PDA

View Full Version : Have i gone over my daily calorie limit?>?

jamesmiller02
01-12-2017, 10:05 AM
Breakfast> Omellete (2egg)
Lunch> Cheese sandwhich (2 brownbread)
Dinner> Pasta in Tomato sauce.
Oh an apple, 2 plums, orange and some salad at dinner (no dressing -hate all stuff like that)
Im 14 so should eat less than an adult and want to know if ive eaten too many calories today.
Im thinking this is about 2000-2200 calories?

Per Day Calorie Limit (http://www.mycalorielimit.com/)

Anzel
01-12-2017, 11:14 AM
At 14 you are way ahead of the game ! You definitely should read up on proper nutrition though. There is info about how many calories a person needs based on height,weight,activity level. That's what you need to know. Then look at bodybuilding diets. You will see bigger servings of protein. Not 2 eggs but maybe 8 eggs. And a cup of oats.
And chicken, fish and lean beef every meal. Also salads and cups of broccoli an sweet potatoes. And yogurt and milk.
Read about sources of protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats. What they are and what they do for you.
At school ask your health teacher about a balanced meal . Read read read.
You look to me you can use more protein and more veggies.
Don't waste money on weight gainers or protein powders until down the line. Right now you need to round out your diet.
I will tell you this. If you eat healthy everyday and stay away from junk food (don't drink soft drinks!) And exercise daily in a very short time you will look very different from your friends.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk