 PM
There are people dropping like flies ! I better not get sick ...although I am cutting back on calories a little so if I do get sick it's a good way to cut...but who doesn't hate feeling like shit!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.com
Euro-Pharmacies.net

fitraver
02-18-2017, 01:09 PM
My gf is feeling sick now :( I told her to stay the bell away from me haha as I pop more vitamin c [emoji23][emoji23] have a good weekend bro.

Boombalaty
02-18-2017, 01:45 PM
Thanks fellas! I feel 10 times better today. My upper body is still really sore from all the heaving business but at least my stomach has settled down now. I am at my lowest weight this morning since I have been back at the gym lol. 209.6 this morning. I am probably going to sit out one more day to let my body recoup a bit more and be back in the gym tomorrow. I feel like a little rest period will do my mind and body some good. Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Boombalaty
02-20-2017, 06:48 PM
Had a really good restful weekend after being sick thurs and fri. Feel pretty great today. Today was first pin 1cc ifbb test e 300 and all went smooth. Also back on the ostarine at 20mg. Trying to change my meal schedule a bit this week. Sat i was at my lightest weight since i have been back at the gym at 209.4. Got up and hit 40 min of cardio rhis morning. Arms at the gym after work tonight. Ill update.

8am. 1/2c egg beaters, 1 egg, 1oz chopped spinach, 1/2 turkey sausage.

10am. Same as above

12pm. 4oz grilled chicke breast, 5oz green beans.

2pm. Same as above.

Boombalaty
02-21-2017, 02:28 AM
Killed some arms today! I felt super focused and intense tonight. I am guessing it cant be the gear yet but, maybe a placebo effect, either way I felt like an animal!

Standing cambered curls superset with skullcrushers and a close grip press finisher.
4 sets with the last being a 3 step drop set

Seated dumbell curls superset with overhead dumbell tricep extensions
4 sets

Preacher curl machine superset with one arm tri pushdowns with the rope.
4 sets with forced negatives and drop sets

vgrip cable curls superset with vgrip tri pushdowns
4 sets with a dropset on the last round

Arms are sore af and still feeling the pump!

Had a post workout shake immediately after the gym.

Dinner will be lean ground beef soft tacos on low carb tortillas with light sour cream, spinach and kale, and some salsa.

Probably going to bang out a few light sets of curls and tri extensions with some bands to keep the blood flowing for a while. Hope you all had a fantastic day.

Oh, btw I had no initial pip this morning but my ass hurts a bit tonight. I think I may have went a bit too low. Anyway all is good and I honestly feel pretty damn great.

fitraver
02-21-2017, 02:38 AM
Nah dude the pip is usually not right away. Next day you'll feel like you got a Charlie horse or a nasty bruise haha. More of a dull pain. You'll be okay. It's get less with each pin.

Boombalaty
02-21-2017, 02:39 AM
Nah dude the pip is usually not right away. Next day you'll feel like you got a Charlie horse or a nasty bruise haha. More of a dull pain. You'll be okay. It's get less with each pin.Hahaha, Im a noob!

fitraver
02-21-2017, 02:46 AM
Hahaha, Im a noob!

I mean I uses it could be with higher Mg and prop and stuff, but for what you're taking it should be more how I described and you described.

fitraver
02-21-2017, 12:57 PM
Morning boom! Have a good Tuesday bro

milleniumgirl
02-21-2017, 03:59 PM
I hate doing arms. Great job Boom!

Boombalaty
02-23-2017, 05:20 PM
I apologise for the late updates. Been quite busy lately. Ostarine at 20mg still. So, Tuesday was leg day. I felt pretty good going in but my lifts were down significantly from last week. I was actually kinda pissed but i have to assume that was due to me being sick.

Squats 4 sets
Seated calf raises 6 sets
Hack squats 4 sets
Standing calf raises 4 sets
Leg curls 4 sets
Leg extensions 4 sets.

Yesterday i decided to take the day off because my arms were still shot from monday and i didnt want to go half ass shoulders chest or back.

Diet has been on point except dinner last night. It wasnt terrible, 6oz carne asada, beans and rice, but i did kill a bowl of chips and salsa.

Back on the grind today...

Boombalaty
02-23-2017, 05:25 PM
Today i jumped up early and took pin2 of 300mg test e amd.5 adex. 20mg osta. Hit the gym this morning for 35 min cardio. Kinda difficult this morning...legs are killin me today. Despite my shitty weights i apparently got a pretty good workout tuesday.

Meal 1
1/2 p28 bagel, 1/2c egg beaters, 14g 2% cheese, one turkey sausage patty.

10am.
Protein shake

12pm
4oz turkey burger, 5oz broccoli.

Gonna smash some shoulders tonight and prob another 20 min cardio session.

Boombalaty
02-24-2017, 04:50 PM
Had a great shoulder workout yesterday and im feeling pretty great. Right shoulder is a bit aore in the joint but bothing out of the ordinary.

Dumbell press
1x15x40. 3x12x55. 1x12x55 drop to 25x12
Superset with rotator cuff 6 sets 15x20lbs

Front raises
4x12x25lbs last 2 sets drop to 10lbs for another 12 reps
Superset reverse pec dec 4x15x90lbs

Laterals
4x12x20lbs last 2 sets drop to 10lbs for 12 reps

Dumbell shrugs
4x12x55lbs last set drop to 30lbs for 12 reps
Superset upright cable rows
4x12x100 last 2 sets drop to 50 for 12 reps

Finishing out my meals yesterday.
2pm
4oz chicken breast, 5oz broccoli, 1/4c light alfredo

530pm
Post workout protien shake in 12oz 2%milk

630pm
4oz turkey burger, 5oz sweet potato, 1tbsp butter

9pm
2 slices p28 toast, 2tbsp peanut butter.
Checked weight today and im offically at my lowest since i started 11 months ago at 208 on the nose. Cant wait to break 200! Been near 15 years since ive been below 200lbs.

fitraver
02-24-2017, 04:58 PM
Proud of you brother!! Keep going!

Boombalaty
02-25-2017, 06:04 PM
Great back workout yesterday. Unfortunately today I went into the gym to hit some chest and on the first set, my shoulder is killing me. Despite doing really light weight, I have intense pain sort of in my armpit all through the joint. Felt like halfway thru dumbell presses my shoulder would stick a bit, pop and continue movement. Pain the entire time except at full extension. I dont know what the fuck is going on but I am really disappionted. Oh and by light weight, im talking dumbell presses with 35s. I dont get it.

fitraver
02-25-2017, 06:08 PM
Great back workout yesterday. Unfortunately today I went into the gym to hit some chest and on the first set, my shoulder is killing me. Despite doing really light weight, I have intense pain sort of in my armpit all through the joint. Felt like halfway thru dumbell presses my shoulder would stick a bit, pop and continue movement. Pain the entire time except at full extension. I dont know what the fuck is going on but I am really disappionted. Oh and by light weight, im talking dumbell presses with 35s. I dont get it.

Shit man. Sounds like you may wanna get that checked out.

Boombalaty
02-25-2017, 06:36 PM
Shit man. Sounds like you may wanna get that checked out.

Yea, i may have no other choice. I am gonna take it easy with the shoulder for a couple of days and pound the glucosamine and fish oils. Funny thing is, I dont recall doing anything to hurt it. I guess I could have slept on it funny last night.

Boombalaty
02-26-2017, 03:29 PM
Today I am going to do some meal prepping for the week. Im going to stay off the weights today and try to give my shoulder another day of rest. Tomorrow I will probably hit cardio in the morning and maybe hammys and abs. Ill probably try to stay away from the shoulder movements a few days and focus on stuff that does not require pressing. My shoulders have been jacked up many times but this one concerns me a little. I have never really felt anything like this.

Here is a little more detailed description of my shoulder pain from another post i made.
So check this out. Friday I hit back and all seemed well, had a great workout, lats were screaming. Sat I got up and went in to hit some chest. I went through all of my usual shoulder warm ups, light cable front and side raises, rotator exercises, then proceeded to start my chest workout. I grabbed the 40s for a few warm ups on incline and had instant pain starting at the bottom of the movement up to past half full extension. It seemed to radiate from inside my armpit, running down the inside of my arm kinda under my bicep. It almost felt like i was sticking halfway thru the movement and almost a popping then i could follow thru with the movement. I even dropped down to 20s and just could not do it. I did a few sets of cable xovers which didnt seem to aggravate it but just decided i should stop. Today I do not have alot of pain but my shoulder is really stiff. I just dont recall doing anything to damage this shoulder. Maybe I slept on it wrong. I am doubling up on fish oils 2000mg am and 2000mg evening. Also started taking Glucosamine again 1500mg 2x a day. Gonna see if that helps.

