PDA

View Full Version : PCT protocol opinions

Boombalaty
01-15-2017, 05:28 PM
Talking with Loaded, he thought this might be a useful post for me and many other members. I have read nearly every post I could find regarding PCT here and there seems to be a lot that are similar or the same and a few that differ quite a bit as far as timing, dosage, and particular products. What are your guys opinions? I'll drop a little scenario.

I'm in my 40s and am planning a cycle of test e @ 5-600 MG per week split mon/thurs. [email protected] MG eod or as needed. I was thinking 12 weeks or so, maybe up to 16 weeks depending on how I feel.

I have seen several different applications of clomid/nolva, some using just one or the other, and some including hcg. What is the best protocol here? When do I start and stop each compound?

Oh and the plumbing is disconnected so I'm not worried about popping out and more kids. Not too worried about the size of my balls either lol.

Thanks guys!

Loaded
01-15-2017, 05:46 PM
Awesome thanks for opening this thread. i know hcg won't just help the size of your balls but it will get you test levels back up after a cycle. I personally blast and cruise I've only done pct once but I don't even remember the protocol it's been so long. I do know we have a lot of experience on this thread topic. Can't wait to see what people have to say! Cuz I'm thinking of coming off completely for a couple months before my summer blast? This will help thanks bro

Loaded
01-18-2017, 12:21 AM
What's going on fellas? Doesn't anybody run pct anymore? Or does everyone stay on year round . Help a brother out huh?

BobbyJake
01-18-2017, 12:46 AM
Since on trt pretty much on year round. Just drop down to trt dose for month before get bloods with trt Doc. Yeah no help here. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cajun504
01-24-2017, 06:48 PM
I'm on trt year round but when I did pct I would use 1000 iu's of hcg daily for 12 days starting after my final shot of test and then use 40 mgs daily of nolva for 2 weeks then 20 mgs daily for 2 weeks, so nolva would begin 13 days after last test shot. If you are in your 40's I would get blood work because it will probably be more beneficial for you to just stay on at trt doses if your numbers are typical for someone your age. I'm in my 40's and my numbers are around 300 when I'm off and natural, it would be really hard for me to keep my gains when I'm off with those numbers. The vast majority of us older guys don't have the same numbers as we did when we were in our 20's......my 2 cents..

kubes
01-24-2017, 06:54 PM
Do you run hcg as part of your trt protocol? I would run 250 iu 2xew

Boombalaty
01-24-2017, 08:08 PM

Ill look into this. I dont know much about hcg other than it keeps the boys kickin.

cajun504
01-25-2017, 05:34 PM

I don't run it weekly but a lot of people do. I just don't see the point other than for cosmetic reasons. To me it just seems you're sending your body mixed messages. When you take hcg you are signaling your body to create more test while at the same time you're adding synthetic test which signals your body to shut down test production. People say it's a good idea if you want to have kids but I was able to get my sperm count from nearly zero to over 100 million in just 3 months using my method (after 2 years of being on). I also used 50 mgs of clomid every other day following pct. I'm not sure if that had much to do with anything but that is what my trt guy suggested and I did it.

BobbyJake
01-25-2017, 07:05 PM
I don't run it weekly but a lot of people do. I just don't see the point other than for cosmetic reasons. To me it just seems you're sending your body mixed messages. When you take hcg you are signaling your body to create more test while at the same time you're adding synthetic test which signals your body to shut down test production. People say it's a good idea if you want to have kids but I was able to get my sperm count from nearly zero to over 100 million in just 3 months using my method (after 2 years of being on). I also used 50 mgs of clomid every other day following pct. I'm not sure if that had much to do with anything but that is what my trt guy suggested and I did it.

Totally agree about mixed messages. I'm on trt also and only hit the hcg once or twice a year just to plump the boys back up when running standard trt dose. Also I'm in my fifties so no worries about more kids. Thank God. [emoji41]

Aintstrongyet
01-25-2017, 07:27 PM
I'm only 27 but I ran clomid and nolva combo for my first pct on 600mg test cyp after a 12 week cycle. No hcg.

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolvadex 20/20/20/20

I bounced back quick this first time. Everyone is different though and bloodwork will be your best friend at figuring out what works for you.

PAiN
01-25-2017, 07:31 PM
Clomid and Nolva combo is the best. Nolva alone is no where as good as Clomid alone. Clomid is even prescribed in some cases for TRT. Leave hcg out of PCT as it's suppressive.

cajun504
01-25-2017, 08:35 PM
Problem with clomid for me is I turn into an emotional wreck on more than 50 mgs a day. I've had bloods in the past that showed good recovery with nolva so I just stuck with that. I swear I'm like a little girl on clomid.

BobbyJake
01-25-2017, 08:45 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170125/68110fc45a9e9f0a6307ee918c403211.jpg

BobbyJake
01-25-2017, 08:46 PM
Problem with clomid for me is I turn into an emotional wreck on more than 50 mgs a day. I've had bloods in the past that showed good recovery with nolva so I just stuck with that. I swear I'm like a little girl on clomid.

Sry couldn't resist.

cajun504
01-26-2017, 03:30 AM
Sry couldn't resist.

Thats pretty accurate actually, get moody like a little bitch. I get really bad mood swings and the wife used to dread the pct. Anyway, pct is a thing of the past for me, no more fucking kids so it's cruise and blast for this guy here on our.

cajun504
01-26-2017, 03:38 AM
I'm only 27 but I ran clomid and nolva combo for my first pct on 600mg test cyp after a 12 week cycle. No hcg.

Clomid 100/50/50/50 (tel:100/50/50/50)
Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 (tel:20/20/20/20)

I bounced back quick this first time. Everyone is different though and bloodwork will be your best friend at figuring out what works for you.

I wouldn't run hcg for that cycle, really no need especially if it's your first. When I ran it for pct I would only use it if I ran multiple highly suppressive compounds for a long cycle (so just about every time after my first few short test only cycles), so about 20 weeks.

GrimR
01-26-2017, 09:03 AM
Clomid 25mg and Nolva 20mg ED for 4 weeks, beginning 2 weeks after last injection.

Almost 31 and done it twice now, aside from going back to humam recovery and pain levels lol I always feel nirmal as during and after PCT.

Gmanzx11
01-29-2017, 07:14 PM
I'm just coming off first cycle Test C 500 wk. I'm 48. Pre bloods had my test at 543. I used hcg at 250iu 2x week. It kept the boys full. They did shrink a bit. So next cycle I think I will bump Hcg to 500iu 2x week. I just finished PCT meds Thursday. I switched to test prop at end of cycle. I ran prop at 150ml EOD for 2 weeks, then waited 3 days after last pin of prop to start PCT. I also stopped Hcg 3 days before PCT. Did 100 Clomid on 1st day 75 on second and third day then 50 a day the rest of first week. Then it was 50/50/50 next three weeks. Nolva was 40/20/20/20. Everything feels back to normal. My labido did dip first couple of weeks, but to be expected! I mean my test levels were almost 3000!! I have kept most of my gains. Legs did lose a little. Strength dropped some. But I never felt down or un motivated!! Haven't missed a workout yet. I did watch Moana with my 7 year old daughter and yes I got teary eyed. Ok I cried. Damn Clomid!!! Hope this helps. Good luck. No regrets!!