PDA

View Full Version : Strange pip

byrd9790
02-02-2017, 07:43 AM
I brewed some test e 250mg/ml and tren e 250mg/ml. Ran it thru .22um filter. Bb/ba at 18/2%. Use cso as my oil. I'm getting ?pip? but it takes 2 days to show up and it doesn't hurt, no heat. But I get a large swollen area thats rock hard like a muscle and takes quite some time to disappear. Ive had pip from iffy gear that shows up and 3 days its gone. Any thoughts on where I failed?

TEPENEX
02-28-2017, 08:50 PM
You need to add 1/3 EO to the recipe and you will feel NO pip at all.
So to fix this:

1) Do the math by hand or look on whatever calculator you used and take the TOTAL oil divide it by 1/3 add the EO.

2) THEN figure out the displacement and add the need raw, ba, bb.

3) ADD needed raw,ba,bb to make it the mg/ml you need and your gtg.

Woods
02-28-2017, 08:55 PM
I hate EO in my opinion ur BB is way to low . Its crystalizing in the muscle is why the pip is there late . I would add 7 to 8% more BB and reheat it

ski748134
02-28-2017, 09:02 PM
Are raws good raws typically in my experience raws are the biggest factor for how smooth gear is there is a protocol for making test e right OK there are variations to process but if ur doing everything the same then this happens raws could not be as clean as previously wherr

Thappy
02-28-2017, 09:33 PM
raws...

TEPENEX
02-28-2017, 10:09 PM
I hate EO in my opinion ur BB is way to low . Its crystalizing in the muscle is why the pip is there late . I would add 7 to 8% more BB and reheat it

I have heard this about EO some like it and others don't. Personally I am a little bit allergic to it depending on dose.

Chemically BB work well and is spot on for the delay in pip for your particular issue.

There are some VERY intelligent bros on here. Woods one of them.

Indahood
08-16-2018, 10:04 AM
same problem I have I think it is from crystalizition in the muscle, i will add more bb and try again today.

THX
08-16-2018, 06:52 PM
same problem I have I think it is from crystalizition in the muscle, i will add more bb and try again today.

You really don't need EO. As TEPENEX mentioned some people are allergic to it. EO has site anelgestic effects that's one of the reasons why it doesn't hurt.
It also dissolves some plastics and vial rubber stoppers.

Keep it simple.