PDA

View Full Version : last HGH ui

bruski36
01-24-2017, 03:14 PM
I'm having trouble getting the last iu of HGH out of the small vials any hints? The first couple of vials went smooth....this last one not so

korsaire
01-25-2017, 05:19 PM
I'm having trouble getting the last iu of HGH out of the small vials any hints? The first couple of vials went smooth....this last one not so
Before l Do a new vial l put the water on the Old vial extract and put on the new one

Dont wanna be old
01-25-2017, 05:49 PM
I take 3.33iu/day .
To offset loss percentage I add 1.5ml water to vial .
When drawing the last bit I don't worry about the tiny amount I miss .
If you only use 1ml and are trying to draw out .2ml or 2iu 5 times I feel like I would have the potential to lose 1iu .
Therefore my recommendation is adding a excess of Bac Water .
Cheers
DWBO

fitraver
01-25-2017, 06:57 PM
I take 3.33iu/day .
If you only use 1ml and are trying to draw out .2ml or 2iu 5 times I feel like I would have the potential to lose 1iu .
Cheers
DWBO

Never thought about it from that perspective. That's a good point! I always just got in a habit of adding more to my peptides and or hcg or whatever because then I'm not trying to draw tiny ass amounts and hit the nicks perfect. But to your point that def makes sense and would lower waste!

korsaire
02-18-2017, 04:25 PM
I take 3.33iu/day .
Cheers
DWBO

thats exactly what happen to me this week 2iu 5 times the last one only have 1 iu

Dont wanna be old
02-18-2017, 06:12 PM
thats exactly what happen to me this week 2iu 5 times the last one only have 1 iu
How much water did you add ?
If your drawing 5 times I would add a extra tick for each draw when filling .
Never get the same return as invested
DWBO

korsaire
02-18-2017, 06:18 PM
How much water did you add ?
If your drawing 5 times I would add a extra tick for each draw when filling .
Never get the same return as invested
DWBO

1 ml

rangerjockey
02-19-2017, 05:14 AM
I take it your using slin pins 1/2"? I order a ton of the 1.5 and 1.0" slins. swap the needle for the 1'or 1.5" draw your last drip and replace with 1/2" and stick, or leave the dam 1or1.5" on stick it....simple. OF course unless you have the slin pins w/o the removable needle....those suck by the way