PDA

View Full Version : Calling vets who have had success in fertility after years ON

ajdonutz
01-16-2017, 07:48 PM
Alright guys.. I know there is info for this around and can find stuff here and there of guys making it happen without help and some with lots of help. I'm seeking experienced Vets from BoP who have made it happen coming from similar background.. I don't see anyone around with similar background on here, thus the new thread.

Let me start by saying I knew the obvious risk before starting, and knew I would have a hard time if/when it happened. Also, I had low T at a young age before starting and was on Dr prescribed trt for about 6 months before starting up, so honestly don't know if I was for sure fertile before hand. But regardless I'm willing to give it a shot at the potential cost of it not working.

So to add to back story, was on TRT for 4-6 months (can't remember for sure) and have been blast/cruise since for a tad over 5 years. Wife has not been on birth control for over a year and a half now with no protection and nothings happened, so I'm pretty certain (shy of getting fertility Checked) that I'm the culprit. As of late we've been kind of trying but with the known high possibility that it isn't going to happen, now I'd like to actively try and get this going pretty soon.

So for anyone with experience with a similar background, let me hear what you did, how long it took, etc. I know it's not going to be easy, trust me. Also, if ANYONE has made it happen on a trt dose of test while running hcg/clomid whatever after years of being on, let me know and how.. because I know there's a good possibility I'm going to have to come completely off, but I also know (having low test before starting for nearly 2 years) that I have literally ZERO sex drive without exogenous test, quote frankly when I had low test a lot of things that would normally have me going big time disgusted me.. so if there's anyone with a,similar story that worked, holler at me.

I'm not asking for a miracle and am not kidding myself, I know that regardless what I do the chances can be slim, but would like to give it a shot before looking into adoption. Thanks guys!

EDIT: would also like to add that there aren't any good doctors I trust around here, anyone I've been to in the past had no clue about hcg/clomid for men or really testosterone or aromitization prevention for that matter. So I'm looking at info to be able to go about this on my own. Thanks.

Flex_on_her
01-16-2017, 08:21 PM
I had this problem at the time me and my wife already had 3 children I was about a year and a half in to taking cycles off and on and me and my wife wanted to have out 4th child tried for what seemed forever until I did a Little research and found if you take folic acid and zinc daily it helped you become more fertile so I tried it and it worked about 2 months later my wife was pregnant. So I'd say it's worth a try brother I also know buddy's who had this problem and they changed there diet ate alot of vegetables alot of green salads and stayed away from fatty foods and fried foods and it worked for them so try it out and hopefully it works for you

ajdonutz
01-16-2017, 08:32 PM
I had this problem at the time me and my wife already had 3 children I was about a year and a half in to taking cycles off and on and me and my wife wanted to have out 4th child tried for what seemed forever until I did a Little research and found if you take folic acid and zinc daily it helped you become more fertile so I tried it and it worked about 2 months later my wife was pregnant. So I'd say it's worth a try brother I also know buddy's who had this problem and they changed there diet ate alot of vegetables alot of green salads and stayed away from fatty foods and fried foods and it worked for them so try it out and hopefully it works for you
Were you on TRT at the time of conception? Or were you completely off?

Due to having basically negative sex drive while off (not just short period, had zero sex drive for nearly 2 years before even starting aas due to low t) I am wanting to give trt plus a hefty run of hcg/clomid a go and see what happens.. may throw the zinc & folic acid in as well, I will look into that! Thanks for your intput!

Loose Cannon
01-16-2017, 10:08 PM
im doing this right now dude. blasted for about 2 years. but now im at like month 9, of coming completely off, blasted pct hard, continued clomid and hcg.....still nothing. i got tested early when i first came off, and i was low. but now thats its been this long with still no luck after these protocols ive been recommended, im going to go get tested again next week. ill let you know if the protocol actually worked, and if im just having bad luck. at this point i have no idea. i tried what everyone told me. which is badically, continue clomid for as long as you need, and take an hcg dose every week as if you were on cycle. but....it hasnt worked for me, and im only 25.

ajdonutz
01-16-2017, 11:00 PM
im doing this right now dude. blasted for about 2 years. but now im at like month 9, of coming completely off, blasted pct hard, continued clomid and hcg.....still nothing. i got tested early when i first came off, and i was low. but now thats its been this long with still no luck after these protocols ive been recommended, im going to go get tested again next week. ill let you know if the protocol actually worked, and if im just having bad luck. at this point i have no idea. i tried what everyone told me. which is badically, continue clomid for as long as you need, and take an hcg dose every week as if you were on cycle. but....it hasnt worked for me, and im only 25.
Keep me posted, man. I'm interested. I've heard it can be a long and brutal road for some. I'd definitely like to know your numbers after 9 months off and running hcg/clomid

Loose Cannon
01-17-2017, 04:57 AM
Keep me posted, man. I'm interested. I've heard it can be a long and brutal road for some. I'd definitely like to know your numbers after 9 months off and running hcg/clomid

my bloodwork says all is completely normal again including test levels and LH as of like 2 months ago. ill let you know.

ajdonutz
01-17-2017, 05:02 AM
my bloodwork says all is completely normal again including test levels and LH as of like 2 months ago. ill let you know.
What was your protocol?

Thappy
01-17-2017, 05:15 AM
Plenty on here have a search around i have posted a successful protocol a few times