PDA

View Full Version : Fast Willie-ALL THINGS STRENGTHEN ME THROUGH CHRIST

Fast Willie from Philly
02-04-2017, 12:18 PM
I would like to start this by thanking God who makes All things possible with me through him. And without my Awesome partner in life I would be lost..... My dog Adrian. My wife is pretty cool too. LOL. actually she is the BEST. I will randomly be talking shit about her but just because I love her more than even myself sometimes. To set the record straight, she has big ass tits! Previously I stated she was flat chested to get some free gear. Sorry Torcha, I feel I deceived you sir. I wont hurt your cunt again. Did I use the word CUNT correctly?
Your probably thinking "Shut the fuck up" while I tell you about myself but good luck with that. First off I spent my whole life slowly dying from drugs and alcohol. In the end, I was dying fast. In fact, Ive been unresponsive and brought back to life 3 different times. I really tried to live a good life and not hurt people but thats hard to do with a bottle hanging out of your mouth and a needle hanging out of your arm. Im talking about 25 years of abuse with the last 10 being literal HELL. I lost everything a few times including my family. The only thing in my life worth living for was the 7 kids I have helped raise. I have no actual DNA children. About 12 years ago I was 145lbs, which was not my lowest weight in life. My lowest was 123lbs. I had moved to a new place one more time to try and get clean and sober but could not.
Then I found the GYM. And my new family. I went after it everyday, sometimes twice a day, and even at lunch break. I found healing here and felt like I really belonged. Since that day I have made the GYM a huge part of me when I wasnt shooting dope. I have done some beginner and a couple intermediate cycles over the last 12 years. I always used the same supplier of gear and that was AlinShop. I always had comfort in knowing I could always order from him and I would have what I needed. After all that time I ordered a big cycle last November after saving all my money and that mother fucker ripped me off. PIECE OF SHIT!!! But there is a blessing in what I thought was a tragedy. I found BROTHERHOOD OF PAIN! I have 3 sponsors on here who are ALL awesome. I have made what I think are some really good brothers who care. I have people to talk to about anything I want. I feel real happy here I even have empathy and care about people on here already. John Doe wasnt feeling well and was having headaches so I was honestly concerned for him and prayed for him. I have people that PM me to ask me about what my thinking is about my cycle so that I am educated about gear and sides so I dont hurt myself. Best off all, I have founf other ADDICTS that are recovering from this fucked up disease of addiction. They Pm me and tell me they are there for me to talk anytime. If this shit aint family then I dont know what is! Thank you PAIN and all the staff for running this board. If you can tell I am very fuckin serious about this and my life. I have a purpose. Gog bless you BOP

Anzel
02-04-2017, 12:32 PM
Awesome post!
I feel the same about the family stuff u mentioned . It's too bad we can't all get together in real life !
One thing I notice is its easier to bare all on the forum cause there is anonymity and it's easier to open up. I know I ahve done it a bunch of times!
I also notice we are like minded. We come from a group type of being risk takers.
Alot of A types and guys who like the idea of being aggressive and assertive.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JohnDoe
02-04-2017, 01:42 PM
Thanks for opening up and sharing with us about your life and struggles. I'm glad you found BOP and we most definitely are a brotherhood here..like family even. We take care of our own. Keep your head up and continue helping others do the same!

Kvasir
02-04-2017, 02:30 PM
I have been what you have and am here with you