This is a huge dissappointment for me because I just started my cycle and am making progress past a plateau I have been stuck at for months. I sure hope this does not take long to fix.

Hope you all have a super great day!!

Boombalaty
02-28-2017, 02:17 AM
Feeling a bit better as far as the shoulder goes today but I decided to keep it out of the mix for a few more days. 3rd pin 300mg test e and .5mg adex today along with 20mg osta. Sex drive is definitely increasing, pumps in the gym are awesome and I am starting to feel a bit more intensity without having to force the extra effort. Got up this morning and hit fasted cardio on the elliptical for 35 min and headed to work. After work I hit some arms. I feel like I put a serious blasting on them today! Got home from the gym, did a few things around the house and hit another 20 min of light cardio on the recumbant.

Lately my quality of sleep seems to be improving which is a change from the norm for sure. I am waking up feeling fairly rested.

Started with cables today.
cambered bar curls 1x25x30lbs 1x20x50lbs 1x15x70lbs 1x12x90 drop to 70, 50, 30, 20 all to failure with slow forced negs
superset with Rope push downs same weights and scheme as above

Alternating dumbell curls 4x12-15x35lbs
superset with overhead dumbell extensions 4x12-15x70 last set drop to 55 to failure

one arm preacher machine curls 6 sets pyramid up from 30 to 60 and then back down on the last set
superset vgrip pushdowns 4x15x170lbs

Had a good little rest and then hit some vgrip pushdowns to get the blood pumping 1x35x100lbs and a set of cambered cable curls 1x35x50lbs.

Meal 1
1 egg, 1/2c egg beaters, 14g 2% fiesta cheese, 1 turkey sausage

10am
Protien shake

12pm
5oz chicken, 5oz broccoli, 2 tbsp sweet baby rays bbq sauce

3pm
5oz chicken, 5oz broccoli, 2 tbsp sweet baby rays bbq sauce

6pm post workout
Protien Shake

8pm
6oz 93% ground beef, 6oz sweet potato

Ill probably have a couple slices of p28 and some pb with a glass of almond milk before bed.

Boombalaty
03-01-2017, 02:08 AM
Long ass day today. Got up this morning but I did sleep in a bit and did not do cardio this am since it was leg day. I feel like my lifts suffered because of morning cardio last week. Hit another 20 mg osta this morning. Feeling pretty good other than a lack of sleep last night. Work today was a passenger ride, a class, and another long ride home. I really struggled to stay awake all day. I almost decided not to go to the gym but I couldnt let myself get away with that shit especially since I didnt do cardio this morning. I am a bit ashamed of my diet today. Being on the road, lack of a nuke box, kinda screwed me up.

Did a 15min warm up on the treadmill

Squats 1x15x135, 2x15x245x 1x17x225

Sumo deads 3x15x135

Seated calf raises 1x15x45, 3x15x90

leg extensions 3x15x100

leg curls 3x15x100

standing calf raises 3x15x200

meal 1
1 egg, 1/2c egg beaters, 14g 2% cheese, 1 turkey sausage

meal 2 10am
quest bar

meal 3 3pm
quest bar

meal 4 post workout
protien shake

Meal 5
6oz 93% lean ground beef, 8oz white potato, 2 tbsp light ranch

Ill try and make my macros before bed tonight. Tomorrow Ill be back on track.

Boombalaty
03-02-2017, 03:10 AM
Sup yall? 20 mg ostarine this morning. Today was day 10 on cycle, pin 4 tomorrow morning. My shoulder is still bothering me but seems to be getting better. I struggled through a light chest workout today. I did not do alot but still feel like I hit the pecs pretty good.

dumbell flat bench 1x20x35lbs 4x20x50lbs

Cable crossovers high and mid 4x15x40lbs and 4x15x40lbs I opted out on the low pulls to take it easy on the shoulder.

Machine bench press 3x15x100lbs

one arm cross chest press on the machine 4x15x50

meal 1
1 egg, 1/2c egg beaters, 14g 2% cheese, 1 turkey sausage

meal 2
Protein shake

Meal 3
5oz chicken, 5oz broccoli, 2 tbsp bbq

Meal 4
5oz chicken, 5oz broccoli, 2 tbsp bbq

meal 5 post workout
protein shake

meal 6
8oz 93% lean ground beef, 5oz sweet potato, 1tbsp butter

Legs are pretty sore from yesterday but they dont seem as sore as usual. IDK maybe placebo or the gear is just starting to help my recovery a bit. Tomorrow, I am going to try and hit back. I will probably take it somewhat easy the rest of the week and see if I cant get my shoulder back up to par.

fitraver
03-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Morning boom!! Rest hat shoulders buddy (I should take my own advice and rest my foot :/)

Boombalaty
03-04-2017, 12:41 AM
Thanks guys. Yesterday was pin#4 of ifbb test e 300 and another dose of osta from sarmssearch. Pinning went nice and smooth, very little pip up to this point. Back workout yesterday was pretty good. I kept everything pretty light for 20 rep sets and concentrated on good form. Nutrition was good yesterday. I am really feeling like I am not eating enough lately (since about a week from my first pin). Anyway, Ill touch on that in a sec.

Lat pulls wide grip 4x20x120lbs superset with Back extensions 4x20xBW

Lat pulls narrow neutral 4x20x100lbs

Seated cable rows underhand shoulder width 4x20x100lbs superset with Straight arm pull downs 4x20x80lbs

Seated cable rows narrow neutral grip 4x20x100lbs

Felt pretty good after I was done. Went home and hit a protein shake in 2% milk. Followed that up an hour or so later with 5oz white potato, 6oz lean ground beef and salsa.

Today I decided to add some carbs back into my diet. It seems my weight loss has slowed to a crawl and I cant help but think that I am not eating enough. I have been exhausted by noon every day this week. Today I added 4oz sweet potato to my noon and 3pm meals. Felt really good when I got to the gym and I seemed to have plenty of energy even without a pre. I hit some shoulders today and took it fairly easy again to try and not damage my right shoulder any further.

Machine press facing forward 3x20x50lbs

Machine press facing backward 3x20x50lbs

I alternated these first 2 and did a set of 15 hanging leg raises in between each set.

Front raises 4x20x20lbs superset crunch machine 4x15x80lbs

Lateral raises 4x20x20 superset with 60sec planks

Dumbell shrugs 4x15x75lbs

upright cable rows 3x20x80lbs superset rear delts on pec deck 3x20x80lbs.

Feel like I had a really good workout. Shoulders are a bit stiff and the right joint is a little sore but nothing that is too bad. This weekend I will prob do some cardio and maybe try and hit arms one day.

I feel like I am really struggling to get the rest of this fucking fat off my damn gut. I am hoping that adding some carbs back into my diet thru the day will help get my metabolism back on track.

Anzel
03-04-2017, 10:27 AM
The last remaining fat is tough bro. I'm in the same boat. It doesn't want to come off.
I was thinking Iay need to catch one of them viruses that make you lose 10 lbs a day...haha add in a little clen too!
But seriously you are doing everything right bro...just keep on a goin!

Enjoy your day!
Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

fitraver
03-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Morning bro. Have a great weekend.

Boombalaty
03-04-2017, 03:23 PM
Im still carrying more than a little lol. I still need to drop a good 20lbs anyway. I am just not progressing like I had hoped I would at this point. I am down about 30lbs from when I started this lifestyle. I am changing things up a bit this week.

The last remaining fat is tough bro. I'm in the same boat. It doesn't want to come off.

Anzel
03-04-2017, 03:33 PM
Don't fret! You are doing waaaaay better than most people!

Boombalaty
03-04-2017, 03:34 PM
Don't fret! You are doing waaaaay better than most people!

Sent from my SM-G920V using TapatalkThanks man, I appreciate the encouragement. I still think I just cut my cals back way to far from the start. I have some ideas to give a shot lol.

Boombalaty
03-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Just had some breakfast,
2 eggs, 1/2c egg beaters, 1 turkey sausage, 14g 2% cheese, 2tbsp salsa and 2 tbsp light sour cream.
407 cal 8c 24f 39p

Anzel
03-04-2017, 04:49 PM
I gotta get me some turkey sausage for my breakfasta

Boombalaty
03-04-2017, 04:53 PM
I gotta get me some turkey sausage for my breakfasta

Sent from my SM-G920V using TapatalkI love the walmart brand turkey sausage pattys. Shit is almost as good as pork and pretty decent price too.12296

Boombalaty
03-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Went to the gym this morning with the intention of doing some arms but...

I hit some battle ropes for 15 min of 30 sec on and 30 off as a warm up and I was getting ready to hit arms and Triathlon B walks in...she says you wanna do cardio today. Of cours I said no but I ended up letting her talk me into it.

A 20 min workout doing 3 exercises 3 people rotating. Run around the gym outside, then rowing machine, then abs, rinse and repeat. As soon as the runner made it around the building we would switch. It was f'ing brutal.

Came home and ate another batch of eggs, beaters, cheese, sausage and salsa.

Feeling pretty damn good and got a stellar workout!

fitraver
03-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Happy Sunday bro!

Boombalaty
03-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Thanks Ops, Fit! Today Imma take it easy and do some work around the house. Gotta get meals prepped for the week.

Just got done slamming 1/2c oatmeal, 1/2c blueberries, and a big scoop of MTS Machine whey. It was delicious!

Boombalaty
03-07-2017, 02:29 AM
Today started with another 20mg ostarine and pin #5 of test e 300. Decided to get some leg day out of the way for the week and I had a bit of trouble getting motivated but once i got started, it was a great workout. Today was the first day of a diet change. Adding in about 25% more carbs and about 400 cals a day total. Trying to see if I can reset my metabolism since my weight loss has kinda plateaued. Looking forward to seeing where im at at the end of the week.

Did a 15 min warmup on the treadmill, med pace walk.

Squats 1x10x225 1x10x245 3x10x255

Seated calf raises 4x15-18x90lbs

Sumo deadlifts 5x15x185lbs

Standing calf raises 4x15-18x290lbs

supersets extensions and curls 2x25x60 each

Meal 1. 1/2c oats, 1/2c blueberries, 1 scoop machine whey

Meal 2. Oats and honey granola bars, 1 scoop whey

Meal 3. 5oz ground 97% chicken, 2/3c brown rice with cream of mushroom soup and broccoli

Meal 4. 5 oz chicken breast and 4.5oz sweet potatoes

Meal 5. post workout 1.5 scoop whey, lucky charms cereal bar, banana

Meal 6. French toast..out of p28 bread...damnit. 3 Slices wheat bread, 2 eggs, 1 scoop whey, turkey sausage, .2c sugar free syrup.

2228 cals. 268g carbs 57g fats 177g protein

Prob have another shake before bed. I guess I was not quite prepared for the cal increase. That will bump fat a little 30g protein and about another 200 cals.

Feel pretty good tonight. I am hoping all these extra carbs will help with my recovery....my legs usually hurt for 6 days.

fitraver
03-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Morning bro! How are things?

Boombalaty
03-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Morning brothers! Im good Fit, thanks for askin. Been a really hectic last few days. I do have some things to report. Ill jump on later and get these logs updated. Happy flex driday!

fitraver
03-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Morning boom! Hope the weekend is going well!

Boombalaty
03-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Had a crazy busy week this week. Yesterday was a needed day off from the gym and had a really great dinner, kinda a refeed sort of meal lol. I have been up on cals by about 400 a day and i am happy to report, my weight is staying fairly steady. I added carbs in relatively small amounts to every meal. I will run at 2400 through sunday and then I am planning on upping another 200 per day for another week. Depending on my results next weekend, I will up, lower, or stay at 2600 for another week. I am trying to kind of reset my metabolism since I have been in a caloric deficit for so long. I am going to start back hitting cardio 5+ days a week again and see what happens.

Training this week was pretty good although I did do some damage to my right shoulder again. Nothing too serious i believe but I am taking it much slower this week.

This is the end of week 3 on cycle, 6th pin was last thursday. Still hitting 20mg of ostarine daily. Overall I feel pretty damn good. Good focus, plenty of energy, raging hardons almost every morning, and my pumps in the gym are sick...almost painful. I need to take some progress pics but I dont really see much difference at this point. Looking forward to a new week of gains! Going to go hit the gym here in a bit for some cardio and light shoulders, then Im off to the grocery store and start meal prepping.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Boombalaty
03-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Got up this morning and hit another 20mg osta and chased that with a protein shake. Went to the gym and hit some shoulders, had to take it a little easy as my right one is still giving me shit.

Usual shoulder warm up with cables, light weight 15 rep front raises, laterals, rear pulls, rotator cuff. 4 super sets

Front raises 4x15x20lbs
Laterals 4x15x20lbs
one armBarbell press with the landmine 5x15x45lbs.

At this point I was already in a good bit of pain so I decided that was enough for today. This afternoon Im gonna hit some liss cardio on the recumbant.

Post workout meal
Nature valley dark chocolate oatmeal granola bar
4 whole eggs in 1/2 tbsp butter

6oz lean ground beef
1 extreme wellness wheat tortilla
28g 2% fiesta blend cheese
1/4c salsa
2tbsp lowfat sour cream

fitraver
03-12-2017, 02:26 PM
Keep resting that shoulder bro. Have a good Sunday!

Boombalaty
03-12-2017, 03:10 PM
Just woke up and smashed a bowl of oatmeal with a scoop of protein and a cup of blueberries. Delicious! 20mg osta and fish oils and glucosamine. Gonna hit the gym a little later.

Meal 2
3 whole eggs, 4oz lean ground beef, 2 slices whole wheat toast

Boombalaty
03-13-2017, 03:24 PM
How was the workout?

Have a productive start of the new week!

I actually pussed out and took the day off lol. Got legs after work today though...

Boombalaty
03-14-2017, 12:35 AM
Today is the first day of week 4 on cycle. Pinned another c of ifbb test e 300, .5 mg adex, and 20mg osta. Hit some legs today to get them out of the way for the week and am very pleased to see my weight on squats up a good amount from last week. I did pinch something in my right hip but it doesnt feel too bad and prob will be ok in a day or two. Diet is on target up to this point today. Still hitting around 2500 per day. Im going to see where im at on saturday and decide if I need to change something up again to get the rest of this damn fat off my gut.

Warmup. 12 min walk at 3mph treadmill, 1x25x60lbs leg curls, 1x25x60lbs leg extensions

Squats. 1x10x225, 4x10x275lbs last set dropped to 225 for another 10 reps

Seated calf raises. 1x15x90, 4x15x115lbs

Sumo dead lifts. 4x15x185lbs

Standing calf raises. 4x15-18x270lbs

Leg extensions. 3x15x120lbs

Leg curls. 3x15x100lbs

Meal 1. 3 whole eggs, 1/2c sweet potatos, 1 turkey sausage

Meal 2. 1/2c oats, 1 scoop protein, 1c blueberries

Meal 3. 97% lean ground beef chili with black and kidney beans

Meal 4. 5oz chicken breast, 1/2c sweet potatos

Meal 5 post w/o. protein shake and nature valley granola bars

Meal 6. will prob be another serving of chili

Meal 7. 1/2c oats, 1c 2% milk, 2tbsp peanut butter

2834 cals 222g carb 108 fats 250 pro

Anzel
03-14-2017, 11:59 AM
Thanks for posting your meals with cals and macros....useful for me as I look for different things to eat !
I know you said you wanna cut more fat. So my suggestion. Is reduce carbs and increase protein.
Last meal you have oats and PB drop that and do an egg white with spinach and salsa omelet!

fitraver
03-14-2017, 12:52 PM
Morning boom. Latest update looks solid. How you feeling with the carbs bumped now for a few days? How's the weight?

