PDA

View Full Version : running AAS at a younger age

tarzannigga
01-11-2017, 03:37 AM
now i know everyone always says not to run AAS at a young age. i myself am 23 and have done 1 cycle. it worked out pretty well for me. put on 12lbs which wasnt too bad. ive learned a lot from it and before i was having trouble keeping down 3500 calories. now im hitting 5k on the DAY-LY (sorry lui marco moment) anyways i know there are risks for younger users since your test is essentially really high when ur in your early 20s. but i wanted to bring something up and see what vets on here have to say about this topic. so dont u all think some side effects would be increased with AAS use running them at an older age? for example blood pressure. im sure we can all say that older people have more trouble with blood pressure than younger ones. also another thing is restoring test levels. i feel as if younger men can recover much quicker than older men. idk if this also applies to liver enzymes or not but i would honestly think so. what do u all think? this isnt me saying OH YEAH KIDS SHOULD RUN GEAR. but more along the lines of hearing what people have to say regarding the topics i brought up. thanks

Vision
01-12-2017, 02:43 AM
The ramifications for running gear at a young age is so vast under the spectrum, compared to a matured MALE ADULT..

Do some more research and you'll understand why..Hormones aren't a joke, it's serous shit..Aside from HTPA shut down, and other endocrine complications, one needs to also take into great consideration the risk of serious injury do to muscles,tendons etc etc not fully maturing with natural growth and load through years and experience with weight training and age..AAS is a commitment and the young mind already has a hard time grasping that concept..So many factors at play here, whether its neuro,CNS,disruption of cognitive abilities,personal injury/muscle/skeletal,or permanent damage to the endocrine system..

Even for mature adults it's risk vs reward, but the notion to wait comes with great reason..

JRam
01-12-2017, 02:52 AM
Most IFBB-pros starting using gear at an early age. It's a choice you have to make and be prepared to live with. You can enlist in the service at 18. That's a decision with life-long consequences too.

Thappy
01-12-2017, 02:54 AM
You missed the biggest risk... Being able to have kids.

While its fine for some there is a decent percentage that cant. bigger chance of damaging that at a younger age in my opinion

tarzannigga
01-12-2017, 03:24 AM
Guys i understand there are huge risks actually many more risks if u run gear at a younger age. But im saying arent there also some issues that older ppl face that effect them more than they do younger ppl?

tarzannigga
01-12-2017, 03:26 AM
Uk what? I think im right. I think its less risky for a 17 year old to run gear than a 70 year old. Think about it. A 70 year old can have a stroke and die from using gear. The chances of a 17 year old dying from gear is slim.

ducksonthewall
01-12-2017, 12:40 PM
I think it comes down to the individual's training age. If you're 23, but have been training hard since high school then I see no problem with starting gear. If you're the same age and only been training a couple years then it would be wise to hold off. The same goes for someone in their 50's. The only difference I would make for someone that is older is to have them get blood work done, and see if they are able to get on TRT.

Vision
01-12-2017, 04:16 PM
Uk what? I think im right. I think its less risky for a 17 year old to run gear than a 70 year old. Think about it. A 70 year old can have a stroke and die from using gear. The chances of a 17 year old dying from gear is slim.

why did you manufacture such a huge age gap, and utilize that to support your notion? Now you're just sounding silly... Your're putting a spin on what vets advocate about age, it's referred to mature men, do you know what the word mature means? I'm not just speaking about a mental state here either...There's so much signaling between cellular groups in young men, so many internal switches are activated and sensitized from natural hormonal levels, growth, and other internal networks/channels..

I will have you know that clinical treatments with hormone therapy in young men in many cases is much different compared to HRT in mature men, there's a reason behind this.. You already have a preconceived notion and stand fast with your belief, but you're wrong, dead wrong, this is how much it proves young people in many cases have no clue...You have zero concept on the ramifications when it concerns emotional,physical and most of all "psychological" effects.. Get the idea of "gains" out of your mind..There's so many factors here, especially when it concerns the static system and development that is still taking place..

Listen, You're making these utterly ridiculous comparisons, and for what? Risk vs reward?!?!

