PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Aromasin dosage?

Mudrunner32
01-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Just started my cycle of 500mg Test Cyp and 300mg Deca, and started with 12.5mg of Exemestane eod. Didn't get it dialed in on my first cycle, but would like to get the most out of this one. I've read that the half life of Aromasin is 27 hours, so should I start taking 12.5mg ed to maintain steady blood levels?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Gain Train
01-12-2017, 05:53 PM
I personally take Aromasin ED at a low dose of 12.5mg if I start getting really bloated I increase it to 25mg 1 tab in the AM and another tab before bed.

If gyno is is an issue add in novadex but other than that 12.5mg ED will be plenty

is your deca 300mg per mL? And test 250mg per mL?

Idk what you have planned for your cycle but I'd highly suggest increasing your deca dose around week 3 or 4.. Test is fine where it's at IMO...

if deca is 300mg per mL and your only taking 300mg a week split your CC up... With your test injections

for example. Tuesday and Friday Inject 1 cc Test .5 cc deca

Mudrunner32
01-12-2017, 05:56 PM
I personally take Aromasin ED at a low dose of 12.5mg if I start getting really bloated I increase it to 25mg 1 tab in the AM and another tab before bed.

If gyno is is an issue add in novadex but other than that 12.5mg ED will be plenty
Just curious, have you always taken it ED? How'd you come up with that dosage? Trial and error?

Gain Train
01-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Just curious, have you always taken it ED? How'd you come up with that dosage? Trial and error?

Trial and error yes but I've minimized all Estrogen side effects Especially the bloat from the Test is minimal when I take Aromasin x2 a day like I suggested above... I stay around 6-8% year round for contests and I like keeping the bloat down

Mudrunner32
01-12-2017, 06:01 PM

is your deca 300mg per mL? And test 250mg per mL?

Idk what you have planned for your cycle but I'd highly suggest increasing your deca dose around week 3 or 4.. Test is fine where it's at IMO...

if deca is 300mg per mL and your only taking 300mg a week split your CC up... With your test injections

for example. Tuesday and Friday Inject 1 cc Test .5 cc deca
Test is 250/ml and Deca is 300/ml. I'm splitting it up just like you mentioned, 1ml of Test and .5ml of Deca on Sunday Morning and Wednesday night. Why would you suggest an increase in Deca?

Mudrunner32
01-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Trial and error yes but I've minimized all Estrogen side effects Especially the bloat from the Test is minimal when I take Aromasin x2 a day like I suggested above... I stay around 6-8% year round for contests and I like keeping the bloat down
Ok, good to know....Maybe I'll switch to Ed and split it up then. I'll have bloodwork done mid cycle, so I can always make changes then if needed too. Never had any experience with crashing your estrogen on that dosage?

Gain Train
01-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Test is 250/ml and Deca is 300/ml. I'm splitting it up just like you mentioned, 1ml of Test and .5ml of Deca on Sunday Morning and Wednesday night. Why would you suggest an increase in Deca?

Im a firm believer in letting other compounds do what they are intended too... From personal experiences I find that keeping Test low 300mg a week ( Acetate or Prop) and around 500mg (cyp or Enan) is all one ever should really need to get the full benefit from the testosterone. Low dose test minimizes potential Estrogen related side effects.

Deca Just like other compounds I prefer to run higher usually an EOD Injection...

I'm not sure exactly what your goals are but if your trying to get stronger, fuller, etc I'd start out how you've planned too and gradually increase your deca dosage. And I'd keep your Test the same...

Worst cycle I've ran with deca was 1200mg a week with about 2g of Test and Dbol... sides were terrible too much water weight and I just looked soft as F...

best cycle with deca was 600mg a week 300mg Test PP anadrol 50-100mg Pre workout only I grew like a weed stayed lean full and got strong as f

Mudrunner32
01-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Im a firm believer in letting other compounds do what they are intended too... From personal experiences I find that keeping Test low 300mg a week ( Acetate or Prop) and around 500mg (cyp or Enan) is all one ever should really need to get the full benefit from the testosterone. Low dose test minimizes potential Estrogen related side effects.

Deca Just like other compounds I prefer to run higher usually an EOD Injection...

I'm not sure exactly what your goals are but if your trying to get stronger, fuller, etc I'd start out how you've planned too and gradually increase your deca dosage. And I'd keep your Test the same...

Worst cycle I've ran with deca was 1200mg a week with about 2g of Test and Dbol... sides were terrible too much water weight and I just looked soft as F...

best cycle with deca was 600mg a week 300mg Test PP anadrol 50-100mg Pre workout only I grew like a weed stayed lean full and got strong as f
We'll see how it goes I guess. I'm also running Caber at .25mg twice a week, and as long as I don't have any sides from the Deca by week 6, I suppose I can bump it up. Mainly looking for size and strength on this cycle. Thanks for chiming in btw.

Gain Train
01-12-2017, 06:22 PM
We'll see how it goes I guess. I'm also running Caber at .25mg twice a week, and as long as I don't have any sides from the Deca by week 6, I suppose I can bump it up. Mainly looking for size and strength on this cycle. Thanks for chiming in btw.

Yeah No problem Brother! Caber is awesome! I prefer Prami because its cheaper but caber works the best for prolactin...
Looks like you should have a nice cycle... Def increase the dosage of deca tho if your not happy with your progression... You have an anti estrogen as well as a prolactin antagonist to manage both potential side effects from both compounds so don't be shy...

What I mean by increase your dose of deca would be as followed given your protocol plan
week 1-4 Test 500mg Deca 300mg Sunday and Weds Injections
Week 4-6 Test 500mg Deca 450mg Sunday and weds injections
Week 6-10 Test 500mg Deca 600mg Sunday and Weds Injections

Nothing Crazy but something Simple because I don't know your body how well u respond to certain compounds etc...

Mudrunner32
01-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Yeah No problem Brother! Caber is awesome! I prefer Prami because its cheaper but caber works the best for prolactin...
Looks like you should have a nice cycle... Def increase the dosage of deca tho if your not happy with your progression... You have an anti estrogen as well as a prolactin antagonist to manage both potential side effects from both compounds so don't be shy...

What I mean by increase your dose of deca would be as followed given your protocol plan
week 1-4 Test 500mg Deca 300mg Sunday and Weds Injections
Week 4-6 Test 500mg Deca 450mg Sunday and weds injections
Week 6-10 Test 500mg Deca 600mg Sunday and Weds Injections

Nothing Crazy but something Simple because I don't know your body how well u respond to certain compounds etc...
I like it man, we'll see how the next 4 weeks goes, and I'll go from there. Will definitely be bumping my Aromasin up to 12.5mg ED in the meantime.

Davesbus08
01-17-2017, 04:54 AM
Gain knows his business brother. I have received some sound info that I will be taking to the bank. Dude is a source of knowledge bro.

Yukilmc
04-08-2017, 08:44 AM
12.5 eod should be fine and if u do get any signs the up to ed.:)

Doctor Doping
04-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Remember that after a longer time of use of Exemestane, cholesterol-lowering disorders are clearly visible. If you use it as a testosterone booster, this is not the best idea.