PDA

View Full Version : Tweeders log of getting things on the right path

charlie-tweeder
01-30-2017, 01:01 AM
Log date: 1/29/17

Hello BOP:
Name is Charlie Tweeder
Stats: 6'0" 330lbs 32 yrs old

Loving this site so far. So much wealth of information. Speaking of information here is some on me. I've been on a five year journey. First three years was losing weight going from 335 lbs to 200lbs. Felt weak at 200 so bulled back up to 225. Competed at 220. Unfortunately life happens and so do injuries. I lost my path and rolled my fat ass back to 330lbs. The past year has been fun. Went to the doctor at the beginning of the year and got my blood checked. High estrogen which i could tell that I had with low test. Jacked cortisol levels along with thyroid. Damn near diabetic due to levels.
Well I've had enough and my knee is healthy enough to start cardio again. I know I could have been swimming and dieting correctly during injury but I didn't. So here is plan
Diet: Intermediate fasting/ low carbs/ high protein 2220 cals
Gym schedule: Monday thru Friday morning fasted cardio when moderate lifting
Rehab schedule: Tuesday thru Thursday

Not going to pin anything until I get back to lower weight and levels are correct. But what I'm thinking about is
Option 1: T3/armidex/nolvadex maybe clean but don't want to go thru the micheal I fox shakes again.
Option 2: say fuck it and do my own TRT with 250 Test C/ T3/armidex/nolvadex

I want to make sure I get my levels and body weight back down before I go crazy with a cycle. I've done it before. I've back from injury and life before. Just need to stick to a plan. I have a fiancé to be there for in the future and a wedding in October I have to look good for. I can barely look in the mirror right now due to me being so ashamed of where I'm at.

Thanks in advance for the support and ideas. You guys are amazing on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aintstrongyet
01-30-2017, 01:39 AM
Hey man don't be ashamed of where your at. It's all good. Your going to make a change. You can get to where you want to be. Don't forget to believe in yourself. It's going to be hard work but it's going to be worth all your efforts come October when you marry your bride to be.

Stay positive. You got this.

JohnDoe
01-30-2017, 02:33 AM
You must start somewhere to go somewhere! Nothing changes if nothing changes!!

You're in the right place to help you in your goal of losing this weight again and eventually cycling or doing TRT.

This is step 1 and you have much progress to make from here-on!

Stick to the plan and you'll be rewarded in time!

I'll be watching :)

charlie-tweeder
01-30-2017, 03:52 PM
Hey man don't be ashamed of where your at. It's all good. Your going to make a change. You can get to where you want to be. Don't forget to believe in yourself. It's going to be hard work but it's going to be worth all your efforts come October when you marry your bride to be.

Thank you. If it wasn't for her support I wouldn't have gotten through the tough times as well as I did. She is an angel sent from my mom. What's actually cool is that she supports me taking gear and she has been studying on it so she knows what I'm taking and why I'm taking it. Pretty cool she wants to be involved in the process.

charlie-tweeder
01-30-2017, 03:57 PM
Log date: 1/30/17

Morning training went ok. Not the best I've ever had but it was good to push through mental blocks. Like when I was pushing the sled mentally i wanted to stop at 25yards but I kept going until 30 yards.

Meals planned for week for lunch is the typical salad and tuna with house made avocado dressing. First meal will be at noon. Since that gives me my 14 hrs fast window. Then I'll have a shake. Then dinner I'll throw in my rice for carbs. I'll finish the day with another shake. Also snacking on venison jerky and nut mixture throughout the day of my feeding window.

Electromass
01-30-2017, 04:09 PM

I appreciate the sentiment of my brother "Aintstrongyet".....BUT, shame can be a strong motivator!
No doubt that having a good circle of support is what helps drive that motivation, starting with your woman all the way over to your "brothers in iron"! You sound to me like you've never lost your will and determination my friend and now you have more help and support than ever.
Your gonna kill it bro...you'll be a new man by October.

charlie-tweeder
02-20-2017, 04:01 PM
2/20/17

So shit has been hectic. I got a promotion which means more travel time. At least for now until I get the other branches aligned with mine. So there has been a lot of leaving the house at 530 am to drive across Texas then come back home by 7pm. I've lost 11lbs due to the diet but the training isn't there yet. I'm told it'll calm down by march once everyone is on the same page. Let's hope.