PDA

View Full Version : Advice

jeffw1128
01-26-2017, 10:40 PM
I'm about to run a cycle of test c , EQ , tren e . I'm looking for some advice on what to take with it to prevent gyno and what point during my cycle to start it . And advice on pct.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fitraver
01-26-2017, 10:45 PM
You're running a 3 compound cycle and don't have any clue what to run as an ai or any ancillaries with it?? Or what to have a for a pct?? Those factors are all much more important than what gear you're gunna be running and you want those in place ahead of time and on hand.

Not trying to be a dick but that's a red flag...

Or if you do know at least list out your ai/pct plan and we can evaluate that.

jeffw1128
01-26-2017, 11:06 PM
You're running a 3 compound cycle and don't have any clue what to run as an ai or any ancillaries with it?? Or what to have a for a pct?? Those factors are all much more important than what gear you're gunna be running and you want those in place ahead of time and on hand.

Not trying to be a dick but that's a red flag...

Or if you do know at least list out your ai/pct plan and we can evaluate that.

I have aromasin and nolvadex just looking for advice . Is this enough?

GoPr
01-26-2017, 11:19 PM
12.5mgs morning with food and same in evening. And then you are gonna need Caber .5mgs only twice a week :)

jeffw1128
01-26-2017, 11:30 PM
12.5mgs morning with food and same in evening. And then you are gonna need Caber .5mgs only twice a week :)

Is that throughout entire cycle beginning to end?

fitraver
01-26-2017, 11:37 PM
You didn't even tell us how much of each compound you're running. That's needed to dose your ai and caber (if needed) also you'll want nolva and clinic for your pct.

jeffw1128
01-26-2017, 11:57 PM
You didn't even tell us how much of each compound you're running. That's needed to dose your ai and caber (if needed) also you'll want nolva and clinic for your pct.

250mg test c per week
400 eq per week
400 tren e per week

GoPr
01-27-2017, 12:11 AM
12.5mgs aromasin in the morning with food and the same evening. And Cabergoline @ .5mgs every three days or twice a week. Should take care of estrogen sides and prolat sides!!

GoPr
01-27-2017, 12:15 AM
Is that throughout entire cycle beginning to end?

the Aromasin is for the entire cycle. And the caber is for the entire cycle.

jeffw1128
01-27-2017, 12:18 AM
12.5mgs aromasin in the morning with food and the same evening. And Cabergoline @ .5mgs every three days or twice a week. Should take care of estrogen sides and prolat sides!!

Thanks man I appreciate the advice