PDA

View Full Version : Mk677 and t4/t3 thyroid levels

fitraver
01-24-2017, 03:31 PM
Hey brothers,

So I know mk677 mimics exo Hgh and I know with exo hgh, that you need to take t4 with it to keep those levels elevated as it can cause a decrease in it.

My question, are thyroid levels effected the same by mk677?

I ask because I am on thyroid meds and finally almost dialed in. I have to get my bloods done again in like 6 weeks to make sure all is good with them on my new dose.

I'm finishing up a blast and have about 5-6 weeks left. I was planning to save my mk677 (I have enough for about 120 and can get more if I like it) for when I was cruising, but I keep hearing about how helpful it can be on a blast with the hunger sides and also helping to stay lean with its fat loss positive effects. Also; may as well get the added bloat stage that comes from it out of the way while bulking.

My concern is that I would start taking it and it would effect my t3/t4 levels. If that's the case, I'd need to wait until after my bloods.

Anyone have any info on this or studies proving it does or doesn't effect t3/t4 thyroid levels?

Thanks guys.

fitraver
01-24-2017, 03:46 PM
Discrepancy between serum leptin values and total body fat in response to the oral growth hormone secretagogue MK-677. - PubMed - NCBI (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10468903/)

Just found this article. Looks like it can effect your t3.

Prolly best I play it safe and not fuck with it until after my bloods. I've come a long way and dont wanna mess that up now.