PDA

View Full Version : MODAFINIL (PROVIGIL)

Fast Willie from Philly
01-30-2017, 11:02 AM
Has anyone tried thid compound? Use it now? Please share your experiences. Thank You Brothers and God Bless

Torcha
01-30-2017, 01:09 PM
the get smarterer pill. as u can tell, it didn't work on me or my mrs, thou many I know well, swear by it. I may have taken just a little too much meth in my past for that part of my brain to be responsive...

Fast Willie from Philly
01-30-2017, 01:23 PM
the get smarterer pill. as u can tell, it didn't work on me or my mrs, thou many I know well, swear by it. I may have taken just a little too much meth in my past for that part of my brain to be responsive...

Good point torture. Lol. My Google auto spell got your name wrong but I thought it might be fitting and definitely thought it was funny so I left it. Yeah I've done A lotta amphetamines in my past two so I probably wouldn't work for me. I'm still feeling the backside and the downside of getting clean. I thought a non-narcotic way of picking myself up would be good but I was probably wrong. Thank you sir for your reply to my thread

Torcha
01-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Good point torture. Lol. My Google auto spell got your name wrong but I thought it might be fitting and definitely thought it was funny so I left it. Yeah I've done A lotta amphetamines in my past two so I probably wouldn't work for me. I'm still feeling the backside and the downside of getting clean. I thought a non-narcotic way of picking myself up would be good but I was probably wrong. Thank you sir for your reply to my thread

torture.. there's irony there!!!
juice is great for getting clean.. wen gains are more important than the bullshit stories your meth'ed up mates told u last rage and the one before that.. and remember that time wen the meth was so good,,,ahhh fuck I don't miss that shit at all.....so boring.....
. give it a go.. my mrs used very little meth in her years, it didn't work... used to be two guys on bop who used to rage and drink, they quite liked the modifinil as it worked.. so no real guide on meth use..
the reality is, im probably already so smart, theres no such thing as smarterer for me.. now that's funny, as I delete, fix up and mis spell every second word per post....
or more pre work out.. lots more pre wo.
seen the mrs jiggles in the cop uniform on Robert franks page...he's seriously all I look at on u tube atm..

Fast Willie from Philly
01-30-2017, 01:55 PM
Yeah he is f****** awesome I love that dude. I found him a few days ago and can't stop the going back to watching every once in awhile

SimpleAddar
01-30-2017, 01:59 PM

It'sBCOZyouAREasDUMBasTHEYcomeANDeyeAMonlyTROLLING youLOL

Torcha
01-30-2017, 02:13 PM
It'sBCOZyouAREasDUMBasTHEYcomeANDeyeAMonlyTROLLING youLOL

glad, I had google for that.. where u been man? you went quiet..