Boombalaty
03-14-2017, 01:33 PM
Thanks for posting your meals with cals and macros....useful for me as I look for different things to eat !
I know you said you wanna cut more fat. So my suggestion. Is reduce carbs and increase protein.
Last meal you have oats and PB drop that and do an egg white with spinach and salsa omelet!

True. I have jumped everything up to kind of attempt to reset my metabolism for 2 weeks. Nex week carbs will go down and be just around pre and post workout.

Boombalaty
03-14-2017, 01:36 PM
Morning boom. Latest update looks solid. How you feeling with the carbs bumped now for a few days? How's the weight?

Feel great. Strong and good energy. My squat is up a good bit from last week. Weight before morning poo was 215 so im up a few pounds. I go back to low carb, cycling again next week.

fitraver
03-14-2017, 01:40 PM
Feel great. Strong and good energy. My squat is up a good bit from last week. Weight before morning poo was 215 so im up a few pounds. I go back to low carb, cycling again next week.

Nice man! Keep grinding

fitraver
03-15-2017, 12:54 PM
Morning boom! Have a good hump day

JohnDoe
03-15-2017, 02:18 PM
Let's get it today brosef!

Boombalaty
03-15-2017, 02:19 PM
Thanks guys. Yesterday was chest day and due to the current shoulder condition i decided to do something different. It seemed to work well, great pump, little stress on the shoulder, and pecs are pretty sore today.

Cable crossovers. 18 total sets of 15 to 18 reps 40 lbs. High mid low, high mid low pulls.

Flat bench. 5x20x115 slow controlled reps 8-10sec negatives.

20 min cardio. Treadmill at 2.5mph incline maxxed at 15.

That was enough. Gotta keep telling myaelf to let the shoulder heal...

Meal1. 1/2c oats, scoop protein, 1c blueberries

Meal 2. 3 eggs, 1 turkey sausage, 1/2 c sweet potato

Meal 3. 5oz chicken breast, 1c brussel sprouts

Meal 4. Chili

Meal 5 post wo. Protein shake and granola bar

Meal 6. 1.25c egg beaters, 2 turkey sausage, 56g 2% cheese

I may have got up on the middle of the night and killed a couple granola bars lol.

3141 cals. 277 carb. 116 fat. 245 protein.

Still sitting around 212 even with a 5-700 daily cal increase.

Boombalaty
03-15-2017, 05:09 PM
8am. 1/2c oats, scoop whey, 1c blueberries

10am. 1/2c oats, scoop whey, 1c blueberries

12pm. 5oz chicken, 1c brussel sprouts

230pm. Chili

Back day this afternoon followed by some cardios.

Boombalaty
03-16-2017, 02:35 AM
Hit a decent back day today. Felt quite strong and pulled a bit more weight this week. Overall I am feeling pretty damn great. Eating more and at this point it is not causing much weight gain which is good. Still trying to slowly remove the rest of this stupid ass belly fat. 212 and some change again this morning.

Back hyperextensions 6x12xBW+10lb medicine ball

Seated rows wide neutral grip. 3x15x150lbs

Seated rows narrow neutral grip. 3x15x150lbs

Lat pulls narrow neutral grip. 3x15x140lbs

Lat pulls wide grip. 3x15x140lbs

Lat pulls reverse grip. 3x12-15x140lbs

Stopped a bit early so I can keep focus on getting in my cardio EVERY day. Hit the treadmill again for 20 min 2.5mph at 15 incline(max)

6pm post workout meal. 8oz carne asada, refried beans, 2 8" tortillas, a few more chips than I should have had, assload of salsa

2598 cals. 268g carbs 86g fats 184g protein I may need to pound a protein shake to get my protein up to 1g per lb.

JohnDoe
03-16-2017, 11:09 AM
Protein seems a bit low for the amount of calories you're getting in. Like you said yourself...get that protein up to at least 1g per lb. I know some days it can be hard....you'll get it though man!

JohnDoe
03-16-2017, 11:11 AM
I see on chest day you also like doing cable crossovers on the high, mid, and low :)

fitraver
03-16-2017, 12:52 PM
Protein is def low as JD said as well. Fats you can drop to .3-.4g/lb and then rest with carbs to hit whatever calorie number you want

Boombalaty
03-16-2017, 01:58 PM
Thanks fellas. This week im not really trying to hot macros perfect. Really just trying to eat substantially more than i have been. Trying to ramp my metabolism back up a bit before i really start trying to cut again next week.

JD i dont really love them but i can still get a good chest workout while my shoulder heals. Pressing has been killing my shoulder so im giving it a good break.

Boombalaty
03-19-2017, 06:26 PM
2 days off this weekend and I am ready to hit it hard as a mofo this week!! Tomorrow is legs and I start some carb cycling this week. Cutting back the calories just a bit this week to see what happens. Today I decided to start an e3d pinning schedule instead of mon, thurs. I know it probably wont change much but I suppose we will see. Hope you all are having a great weekend! I got meal prepping to get done!!

Boombalaty
03-22-2017, 01:53 AM
I apologize for not updating like I should...been a busy last few days. So, Monday I had intentions of doing legs but a gym buddy tells me leg day is Thursday and Monday is international chest day so I decided to humor him. He absolutely killed me lol. Nutrition has been pretty good the last few days including the weekend. Ill get back to logging foods in the next couple of days. I am still running on upped cals at around 3k per day and am pretty steady weight on the scale still. This will be the third week at increased cals. I think next week the cut will start again. I decided to wait one more week.

Monday Chest day

Bench press 5x12 I used various weights between 135 and 225 trying not to aggravate my shoulder.

3 step incline dumbell presses 5x12x50lbs at each level from about 30 deg to flat

Superset wide grip bench and flat bench dumbell flyes. 5x12x30lbs flyes and 5x12x135lbs bench

High, mid, low cable crossovers. 5x12x40lbs for each level

Shoulder was a bit sore today but not nearly as sore as 2 weeks ago.

Today we hit some back.

Lat pulls wide grip 5x12x150lbs

Rack dead lifts 5x12x225lbs

Incline bench dumbell rows (face down on an incline bench) 5x12x50lbs

Tbar rows 2x12x135lbs

High pull rear cable flyes 5x12x30

I feel like my upper body is going to feel like I was hit by a truck tomorrow and the next day lol. We are hitting arms tomorrow, legs Thursday, and shoulders on Friday.

fitraver
03-22-2017, 03:25 PM
Hey boom!! Good to see you still making gains here!!

Boombalaty
03-23-2017, 02:23 AM
Killed fucking arms today. Lifting with my new partner all week this week and he is kicking my ass. He is more of a power lifter but changes his routine often. This week we are doing alot of 5x12 sets and arms were the same today.

Dips 5x12xBW

Incline dumbell curls 5x12x25lbs

Barbell concentration curls 5x25x60lbs
superset
Skullcrushers and close grip bench press 5x12x85lbs

One arm cable tri pushdowns with rope 5x12x40lbs

cambered bar cable curls 5x12x100lbs

vgrip pushdowns 5x12x130lbs

Alternating cable curls 5x12x20lbs

Finished up with a few sets of light band curls and tri extensions from various angles to keep the blood flowing a few times tonight. Arms are pumped and sore already. Im a little nervous about the ass kicking im gonna get tomorrow doing legs...

Foods

Meal 1. 1c egg beaters, 28g 2% cheese

Meal 2. Hahahaha QT chocolate cake donut....170 cals

Meal 3 1.5c broccoli, 5 oz chicken breast

Meal 4. preworkout. 1/2c oats, 1 scoop protein, 1c blueberries

Meal 5 post workout. Chicken breast sandwich, light cheese, fat free mayo, lettuce, tomato, granola bar

Meal 6. 5ozChicken breast, 5 oz sweet potato, tbsp butter, protein shake in 12 oz almond milk

2266 cals. 194g protein 70g fat 220 carbs

Boombalaty
03-23-2017, 12:35 PM
Thank ops!

fitraver
03-23-2017, 01:07 PM
Brutal man. Great lifts. Legs should be fun ;)

milleniumgirl
03-23-2017, 04:13 PM
6 meals ... No wonder you're making gains.

Boombalaty
03-23-2017, 04:19 PM
6 meals ... No wonder you're making gains.

Lol it would be great if i could finish getting rid of the old gains around my belly from previous years hahha. Working on it tho.