The hyper sensitive endocrine system in young men and the introduction of AAS can be extremely detrimental to ones health, especially if one doesn't even know if he possess the aromatase enzyme due to genetics (in this instance it could be in way of conversion of exogenous hormones/testosterone), let alone know how he'll respond to a specific dosage.. I hate to disrupt the pot boiler here, but there's more to the story than just gains..

There's a learning curve here and people need to listen to their bodies accordingly (FYI; signals can be more clear after certain ages as sensitivity in certain cellular groups slow down, less firing and signaling thus a reason mature men may respond even better to AAS as it can awaken these signals and transmissions within the CNS,AR's and neuro pathways and other motor units),especially when taking hormones and all the cellular activity that will take place within the static systems of checks within the body. There's all sorts of internal switches that can activated and deactivate,directly or indirectly.. An entire cascade of events, and yet you simply just utters "The young people will recovery faster", recover HOW???.. It's to much of a gamble for young people because one isn't even certain if they possess any genetic predispositions (in some cases time can revel this)..There could be a slew is something underling issues that could be very detrimental to ones health and well-being..

Does a this "young man" plan on getting blood work, whether its a LC/MS/MS or ELCIA prior and after? You know its pivotal with getting a snap shot to see where you are, where you went, and where you could be going..This may end up being valuable information down the road.. This is a commitment, it's serious stuff.. Your health/well-being is very important.. Don't underestimate the seriousness of the nature here..

If you believe it posses little to no risk, then continue to fart peas at the moon..

tarzannigga
01-13-2017, 04:31 AM
why did you manufacture such a huge age gap, and utilize that to support your notion? Now you're just sounding silly... Your're putting a spin on what vets advocate about age, it's referred to mature men, do you know what the word mature means? I'm not just speaking about a mental state here either...There's so much signaling between cellular groups in young men, so many internal switches are activated and sensitized from natural hormonal levels, growth, and other internal networks/channels..

I will have you know that clinical treatments with hormone therapy in young men in many cases is much different compared to HRT in mature men, there's a reason behind this.. You already have a preconceived notion and stand fast with your belief, but you're wrong, dead wrong, this is how much it proves young people in many cases have no clue...You have zero concept on the ramifications when it concerns emotional,physical and most of all "psychological" effects.. Get the idea of "gains" out of your mind..There's so many factors here, especially when it concerns the static system and development that is still taking place..

Listen, You're making these utterly ridiculous comparisons, and for what? Risk vs reward?!?!

The hyper sensitive endocrine system in young men and the introduction of AAS can be extremely detrimental to ones health, especially if one doesn't even know if he possess the aromatase enzyme due to genetics (in this instance it could be in way of conversion of exogenous hormones/testosterone), let alone know how he'll respond to a specific dosage.. I hate to disrupt the pot boiler here, but there's more to the story than just gains..

There's a learning curve here and people need to listen to their bodies accordingly (FYI; signals can be more clear after certain ages as sensitivity in certain cellular groups slow down, less firing and signaling thus a reason mature men may respond even better to AAS as it can awaken these signals and transmissions within the CNS,AR's and neuro pathways and other motor units),especially when taking hormones and all the cellular activity that will take place within the static systems of checks within the body. There's all sorts of internal switches that can activated and deactivate,directly or indirectly.. An entire cascade of events, and yet you simply just utters "The young people will recovery faster", recover HOW???.. It's to much of a gamble for young people because one isn't even certain if they possess any genetic predispositions (in some cases time can revel this)..There could be a slew is something underling issues that could be very detrimental to ones health and well-being..

Does a this "young man" plan on getting blood work, whether its a LC/MS/MS or ELCIA prior and after? You know its pivotal with getting a snap shot to see where you are, where you went, and where you could be going..This may end up being valuable information down the road.. This is a commitment, it's serious stuff.. Your health/well-being is very important.. Don't underestimate the seriousness of the nature here..

