PDA

View Full Version : BPC 157 ?

Fast Willie from Philly
01-31-2017, 11:36 AM
Does anyone have any experiance with using this compound? I have some minor nerve damage in my neck and my shoulders are starting to hurt all the time. I am planning on running it along with 8iu of GH

coalminer78
01-31-2017, 07:34 PM
I used two vials on each shoulder and was great. My right doesn't hurt anymore but my left got better but still hurts. I'm going to get two more vials for the left and I think it will be good to go. It a great compound.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Fast Willie from Philly
01-31-2017, 08:11 PM
I used two vials on each shoulder and was great. My right doesn't hurt anymore but my left got better but still hurts. I'm going to get two more vials for the left and I think it will be good to go. It a great compound.

Hey thanks for your reply bro. A friend of mine told me that there's another compound that you can mix with that and the two work well together. I can't remember what it is and I'm at work right now but I'll try to remember later and Post-it

coalminer78
01-31-2017, 08:46 PM
TB 500...it's more of a whole body fixer...bpc needs to be injected as close to the injured area as possible...research both and decided what would way you want to run one or both for your injures

Fast Willie from Philly
02-01-2017, 01:06 AM
I decided to run both with heavy hgh (8iu) for the first 50 days of my cycle. I an just trying to figure out dosage for both now so I know how much to order. Thanks for your reply bro. have you run both and if so what was your dosage?

TB 500...it's more of a whole body fixer...bpc needs to be injected as close to the injured area as possible...research both and decided what would way you want to run one or both for your injures

coalminer78
02-01-2017, 04:05 AM
Only bpc and if I remember it was 500 in each shoulder

BobbyJake
02-01-2017, 11:08 PM

Nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk