PDA

View Full Version : Training too much?

Fast Willie from Philly
01-21-2017, 05:46 PM
Im starting a cycle with test, tren, masteron, dbol, halo and HGH in it. Can I train too much and do I really need more than one day off a week as long as I eat right? Just curious how everyone feels about this because we all do cycles a little bit differant

Electromass
01-21-2017, 06:24 PM
Im starting a cycle with test, tren, masteron, dbol, halo and HGH in it. Can I train too much and do I really need more than one day off a week as long as I eat right? Just curious how everyone feels about this because we all do cycles a little bit differant
I realize that this is a bit controversial, but for my experience you need the rest time. I'm saying at least 2 days a week.
I also know that this is easier said than done sometimes....especially when your healthy and feeling like a MONSTER.
I have realized that taking rest days does a couple of things for me.
1. It allows for more recovery. And, obviously that will allow for more quality growth.
2. It will minimize your risk of injury. Tendons and ligaments have time to stretch and strengthen.
This is just my personal experience bro.

Fast Willie from Philly
01-21-2017, 08:46 PM
Hey Electromass, Thank you for all your advice brother. You have been there a few times already when ive asked questions. I already have some shoulder and elbo injuries. I thought the nanodrol decanate I took last like a would help but it really didn't do much except when I was taking it kind of like a Band-Aid

Electromass
01-21-2017, 10:17 PM
Hey Electromass, Thank you for all your advice brother. You have been there a few times already when ive asked questions. I already have some shoulder and elbo injuries. I thought the nanodrol decanate I took last like a would help but it really didn't do much except when I was taking it kind of like a Band-Aid

Its no problem at all bro...I'm here learning like everyone else. We're all on the same road, just some started the journey sooner than others. There is some danger in the nandrolone's and a few other compounds that hide, or mask little injuries that sometimes rear their ugly heads only when we cycle off. I'm getting up in years now and I actually don't lift real heavy weights anymore. Done it for years, but I have little nagging injuries that come up more often these days, so I am more into aesthetics. I have a nice solid base being 5'8" @ 215#. Now I mainly do moderate weights with strict form, and hit methods to separate the muscle and bring more maturity.
I say all of this as perspective bro...I'm not competing, nor do I want to. I've seen a lot of guys get into the AAS with no goal of where they want to take it. Sorry for the ramble, I'm sure you get the gist.

Fast Willie from Philly
01-21-2017, 11:30 PM
Your not rambling to me Electromass. I ditto everything youve said and had most of the same experiances. Im 5'9" 180lbs. I dont want to compete either. My goal is 200lbs and 7% bodyfat. My best was 194 and 6.5% bodyfat. I have skinny waist and wrists so I looked great! I broke a collar bone and had a stroke from bad living. Its been a couple of years since Ive been in good shape. I had some minor issues with my neck, shoulders and elbows from masking with Deca and trying to work through the pain instead of around the pain. I also now try to lift with precise movements and 1-pause-3 second movements. My last cycle took me from 165 to 190 and I keep alot. I weigh 180 all the time now. Honestly bro, I was dying of a drug and alcohol addiction. I havent got high in over a year because God saved me and gave me the strength to live again. I have a family, house, buisness and the best dog in the world. lol. I love the gym, training and eating. Ive been alone for a long time. BOP has been good for me because I have people to keep me from isolating. I have people to help me and I try to help others if I can. My cycle will be here anytime and Im excited to take it to the next level ya know! NOW LOOK WHOS RAMBLING

milleniumgirl
01-30-2017, 02:45 PM
Don't make the same mistake as I did when I was juicing. While pros work out twice a day we need rest to grow.

bigt
01-30-2017, 03:20 PM
There are a lot of variables that come into play. Training frequency, volume, how long you're training, and if you're eating enough to support all that training. To answer your question could you train 7 days a week? Yes. But absolutely everything has to be on point, and the volume can't be through the roof. You don't want to overtax the central nervous system. It's not just about whether your muscles can recover. John meadows (mountain dog) actually has some clients training 7x a week. For me, my sweet spot is 4-5 days a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigt
01-30-2017, 03:22 PM
But if your goal is to pack on more size and you weigh 180, your best approach would probably be training about 4x a week for about 45 minutes at a time and then eating ur ass off the rest of the time

Fast Willie from Philly
01-30-2017, 03:27 PM
But if your goal is to pack on more size and you weigh 180, your best approach would probably be training about 4x a week for about 45 minutes at a time and then eating ur ass off the rest of the time

Thank you all for your replies to my post. It's been very helpful. But what I'm trying to do here Big T is just pack on some real quality hard and lean muscle. I'll be totally happy at 200

bigt
01-30-2017, 03:45 PM
Good luck brotha I'm sure u will get there. Train hard eat big get ur sleep and you'll be there. 20 lbs of muscle is a lot. Gotta have enough food to back all that gear and training. Food is king.

Torcha
01-30-2017, 04:38 PM
hey willie.. I got a really bad attention span and due to finger injury I sustained in the 2015 vote for your favourite American idol, I now struggle to scroll up and read the thread above where I find it at on the wats new page ...unless its tumblr and I miss something special...I got to you being a buck eighty. two posts up.. have you considered using steroids.. I hear those dudes who take these steroids (they may be illegal, so mums the word) make a buck 80 into two and half bucks in no time..

GoPr
01-30-2017, 05:12 PM
I don't think you can train to much. Especially since you are on gear. If you eat right there is no over training. You are basically taking breaks cause you wok different muscle groups on different days of the week so they are getting rest. That's my opinion.