PDA

View Full Version : 1st PIN IN QUAD

Fast Willie from Philly
01-28-2017, 03:20 PM
I have always pinned in my glute, tris, or lats. I will be pinning everyday and twice on Sundays. I asked my brothers on here about locations and amounts I could put in each muscle. Thank you for all you feedback. I chose my upper right quad. It was painless except a twitch I got from a nerve or something. I used 1cc of test enanthate. I tasted it in my mouth strong. I REALLY LIKED THE TASTE!!!! GOD BLESS YALL

Electromass
01-28-2017, 03:48 PM
I have always pinned in my glute, tris, or lats. I will be pinning everyday and twice on Sundays. I asked my brothers on here about locations and amounts I could put in each muscle. Thank you for all you feedback. I chose my upper right quad. It was painless except a twitch I got from a nerve or something. I used 1cc of test enanthate. I tasted it in my mouth strong. I REALLY LIKED THE TASTE!!!! GOD BLESS YALL
You tasted it??...enanthate!?!? Did you aspirate? I think that the only reason you would taste anything there is if you hit a vein.

Fast Willie from Philly
01-28-2017, 03:53 PM
You tasted it??...enanthate!?!? Did you aspirate? I think that the only reason you would taste anything there is if you hit a vein.

Yes sir I think I might have niped a vain. Funny thing is I always aspirate but forgot this time. I think I forgot because I was really nervous. The last time I went in my quad actually the only time I had the worst leg pain for a week and could barely work

Electromass
01-28-2017, 03:56 PM
Yes sir I think I might have niped a vain. Funny thing is I always aspirate but forgot this time. I think I forgot because I was really nervous. The last time I went in my quad actually the only time I had the worst leg pain for a week and could barely work
Not trying to discourage you bro but, I get a lot of pain every time I pin my quads. I think it's one of those individual predispositions. Some guys get little to no pain pinning quads. NOT ME!! Lol

korsaire
01-28-2017, 03:59 PM
my favorite place to shoot is my pec i have gone up to 4cc but 3cc seem better at least for me next was delt and in thigh i have gone up to 5cc.hope its not against the rule but you can see photo and lot a place to pin on this site spotinjections.c o m/index3.htm

Electromass
01-28-2017, 04:10 PM
my favorite place to shoot is my pec i have gone up to 4cc but 3cc seem better at least for me next was delt and in thigh i have gone up to 5cc.hope its not against the rule but you can see photo and lot a place to pin on this site spotinjections.c o m/index3.htm

It's not against the rules bro. I think this has already been posted somewhere before. Pecs are a good place for me to,
with the exception of base compounds like test suspension. Tren is always g2g for me in pecs.

Thefutureone
01-28-2017, 05:04 PM
I like to rotate on the outer quad sweep. If you legs are a virgin muscle for pinning there it may hurt a few times. But shit I've been pinning my legs for so long now it doesn't hurt at all UNLESS I use a water based injectable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EJR
01-28-2017, 05:18 PM
Not trying to discourage you bro but, I get a lot of pain every time I pin my quads. I think it's one of those individual predispositions. Some guys get little to no pain pinning quads. NOT ME!! Lol
Agreed Electromass. Dave Palumbo advises against pinning quads and I agree. I always had pip from quad injections which is worse than glute pip because you can feel it with every step you take. Palumbo says too many nerves and veins/arteries. I go eod regardless of esters breaking glutes up into upper and lower right and left. At ~2ml per inject pip is barely if ever noticeable.

Bodysculpter09
01-28-2017, 05:48 PM
Yall are some freaks!! I never aspirate and always shoot on my glutes and delt. I will also never inject on my quad, because of the veins and the post injection pain even though I have experience soreness on my delt that last almost 2 weeks.

korsaire
01-28-2017, 08:07 PM
the first injection a make to myself was the famous test 400 Denkall in the thigh i was stress and sweating profusely i had probleme walking for 5 days because of the test haha

Vamp
01-28-2017, 08:37 PM
Quad shots are scary but I do them all the time.. honestly I'm more afraid of bi, tris, and chest shots then I am of quads!

Fast Willie from Philly
01-28-2017, 10:04 PM
I went to work brother and I just came home. Its already starting to hurt! Fuck! I did it once about 8 years ago and I swore I wouldnt do that shit again. Thats what I get for lying!

Fast Willie from Philly
01-28-2017, 10:06 PM
Thank you. I just sent you a PM

Electromass
01-28-2017, 10:11 PM
I went to work brother and I just came home. Its already starting to hurt! Fuck! I did it once about 8 years ago and I swore I wouldnt do that shit again. Thats what I get for lying!
You might want to do 1/2 a ml in your quad instead....and what size/gauge pin are you using for quads?

Fast Willie from Philly
01-28-2017, 10:14 PM
23 and 1cc of test enanthate

Electromass
01-28-2017, 10:21 PM
23 and 1cc of test enanthate
I'm not sayin this will be the cure to the pip but, I use 1"x30 gauge pretty much exclusively.
I don't have the luxury that's afforded to brothers like thefutureone. I've been doing this for a long time and I still get moderately high pip in my quads. I've just accepted it as the way it is.

korsaire
01-28-2017, 11:00 PM
what i remember doing is i load the syringe put it upside down in a glass of hot water take a a hot shower change the pin a jab myself