If you believe it posses little to no risk, then continue to fart peas at the moon..
lol
alright bro calm down. didnt mean to upset u now lol. i was trying to discuss a topic and hear what peoples' views are. im not saying YOUNGER KIDS SHOULD RUN GEAR ITS GOOD FOR THEM. it honestly varies person to person. but for the majority yes theres obviously many ramifications younger men have to face. but if u try telling me that a 40 year old has no chance of getting a stroke cuz hes using too much dbol then idk man. look man im just tired of people telling someone in their low 20s to not use gear acting like its so damn bad when they are doing the same damn thing. yes the older person may be in a much better shape. but u know what? that older person could face issues the younger one might not. and then the younger man could screw up his test production for life. i think u misinterpreted what i said man. not trying to say its ok for younger kids to use gear. all im saying is there are some risk factors that older people face that younger people dont. and forget about the 17-70 comparison. lets compare a 25 year old to a 40 year old. the same exact consequences can occur bro.

Thappy
01-13-2017, 04:37 AM
Sorry but you really have no idea. People have tried to explain yet you dont listen..

Vision
01-13-2017, 04:56 AM
what is wrong with this guy?

You asked a question in the OP and when you got responses it wasn't what you wanted to hear..

tarzannigga
01-13-2017, 05:45 AM
what is wrong with this guy?

You asked a question in the OP and when you got responses it wasn't what you wanted to hear..
have we not established the fact that i understand using gear at a younger age has a higher risk/reward ratio than someone older? the point i was trying to make is that there are some risks from using gear older people face that younger adults do not face. thats all bro. all i wanted u to do was acknowledge the statement i made thats all. no need to get agitated bro. this is just a friendly discussion, nothing else

Vision
01-13-2017, 06:33 AM
have we not established the fact that i understand using gear at a younger age has a higher risk/reward ratio than someone older? the point i was trying to make is that there are some risks from using gear older people face that younger adults do not face. thats all bro. all i wanted u to do was acknowledge the statement i made thats all. no need to get agitated bro. this is just a friendly discussion, nothing else

This is the second remark you made about my demeanor..First is was " lol alright bro calm down. didnt mean to upset u now lol", now it's " no need to get agitated bro ".... I can promise you this, some guy names Tarzannigga isn't going to work me especially when You fail to comprehend anything that was laid out before you, if anything I'm laughing at you, because I tried to express in the layman's terms the risk vs reward with young males utilizing AAS, and you failed to recognize any of it...

I refused to acknowledge your statement in regards to mature adults at higher risk compared, because now you're creating hypothetical examples AGAIN in attempts to try and support your narrow mind approach..

(but for shits and giggles I will bite,again) Just because people are 30-40 years old on gear doesn't mean they will drop like flies from strokes..Most people that are at risk for stroke either have a genetic predisposition, an underlining issues, or an extremely poor lifestyle when it concerns healthy eating, and what not..

Again, I will not play this game with situations/scenarios with him having this, and this person at that age, and that person this, it merely goes around and around with circle talk... There's simply to many variables that can take place that will effect people differently..But there's one thing for certain that AAS will effect all males with, and that is testicular shut down (HTPA suppression and other endocrine glandular influence and feedback) and like I said in post 8# -
You're putting a spin on this, it's referred to mature men, do you know what the word mature means? I'm not just speaking about a mental state here either...There's so much signaling between cellular groups in young men, so many internal switches are activated and sensitized from natural hormonal levels, growth, and other internal networks/channels..

----------------------------

Tarzanigga, I will not spoon-feed you here anymore, in the post I applied above with the copy and paste of what I stated early isn't enough to clarify things, then nothing will be...

Mature men are not at a disadvantage, or at higher risk status..There will always be health risks,concerns or potential problems but you can 100% guarantee that a male in his early to mid 20's can/may experience side effects that may be more pronounced due to a already hyper sensitive endocrine..Whether its glandular like excess sebum production yielding an onset of severe acne,or neuroendrocrine disruptions with cognitive behavior and thought process, neuro transmitters, brain secretions/chemicals like dopamine and other chemical messengers (causing depression due to degradation and disruption with storage,release reuptake) ..The rabbit hole gets to deep here, and frankly you're simply not going to understand as it's prevalent in the others post..

mastermolnar
01-14-2017, 02:33 AM
There are risks at any age when cycling. That's obvious. What vision is saying is that before your body has completed its development (male hormonal and systemic homeostasis) a younger male risks damaging far more than a mature male. Heart attack and stroke are risks that all age ranges face.