PDA

View Full Version : Hey BOP, are you a high test or low test guy?

Anzel
01-16-2017, 09:47 AM
As we read around on the forums and do our research (we are forever students in this game) we see that there are two camps, Guys running gear using multiple compounds using test dosages above 500mg and beyond or guys running several compounds using test at a low dose of 250mg or maybe lower.

With the high dose test guys reporting they may look bigger and thicker and feel great and low dose test guys saying they allow the more anabolic compound to do the work while they avoid the side effects of test.

With the difference in opinion known, tell us what you like to do and what your goals are.

Example;

I like to run test 1000mg and primo 1000mg while eating above maintenance looking for lean gains...

Or , I like to run test 250 and deca 750 while eating above maintenace looking to bulk

Or, I enjoy running test at 200mg/wk and tren and mast at 600mg/wk with 50 mg of anavar while eating at deficit looking to shred up/

mastermolnar
01-16-2017, 10:21 AM
I'm generally a high test guy. I like my test anywhere from 525-875 depending on what the goal is. When I am running deca I keep test a little lower but my deca is never higher than my test.

j-raw-hate
01-16-2017, 05:17 PM
I'm naturally a high test guy so after making the decision to b➕ c I generally prefer to run a strong dose as in 500-850 mg weekly and minimum of 250 for straight maintenance

VallieFlag
01-16-2017, 06:21 PM
I prefer low to medium, altrhough I've read when using deca/npp to use high test to mitigate some of decas side effects.

ajdonutz
01-16-2017, 06:47 PM
I like higher.. normally 1gram is what I enjoy most.. I've been running 750 lately and haven't noticed much difference though, may stick with this being my sweet spot going forward. When prepping I usually drop to around 600mg coming from 1000 but run around tren mast and eq all 3. Usually starting at 400 on tren and mast and bumping to 600 after 4-6 weeks and 600 eq straight through til close to show. Before show obviously test drops and dry compounds increase.

Anzel
01-16-2017, 07:09 PM
I like higher.. normally 1gram is what I enjoy most.. I've been running 750 lately and haven't noticed much difference though, may stick with this being my sweet spot going forward. When prepping I usually drop to around 600mg coming from 1000 but run around tren mast and eq all 3. Usually starting at 400 on tren and mast and bumping to 600 after 4-6 weeks and 600 eq straight through til close to show. Before show obviously test drops and dry compounds increase.
The ones who run a gram of test always seem to be the guys doing shows...at least in my observations.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
01-16-2017, 07:16 PM
i tried both. funny part is i hardly noticed a difference in either at test at 250 and test at 750. their right, "test is test"

enrod
01-16-2017, 07:39 PM
I find the sides to be rough at a gram or above. Really heavy breathing, very poor cardiovascular to keep intensity in the gym. 750mg and below has been good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loose Cannon
01-16-2017, 07:45 PM
I find the sides to be rough at a gram or above. Really heavy breathing, very poor cardiovascular to keep intensity in the gym. 750mg and below has been good to me.

how the hell is it that test causes poor cardio. ive noticed this too, but it pisses me off. its test! i find anything over 500 effects cardio. i would think it would improve all physical functions.

enrod
01-16-2017, 07:53 PM
how the hell is it that test causes poor cardio. ive noticed this too, but it pisses me off. its test! i find anything over 500 effects cardio. i would think it would improve all physical functions.

Seriously bro it makes me feel heavy! The more test the worse it gets. Then I have family and friends asking me if I'm alright when they can hear me breathing across the room LOL

McFeastonthis
01-17-2017, 03:04 AM
I stay at about 500mg/week. Between everything else I usually run, I'm usually in anywhere from 1000-1400mg/week. I've ran 750mg/week and didnt notice much of a difference comparatively but that's just me.

the_Northman1522
01-17-2017, 03:18 AM
I base it on how far out from a competition I am. Usually I'll start a eq cycle 20 weeks out. I'll start my test low around 350 and move up to around 800. The closer I get, I'll taper down to 500 so I can make my weight class, and i'm not bloated. I've done a gram in the past, and frankly didn't see great results. I did blow up, but it was all water, even with an ai everyday. Also missed my target weight, and didn't perform well. My current strategy works well, and I'll stick with it from here on out.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VallieFlag
01-17-2017, 04:23 PM
Something to do with all that aromatising? I'm genuinely curious now too. Dan henderson said when he was on high test his cardio would go down so he preferred his standard TRT dose so he wouldn't get winded during training and during fights.

jump2man3
01-17-2017, 04:45 PM
depends currently 800tren/800primo/400mast/300 test p but im on a cut as of now, I will usually bump my test up during bulk but never to high. Thats just me though :)