Boombalaty
03-24-2017, 02:08 AM
Leg day was brutal today. Not alot of different exercises but a good bit of volume. Strength was pretty good today but I was a little tired. Hammys were sore AF from doing rack pulls on tuesday but I still managed to get my sumos in.

Squats. 2x12x135lbs 1x12x225lbs 5x12x245lbs

Seated calf raises. 1x15x90lbs 5x12x115lbs

Single leg presses on hip sled. 5x12x90lbs slow controlled negatives, explosive positives

Standing calf raises on hack machine. 5x12-15x270lbs

Sumo deadlifts. 5x12x185lbs

Foods today.
Meal 1. 1/2c oats, 1c blueberries, 1 scoop whey

Meal 2. 1 scoop whey, chocolate nature valley granola bar

Meal 3. 5oz chicken, 5oz sweet potato, 1.5c broccoli

Meal 4. 5oz chicken, 5oz sweet potato

Meal 5. post workout. Lenny and Larry protein cookie(these are super KICK ASS btw)

Meal 6. 9oz 97% lean ground beef, 1/2c jasmine rice, 1/2c black beans, 1/2c salsa

A little afternoon snack Optimum cake bites red velvet...not like a cake so much but they tasted just like red velvet. I shared a pack of 3 with a buddy at work.

2631 cals. 222 protein 59 fats 301 carbs

JohnDoe
03-24-2017, 11:12 AM
Are you still trying to drop weight (body fat) at this point? If so, I'd try lowering those carbs to maybe half of what you have on latest post, drop the calories to about 2200, and keep protein around 225g per day. Eat more lean meats like grilled chicken breast, grilled lean turkey burgers, grilled salmon...if what you are doing is already working for you, then of course keep doing what works! I'm just throwing out some recommendations on what has worked for myself. I have a shitty metabolism though so I usually have to dive low into the calorie deficit to get body fat down. Anyways, keep at it brother!!

Anzel
03-24-2017, 12:42 PM
And I have a suggestion...maybe drop the granola bar and do an apple or a good handful of mixed berries (black ,blue,straw,rasp) or some grapes. Berries are really good for you and actually in studies berries make people feel better... just read that 5 min ago so I am regurgitation of info mode! Lol....or as JD said...keep doing your Thang man!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Boombalaty
03-24-2017, 02:08 PM
Thats the plan. I was stuck at 210 even on low carb and 2200 cals a day. I took the last 3 weeks and went up 500 per day first week. Im up a little more the last 2 weeks hotting around 3100-3200 a day. I was hoping to give my metabolism a kick. In the last 3 weeks even with the carb and cal increase ive only gained about a pound or 2. Next week i will focus the diet on cutting again. Carbs only pre and post workout. Alot more cardio. Probably drop to 2400 cals to start and see where that goes. I honestly feel like i still dropped fat and put on some good muscle in the last 3 weeks. Seeing a bit more definition and more vascularity.

I really appreciate you guys. If i end up stuck again ill be asking for help lol. Im still trying to figure out how my body responds to different eating plans.

Happy friday guys!

Anzel
03-24-2017, 05:23 PM
Thats the plan. I was stuck at 210 even on low carb and 2200 cals a day. I took the last 3 weeks and went up 500 per day first week. Im up a little more the last 2 weeks hotting around 3100-3200 a day. I was hoping to give my metabolism a kick. In the last 3 weeks even with the carb and cal increase ive only gained about a pound or 2. Next week i will focus the diet on cutting again. Carbs only pre and post workout. Alot more cardio. Probably drop to 2400 cals to start and see where that goes. I honestly feel like i still dropped fat and put on some good muscle in the last 3 weeks. Seeing a bit more definition and more vascularity.

I really appreciate you guys. If i end up stuck again ill be asking for help lol. Im still trying to figure out how my body responds to different eating plans.

Happy friday guys!
See thats why going by the scale can be deceiving. U could have very well put on muscle.
Look if u think about it...everyone wants to put on muscle and lose fat...so if we can do that perfectly then the scale would never move!
At the end of the day it comes down to how you look when YOU look in the mirror. You think you look better than yesterday? Well then you are on the ball.

And if course more importantly...how do you feel? That's all.

Use the scale as a tool and don't get hung up on it. I know from reading your log you aren't hung up ....I'm speaking generally right now.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

Boombalaty
03-26-2017, 08:08 PM
Well I feel like my metabolism has ramped up a good bit so this week the cutting starts again. Just got done killin some meal prep. It should go something like this

Meal 1. 1/2c egg beaters, 1 egg, 1/2 turkey sausage, a bit of spinach onion and red peppers, 14g 2% light cheese

Meal 2. Same as above

Meal 3. Big salad with 5.5oz grilled chicken

Meal 4. 1/2c jasmine rice, 1/2c kidney beans, 5.5oz 93% lean ground turkey, 1/2c salsa

Preworkout. protein shake

Post workout. protein shake, granola bar

Meal 5. Will be something like rice and beans with lean turkey or chicken, lean ground beef sweet potatoes....Idk, i dont really plan this meal but keep it healthy as possible

Meal 6. will be a protein of some sort, cottage cheese, protein shake, lean meats...this will just depend on where my macros fall for the day.

The only deviation from this "plan" will be on leg days where I will def be upping the carbs throughout the day.

Boombalaty
03-27-2017, 02:16 PM
Called in sick today cuz im sick of work lol... Just hit some fasted cardio, 10min hiit on the elliptical followed by 20 min liss on the treadmill. Had a hell of a pump after the elliptical, was kinda strange in a good way lol.

Meal 1 down. 1/2c egg beaters, 1 egg, 1/2 turkey sausage, 14g 2% cheese, a lil spinach, onion and red bell pepper

Meal 2. Same as above

7g carbs 24g fats 42g protein

International chest day tonight MFers!

milleniumgirl
03-27-2017, 03:41 PM
I'm sick of work too ... Elliptical kills my butt lol. Good job Boom Boom

Boombalaty
03-27-2017, 08:52 PM
Just put down 1/2c jasmine rice, 1/2c kidney beans, 5.5oz ground turkey 97%, and 1/2c salsa.

Bout to go smash some chest as soon as this settles a bit.

Boombalaty
03-28-2017, 02:21 AM
Kinda disappointing night at the gym tonight. Shoulder gave me fits again.... This shit is starting to get old. I am going to have to lay off pressing completely for a while i think. Gonna ice this bitch, take a hot shower and go to bed.

Goodnight all.

Boombalaty
03-29-2017, 02:03 AM
Pretty decent night at the gym tonight. Took it just a little easy to make sure to not put any more stress on the bunk shoulder. Still about 700 cals short on food today so I gotta eat something before bed.

Lat pulls. a few warm up sets. 5x12x120lbs really focusing on form and a good squeeze at full contraction

Cable rows. Standing in a squat position. 1x12x150lbs 1x12x160lbs 1x12x170lbs 3x12x200lbs

One arm bent cable rows. 5x12x70lbs.

Back hyperextensions. 6x12xbw and a 10lb medicine ball held at chest extending overhead at full contraction.

Meal 1. 1/2c egg beaters, 1 egg, 1/2 turkey sausage, 14g 2% cheese

Meal 2. Protein shake since we were on the road working....

Meal 3. large salad lettuce, spinach, red onion, red pepper, cucumber, and 5.5oz chicken breast

Meal 4 preworkout. 1/2c kidney beans, 1/2c jasmine rice, 5.5oz 93% lean ground turkey

Meal 5 post workout. 3/4c jasmine rice, 5.5oz chicken breast

Meal 6. Double protein shake and a big banana

2099 cals. 168g carbs 61g fats 220g protein

fitraver
03-31-2017, 01:19 PM
Happy Friday boom!

Boombalaty
04-01-2017, 02:39 AM
I have been terrible at keeping the log this week but I fill in a few blanks.

Wed was arm day...killed it. Im actually still really sore today even.

Thursday was leg day and it was great. I ended up squatting more than I have in many years and maybe more than ever. We did some pyramid sets and upped the weight and dropped reps every 2 sets.

Squats went like this. 2x12x135 1x12x225 2x8x275 2x6x295 2x4x315 2x2x365 and one 405. After that we hit smith squats with feet out in front to keep the stress on the quads 5x12x100 and then 6x12x205 sumo dead lifts. Had some standing and seated calf raises in there too.

