PDA

View Full Version : SIDE EFFECTS..

jeffC
01-31-2017, 11:59 AM
I'm always wondering what is a "normal" feeling when on cycle. I hear about all the side effects possible and all the counter balanceing drugs we can take to elevate negative side effect. One thing that I always feel is prostate pressure. It happens every cycle, does anyone else get this feeling and what other side do you get? I realize that everyone is different, I'm just looking for general concensous. Eg. Sensitive nipples, ball shrinkage etc. What can normally be expected.

dsx12345
01-31-2017, 12:46 PM
Depends on what I am running.
Generally, if my estrogen is high or I am running 600mg tren e my nipples get puffy. I lactated once tho but nolva and letro killed it.
Sore joints when my estrogen is low or I am running winstrol, epistane etc.
Tren gives me insomia after a few weeks of being on.
Certain orals like Superdrol give me lethargy and dark urine

Electromass
01-31-2017, 03:53 PM
I'm always wondering what is a "normal" feeling when on cycle. I hear about all the side effects possible and all the counter balanceing drugs we can take to elevate negative side effect. One thing that I always feel is prostate pressure. It happens every cycle, does anyone else get this feeling and what other side do you get? I realize that everyone is different, I'm just looking for general concensous. Eg. Sensitive nipples, ball shrinkage etc. What can normally be expected.
A feeling in your prostrate is not good in my opinion. Have you ever been screened by a doctor?
I don't have any issues with mine when I'm running a cycle, and I've run some pretty hardcore cycles.
The times that I have had prostate problems is when I'm consuming to much stimulants...I.e. Preworkout drinks etc..
Not trying to alarm you but aas can cause prostate cancer so i wouldn't fool around to long before having it checked out.

jeffC
01-31-2017, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the advice, I get my prostate checked regularly. As a matter of fact I had bleed screening done with my labs before this cycle.
Also as a foot note, AAS don't cause cancer per day, although prostate cancer thrives in a high testosterone environment it isn't the cause but does accelerate it.
Just like estrogen in a breast cancer patient.
Maybe it's the beta alanine that's soon it to me...

Electromass
01-31-2017, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the advice, I get my prostate checked regularly. As a matter of fact I had bleed screening done with my labs before this cycle.
Also as a foot note, AAS don't cause cancer per day, although prostate cancer thrives in a high testosterone environment it isn't the cause but does accelerate it.
Just like estrogen in a breast cancer patient.
Maybe it's the beta alanine that's soon it to me...
I realize the exsaserbating effects of aas on existing cancer cells. But I wouldn't take this lightly bro. Like I said, I've never had any sides on my prostate while cycling. I've read plenty of articles from people who know and this is the same advice they give.

jeffC
01-31-2017, 09:34 PM
Thank you. I will get checked.

Anon44
01-31-2017, 09:37 PM
I barely get any neg sides. Just the typical testicular atrophy. Ive used quite a few types of aas also. Recently I added winny to my cycle and I now have some big ass zits on my shoulders. It's the first time in 20 years ever having any acne on cycle.

Vision
01-31-2017, 11:22 PM
This will vary from person to person, this is not a one size fits all way of life..Some guys can't stand down wind of some compounds without getting sides, while others can run a 1g of test for an example and show virtually no aromatizing effects/estrogen related issues, bloat, gyno, at the same time remaining dry etc etc..

Blood work will also vary, the sensitivity of individuals and the static system, system of checks and cellular groups will all play a factor with results, and possibly ethnicity, genetic predispositions and so on..Genetics play a huge factor!

When you read about sides that may be related to a specific compound, that is just a generalization and does not apply for all, it's merely just data that has been gathered over the years...

Some of the most common sides to expect under the vast spectrum of AAS usage (dose depending) would be Blood pressure issues, acne,bloat, some times appetite suppression and at other times appetite stimulation, restlessness,and at times lethargy..It really boils down to the case..Every instance may/will have different results/effects and adjusting dosages in either direction can yield day and night comparisons with significant changes..

Electromass
02-01-2017, 12:18 AM
This will vary from person to person, this is not a one size fits all way of life..Some guys can't stand down wind of some compounds without getting sides, while others can run a 1g of test for an example and show virtually no aromatizing effects/estrogen related issues, bloat, gyno, at the same time remaining dry etc etc..

Blood work will also vary, the sensitivity of individuals and the static system, system of checks and cellular groups will all play a factor with results, and possibly ethnicity, genetic predispositions and so on..Genetics play a huge factor!

When you read about sides that may be related to a specific compound, that is just a generalization and does not apply for all, it's merely just data that has been gathered over the years...

Some of the most common sides to expect under the vast spectrum of AAS usage (dose depending) would be Blood pressure issues, acne,bloat, some times appetite suppression and at other times appetite stimulation, restlessness,and at times lethargy..It really boils down to the case..Every instance may/will have different results/effects and adjusting dosages in either direction can yield day and night comparisons with significant changes..
I wholeheartedly agree brother. Thank you for your input.

Vision
02-01-2017, 01:36 AM
I wholeheartedly agree brother. Thank you for your input.

No worries brother it's just merely my opinion, but I hope people can consider some of the things I suggested. :)

Rickx
02-01-2017, 03:02 AM
This is my first cycle so I dont know much I kinda have acne as is and that hasnt got any worse the only thing I have noticed is im having a hard time cuming like I get hard and keep it that's no issue its just hard to finish im not sure if thats normal but my girl likes it lol