PDA

View Full Version : Gallbladder removed

Flex_on_her
01-15-2017, 08:41 AM
So I'm have surgury next week to have my gallbladder removed due to gallstones... and I'm wondering if anyone has this surgery before and and if so how long did it take to recover and yes i know everyone heals differently some take longer than other would also like to know how long they stayed off gear from what I been told after a surgery like this your liver is going to take about a year or so to recover so gear is definitely out of the question for about a year... if anyone has had this surgery before please I would like some legit feedback

FutureIFBBProJARow23
04-17-2017, 12:55 AM
So I'm have surgury next week to have my gallbladder removed due to gallstones... and I'm wondering if anyone has this surgery before and and if so how long did it take to recover and yes i know everyone heals differently some take longer than other would also like to know how long they stayed off gear from what I been told after a surgery like this your liver is going to take about a year or so to recover so gear is definitely out of the question for about a year... if anyone has had this surgery before please I would like some legit feedback I've had a friend go through the surgery and he said he still can't eat high fat foods

Lou Thornstone
08-07-2017, 04:44 PM
So I'm have surgury next week to have my gallbladder removed due to gallstones... and I'm wondering if anyone has this surgery before and and if so how long did it take to recover and yes i know everyone heals differently some take longer than other would also like to know how long they stayed off gear from what I been told after a surgery like this your liver is going to take about a year or so to recover so gear is definitely out of the question for about a year... if anyone has had this surgery before please I would like some legit feedback

Everyone's different. My father recovered after 3 weeks and staqrted to squat again (very light of course, he's 75 years old, he's not a pro, he had other bad surgeries).
My cousin after two weeks was lightly training again (age: 35).
Follow the doctor's advice, but anyway just the time to recover from small cuts.

PS: maybe you will need to change your diet for a while. Some kinds of fats will become totally off limits at least for a period..