Today was shoulders/traps. We hit all sorts of shrugs...traps are killing me. Also hit some presses and some front raises.

Nutrition was pretty on point this week. Next week I am going to really start focusing on cardio. This fat gut of mine is just not leaving fast enough!!

JohnDoe
04-01-2017, 12:04 PM
Good job Boom! Keep going brother...gut is the last thing to go...I'm at that same point...got a tiny little bit of stomach fat pouch just hanging out ...TIME TO VACATE MOTHER FUCKER!!!... vacate the fat Boom!!! You got this bro!

Boombalaty
04-02-2017, 06:11 PM
Good afternoon yall! Today was a cardio only day and I smashed the F out of it. Started with a sort of hiit dealio on the battle ropes going 100% for 30 sec followed by 30 sec planks for 15 min. Then I popped over to the treadmill for 30 min 2.7 to 3 mph at incline 15 (max) followed by a 5 min cool down. Absolutely drenched in sweat, it was great and I feel awesome. Went and had a quick tan session and grabbed all my stuff at the grocery store for meal prep for the week.

fitraver
04-02-2017, 06:39 PM
Damn bro. That is one hell of a cardio session! Nice work. I have some myself later and abs. Nothing hat hardcore tho [emoji23]

Anzel
04-02-2017, 06:44 PM
That is time well spent my man! Although your making me feel bad cause I skipped the cardio today.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

Boombalaty
04-04-2017, 12:21 AM
This is the start of week 7 of ifbb test e 300. I was originally doing mon and thurs injections and .5 adex on those days. Last week I decided to start doing every 3 days with inj and adex. Currently at 300 mg every 3 days. I feel mentally good and feeling strong in the gym. Sex drive is good and im still waking up at night with the occasional boner. No sides at all and very little pip...well, until today. My ass cheek is pretty sore for some reason. I figure I may have got close to a nerve.

Well today was chest day and it did not go anywhere near as well as i had hoped. Shoulder gave me fits and is still pretty seriously sore. I also weighed in and have gained a couple pounds...not sure if thats a good or bad thing at this point. 215.2 this morning.

Did a few warm up sets and stretches for the shoulder. Once I felt like i was warmed up...

DB flat bench. 1x20x45lbs 1x15x90lbs....this one hurt, alot of popping and cracking in my right shoulder. 3x12-15x80lbs

PecDeck flyes. 3x12x90lbs really focusing on the squeeze and only using the pecs

Machine bench press. i just did a few high rep sets to keep the blood flowing while waiting on the cables.

high cable xovers. 3x12x40lbs

Mid cable xovers. 3x12x30lbs

low cable xovers. 3x12x30lbs

I think next week for chest day I am going to stay away from pressing movements all together. I may need to do this for a few weeks as well as keep working on shoulder mobility and deep tissue massage for the pec minor, bicep tendon, and around the scapula. I feel like im just not giving it enough time to totally heal. Luckily nearly no other movements really bother it much. Shoulder press is a little rough on it but its really just bench, incline, decline and/or dips that kill me.

Tomorrow is back day and that one I usually dont have any trouble. Ill add some nutrition here in a bit after dinner.

Cals were 2400 today

140g carb
103 fats
239 protein

Boombalaty
04-05-2017, 12:29 AM
Smashed some back today. Felt good and strong and all went well but this pip from monday is killing me. Seems to be getting better tho.

Lat pulls wide grip. 1x25x100lbs 5x12x140lbs

Straight arm pull downs. 5x12x50lbs

Squatting low cable rows. 1x12x200lbs 4x24x210lbs

Deadlifts 5x5x315 superset with rack pulls 5x12x135lbs

reverse grip bent over barbell rows. 5x12x125lbs

Just smashed a fat ass protein shake...2 scoops, 12 oz vanilla no sugar almond milk, 1 banana, 1 c blueberries, and a handful of spinach.

Boombalaty
04-06-2017, 02:47 AM
Hit arms pretty hard and will probably try to hit bis again on sat...I need these guns to grow.

Warmed up with dumbell curls at 25lbs and vbar pushdowns at 100lbs just to warm up and get the blood flowing (Like Torch, Im a big Seth Ferroce fan)
Just hit these for an unknown number of reps til I felt ready to hit it.

Incline DB curls 5x12x30lbs last set dropped to 25s and eeked out another 8
SS with 1 arm rope pushdowns 5x12x50lbs

Cambered bar curls 6x12x75lbs alternating narrow and wide grip each set
SS with skull crushers and close grip bench finisher same weight

Cable curls 3x12x90lbs
SS another go around of one arm pushdowns

Then a big gnarly drop set of alternating db curls from 35s down to 10s getting as many reps as i could
finished up doing the same with 2 hand rope pushdowns from 80 to 10

Still need to eat a lil something but here is where im at now
1964 cals 100 carbs 84 fats 213 protein

Boombalaty
04-07-2017, 02:03 AM
Another leg day in the books!! Worked my ass off today and after work I was beat...almost pussed out and skipped leg day today. I was able to push through even tho my carbs were low and i was late on a meal or two.

Squats. 1x12x135 1x12x225 1x5x315 1x5x335...here my form was getting sloppy so I backed off a bit and hit 3x5x315 and one last set of 3x315

Seated calf raises. 1x20x45lbs 6x15-18x90lbs

Wall push in the hack machine. Legs at 90 degrees and hold for 45 sec first set, 4 sets at 30 sec, one last set at 45 sec. This is absolutely brutal...if you have not tried this you should. I was shaking like crazy and it HURT!

this was a quad set
bad girls. 5x12x120lbs

good girls. 5x12x90lbs

seated leg curls 5x12x120lbs.

Leg extensions 5x12x140lbs.

Boombalaty
04-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Blasted the shoulders/traps Friday. Did alot of volume tonight and not a ton of big weight but when i was done every angle of my shoulders were pumped and sore.

Started with my usual warm up of rotator exercises, light cable raises, and some band stretching.

Seated dumbell shrugs SS with overhead press. 5x12x50lbs last set dropped to 25lbs for another 12

Barbell shrugs. 1x12x225 and decided that my form and peak contraction was shit so I dropped to 135 for 5 sets and focused on a good stretch on bottom and hard complete contractions at top/
SS
Dumbell front raises. 5x12x25lbs

Tripls set finisher.

Dumbell laterals. 5x12x15lbs slow controlled positives, 1 sec pause at top, and 2sec negs. Last set dropped to 10s for another 12 reps.
Upright cable row. 5x12x80lbs last set drop to 40 for another 12 reps.
Pec deck delt flyes. 5x12x90lbs last set drop to 40 for another 12 reps.

This was the best shoulder day I have had in a while. Shoulder hurt a bit at times on front raises and presses but really seems to be much better than it has been. Going to do very little pressing on chest day and focus on light weight and probably alot of cable crossovers. I am going to get this damn shoulder healed up!!

Boombalaty
04-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Saturday was sort of a rest day for me. Today I ended up doing 15 min of battle ropes 30 sec on and 30 planks. Hit some light biceps action just to get the blood flowing and get a pump. No real rhyme or reason to the biceps workout, just hit what felt good. Finished up with a 30 min moderate intensity bout on the elliptical.

Also just finished up meal prepping for most of the week. Pretty much the usual..

Eggs, turkey sausage
Shake and apple
Big salad and chicken breast
chicken breast diced tomato and kidney beans....a sort of chicken chili i guess
chicken rice and veggies for dinners most of the week

This was the end of week 7 of ifbb test e 300 e3d. I feel really good, and quite strong. Noticing alot more vascularity and a bit of size. Weight is still bouncing around 210-213 but im upping the cardio this week. Also added 50mg of proviron daily and will probably start doing the eca stack at least in the mornings and possibly around noon depending on my tolerance.

fitraver
04-10-2017, 01:04 PM
Hey bro. Glad to see you still in here. Busting ass!!! Have a good start to your week bro

Boombalaty
04-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Thanks fellas. Have a great monday.

Boombalaty
04-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Hit some chest today and kept mostly off of the pressing movements. Feel like I got a hell of a good workout. Despite doing little pressing, my shoulder is a bit sore but not too bad.

Did a little shoulder warm up of light cable front and side raises as well as some stretching and rotator cuff exercises.

Pec deck. 6x15x100lbs 1x20x50lbs.

Machine bench press. 6x15x80lbs with a red band stretched from the handles around the seat. This allowed me to lighten the load on my shoulder but still have some good weight at full contraction.

Cable xovers. Low. 6x15x30lbs
High. 6x15x30lbs
Mid. 6x15x30lbs 2x15x20lbs

Hit the treadmill at 2.8mph and 15% incline for 20 min and a 5 min cool down.

fitraver
04-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Chest day looks good bro. Keep watching the shoulder. Have a good day man.

milleniumgirl
04-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Good work Boom Boom. I ordered a treadmill last Saturday. Can't wait to have it delivered.

Boombalaty
04-12-2017, 12:07 AM
Good work Boom Boom. I ordered a treadmill last Saturday. Can't wait to have it delivered.I like having one at home. Mine is an old junker tho so I usually just do cardio at the gym. Wish I had the room for a nice one!

Boombalaty
04-12-2017, 02:31 AM
Back day today. Feel pretty damn good but Im a little tired.

Reverse grip pull downs. 5x12x110lbs

Straight arm push downs. 5x12x50lbs

Wide grip pull downs. 5x12x120lbs

dumbell rows facing down on incline bench. 5x12x50s

Tbar rows. 5x12x115lbs

Dumbell good mornings. 5x12x50s

One arm tbar style rows. 5x12x45lbs

One arm pull downs. 5x12x50lbs.

Back was so pumped I could hardly bend over lol. Feels pretty good now after a good 10-15 min on the foam roller. Nutrition was pretty good today, pretty low carb and decent fats. Still need a little snack before bed but as of now:

2011 cals with about 400 left to go.

114g carbs. 70g fats. 243g protein.

Boombalaty
04-13-2017, 01:52 AM
Smashed some arms today. My pumps and vascularity was way above the norm for me today. I dont know if its the proviron addition(4 days in) or this new test e from prestige but the pumps were actually painful, in a good way. Arms are still pumped and sore.

Did a little warm up of a few sets of DB curls and straight bar push downs.

Incline DB curls. 5x12x30lbs
SS with Straight bar push downs. 5x12x70lbs

Preacher curls. 5x12x65lbs. and had a buddy help out with 4 good negatives on the last 2 sets.
SS with skull crushers/close grip press. 5x12x70lbs

DB curls. 3x12x35lbs
Hammer curls. 3x12x35lbs
SS with overhead tri DB extensions. 3x12x70 and 3x12x60

Finished up with
one hand cable curls 3x20x20lbs
reverse grip cable tri pushdowns. 3x20x20lbs

1748 cals at this point....again imma have to eat something before bed.

153g carbs. 45g fats. 188g protein.

Boombalaty
04-15-2017, 03:55 PM
Hit some shoulders yesterday. My right one is still giving me fits so it was fairly light but, I am still pretty sore from it today.

Did my usual warm up of stretching and light cable raises and rotator exercises.

A few sets of heavy shrugs. Some light dumbell presses which seemed to irritate my shoulder pretty bad so I just ended up stopping them after 3 sets.

Did some front and side raises and finished up with some more light cable raises.

The shoulder does seem to be slowly getting better. I just gotta stay away from the bench pressing for another week or two and I think Ill be getting back to normal.

Hope you all have a great and productive weekend.

Gonna go hit some cardio and maybe a quick tan today.

FutureIFBBProJARow23
04-16-2017, 09:37 PM
Ok so I have decided Im gonna start doing a log. I know posting here that there will be people to help hold me accountable and hopefully make me hold myself accountable. I started back in the gym mid April last year and have made some progress but, I am ready to kick this shit in gear. I am not currently on cycle because I feel that I still have quite a bit of fat to shave off before I worry about that. It is in the plan though lol, of course. Ill drop a couple of pics from around the time I started and a few from tonight. I was honestly surprised, I have not looked at the starting pics since I took them and felt like I hadnt made much progress. I will hopefully have time to get some diet and training added in starting tomorrow. Today I was right at 218lbs and 22% BF. In April I was at my heaviest and probably weakest ever at 232lbs.1148511486

These are from tonight.114871148811489

No more cheat days and no more skipping the gym... keeping diet and training log is the best way to make improvements

fitraver
04-16-2017, 10:13 PM
Bro!!!! I haven't visited here'd in about the progress is showing already on that side pic. I'm proud of you man. Keep grinding. Hope you've had a good Easter.

fitraver
04-18-2017, 12:50 PM
Morning boom. Hope you're smashing this week already.

JohnDoe
04-18-2017, 01:09 PM
Mornin BooM!!

Boombalaty
04-18-2017, 02:03 PM
Thanks fellas. Going well. Hit some chest last night and some intense circuit cardio. Ill get some updates tonight. Hope you all have a great day.

Boombalaty
04-19-2017, 02:02 AM
Missed logging yesterday which was chest. Decent workout but it was a little short since I have a ton of stuff to get done before my trip this week.

Pec Deck. 5x12x100lbs

Machine press. 5x18-20x100lbs+a red band from the handles around the seat back

Incline DB press. 5x20x45lbs Really tried to concentrate on form, keeping shoulder blades down and together. This seemed to keep alot of the pressure off my shoulder.

I was a little sore at this point and decided not to press my luck and switched over to some circuit cardio. Running, rowing, push ups, squats, planks. 4 people rotating stations as soon as the runner made it around the building.

Today was back day.

DB rows facing down on incline bench. 5x12x50lbs

Lat pulls wide grip. 5x12x130lbs
SS straight arm push downs. 5x12x100lbs

Seated rows. 5x12x150lbs
SS BW back hyper extensions. 4x15

Reverse grip pull downs. 5x12x130lbs

Again, had to cut it short. This is gonna be a kinda messed up week but Im going to try to get some sort of workout every day even while im out of town.

fitraver
04-19-2017, 01:06 PM
Fun or work this trip? Morning bro.

Boombalaty
04-25-2017, 02:03 AM
Back on the grind today after my little break and it felt great. Did some chest today and had little to no shoulder pain for the first time in ages. A little bit of tightness but no pain. Still took it a bit easier than usual but I really want this thing to heal completely.

Cable xovers (warm up) High pulls. 3x15x40lbs
Mid pulls. 3x15x40lbs

DB bench press. 5x15x60lbs

DB incline press. 5x15x55lbs

Cable crossovers. High pulls. 5x15x30lbs
Mid pulls. 3x15x40lbs 2x15x30lbs
At this point there was a significant pressure in my right shoulder so I decided to stop. Still got a great chest pump.

Did about a 20 min cardio circuit with some gym friends that was killer. Ran around the building carrying a 15lb medicine ball on one shoulder half way and the other the second half. Tire flips. Kettlebell swings. There was 3 of us so we all just waited on the runner and switched when they made it around the building. Kicked my ass for sure.

Ate good quality food today but I am far short on cals and protein. Going to grab a quick meal of lean ground beef and black beans and a fat ass protein shake with egg whites before I hit the sack for the night.

Boombalaty
04-25-2017, 02:05 AM
Fun or work this trip? Morning bro.It was a pleasure trip. Went out to the lake for 3 days of fishing. Caught lots of nice blue cats with the big ones being 56, 36, 28, and several others in the 20lb area and a bunch of smaller ones.

fitraver
04-25-2017, 05:00 PM
Hey bro. Shot you a wickr if ya still use that.

Boombalaty
04-25-2017, 05:28 PM
Hey bro. Shot you a wickr if ya still use that.

Sorry bro. I uninstalled it cuz my phone dont have room forr it with all my other shit.

Boombalaty
04-26-2017, 01:08 AM
Back day today.

Lat pulls wide grip. 5x15x130lbs.

Seated rows narrow grip. 1x20x120 1x15x140 1x10x160 1x5x190

Reverse grip lat pulls. 1x20x100lbs 1x15x120lbs 1x10x140lbs 1x5x160lbs

Tbar rows. 1x20x90lbs 1x15x115lbs 1x10x135lbs 1x5x160lbs

Rack pulls. 1x20x95lbs 1x15x115lbs 1x10x155lbs 1x5x225lbs

DB rows face down on incline. 1x20x30lbs 1x15x40lbs 1x10x50lbs 2x5x60lbs

One are lat pulls. 1x20x30lbs 1x15x40lbs 1x10x50lbs 1x5x60lbs 1x15x40lbs.

fitraver
04-26-2017, 01:25 PM
Morning bro. Nice grind.

JohnDoe
04-26-2017, 06:28 PM
Back day today.

Lat pulls wide grip. 5x15x130lbs.

Seated rows narrow grip. 1x20x120 1x15x140 1x10x160 1x5x190

Reverse grip lat pulls. 1x20x100lbs 1x15x120lbs 1x10x140lbs 1x5x160lbs

Tbar rows. 1x20x90lbs 1x15x115lbs 1x10x135lbs 1x5x160lbs

Rack pulls. 1x20x95lbs 1x15x115lbs 1x10x155lbs 1x5x225lbs

DB rows face down on incline. 1x20x30lbs 1x15x40lbs 1x10x50lbs 2x5x60lbs

One are lat pulls. 1x20x30lbs 1x15x40lbs 1x10x50lbs 1x5x60lbs 1x15x40lbs.

Keep it up BooM!

Boombalaty
04-27-2017, 01:13 AM
Hit some arms today. Got legs tomorrow....yuck... Ill put in some extra calf work for ya Torch.

Cambered bar curls. 4 sets 20,15,10,5 reps
SS with skull crushers. 4 sets 20,15,10,5 reps

Concentration curls. same rep scheme
SS overhead DB tri extensions.

one arm cable curls. same rep scheme
SS one arm tri pushdowns with rope. same reps

Cambered bar cable curls.
SS vbar push downs.

one arm cable curls with rope.
SS with straight bar pushdowns.

Man my arms are straight fried at this point lol. Just typing this is killing my forearms..

Food was pretty good today.

Meal 1. 1c egg whites, 1 whole egg, monster muscle drink

Meal 2. I was dying for carbs so instead of my usual chicken salad, I went to subway for a double meat turkey sub on wheat

Meal 3. Pre workout. Had my salad here with 6 oz of chicken and an apple

Meal 4. Post workout. Big shake 12oz unsweet almond milk, 2 scoops protein, 1c frozen blueberries

Meal 5. 6oz chicken, 4oz sweet potato

Need to get another small meal in before bed but atm here is where im at.

2067 calories 162g carbs 60g fats 227g protein

Boombalaty
04-28-2017, 12:10 AM
Today was leg day and primarily just did heavy squats. I will probably do some isolation stuff for legs over the weekend if i can walk lol.

Started out with 10 min on the treadmill to warm up.

Squats. 2x8x225lbs. 3x2x365 this was supposed to end up 10 sets of 2 but was too much. Dropped to 335 for 7 more sets of 2 reps. 10x1x365lbs.

Seated calf raises. 5x12x90lbs.

Wall sits in the hack machine. 5 sets 30 sec on 30 sec rest.

My legs are absolutely shot. Hopefully I can struggle thru work tomorrow lol.

Anzel
04-28-2017, 12:35 AM
Working after leg day....we are some sick masochistic animals arent we?!!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru Euro-Pharmacies.net

Boombalaty
04-28-2017, 12:38 AM
Working after leg day....we are some sick masochistic animals arent we?!!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru Euro-Pharmacies.net

Sent from my SM-G920V using TapatalkGonna be rough bro lol. I can barely make it up the stairs already hahaha.

fitraver
04-28-2017, 12:45 AM
Sounds like work is gunna be fun haha. Enjoy that.

Boombalaty
04-30-2017, 08:10 PM
Did some biceps yesterday and 20 min on the treadmill. Cardio day today and a shitload of meal prepping. Hit the treadmill for 20min, 3mph - 15 incline and this weird elliptical thing for another 20min. 10 min cool down. Feel pretty good today so I may take mama for another round of cardio here in a bit. Hope you all have a great Sunday.

Boombalaty
05-02-2017, 02:01 AM
Chest today. Did the usual to keep from killing my shoulder(which seems to slowly be getting better) Did some more weird circuit cardio with the crossfit chick at the gym today too that seemed pretty easy at the start but really kinda kicked my ass.

cable xovers high, mid and low. 5 sets each 12-15 x40lbs.

DB press Low incline 2 clicks up from flat. 1x20x40 5x12-15x45lbs

DB press Low incline 1 click up from flat. 5x12-15x55lbs

Machine press with red band on handles around the bench. 1x25x100 1x15x140 3x8-15x160 Last set I really tried to get explosive positives, super slow negatives and a pause at the bottom and top.

pec dec. 5x12-15x90lbs really trying to focus on not letting my shoulders or biceps contribute. Good hard squeeze/pause at full contraction and a slow negative.

So this cardio thing....4 people, one rowing, one on battle ropes, one doing bw squats, and one doing med ball slams. 40 secs at max output and 20 sec rest. We did 6 rounds of this madness. Exhausted and dripping in sweat when we finished.

milleniumgirl
05-02-2017, 01:35 PM
Did some biceps yesterday and 20 min on the treadmill. Cardio day today and a shitload of meal prepping. Hit the treadmill for 20min, 3mph - 15 incline and this weird elliptical thing for another 20min. 10 min cool down. Feel pretty good today so I may take mama for another round of cardio here in a bit. Hope you all have a great Sunday.
Lol at "this weird elliptical thing" :p
what do you prefer? Elliptical or running?

fitraver
05-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Nice grind man. Cardio sounds brutal. Hope the shoulder continues to heal.

JohnDoe
05-02-2017, 03:09 PM
Have a good day there BooM! :)

Boombalaty
05-04-2017, 02:03 AM
Hammered out some arms today. Did some light dumbell work and light pushdowns to warm up then we smashed to cables for pretty much the entire workout.
Ran a 15,12,10,8 rep scheme for all movements.
One arm cable curls
SS one arm rope push downs

2 arm rope curls
ss vgrip pushdowns

Cambered bar cable curls
ss 2 arm rope push downs

Some weird cross body tricep extensions

overhead bicep cable curls

Felt like I needed a crippling pump so I finished up with a couple big drop sets of cambered cable curls and press downs. One big drop set of alternating DB curls starting at 35s and dropped by 5s all te way down to 10s...biceps and forearms on fucking fire! Hahaha it actually hurts to type this shit lol....

Skipped cardio today because my ankles are killing me from the last 5 days cardio. I officially hit my lowest weight since I have been back in the gym today. 208.6lbs this morning. My original goal was to hit 200lbs and I think it is getting really close!!

Food today atm 2250 cals. 119g carbs 93g fats 234g protein

fitraver
05-04-2017, 02:42 AM
Hell yes man. This is awesome. I wanna see some updates pics soon!! Once you hit 200?

Boombalaty
05-04-2017, 02:45 AM
I have a few updated pic from last week for a contest. Guess I could post a couple of them

Hell yes man. This is awesome. I wanna see some updates pics soon!! Once you hit 200?

fitraver
Do it!!

JohnDoe
Hammered out some arms today. Did some light dumbell work and light pushdowns to warm up then we smashed to cables for pretty much the entire workout.
Ran a 15,12,10,8 rep scheme for all movements.
One arm cable curls
SS one arm rope push downs

2 arm rope curls
ss vgrip pushdowns

Cambered bar cable curls
ss 2 arm rope push downs

Some weird cross body tricep extensions

overhead bicep cable curls

Felt like I needed a crippling pump so I finished up with a couple big drop sets of cambered cable curls and press downs. One big drop set of alternating DB curls starting at 35s and dropped by 5s all te way down to 10s...biceps and forearms on fucking fire! Hahaha it actually hurts to type this shit lol....

Skipped cardio today because my ankles are killing me from the last 5 days cardio. I officially hit my lowest weight since I have been back in the gym today. 208.6lbs this morning. My original goal was to hit 200lbs and I think it is getting really close!!

Food today atm 2250 cals. 119g carbs 93g fats 234g protein

Good job BooM! Almost down to your goal of 200 lbs!! That's fantastic bro! I'll catch up to you in a few weeks hopefully...I'm at 215.4 lbs and wanna get to 199 lbs.

Keep up the grinding and consistency and you will accomplish what you want!