PDA

View Full Version : Return cycle

Obscured78
02-06-2017, 11:35 PM
I haven't ran gear in over a decade. Started researching again back in October for a cycle to start in March. Thought I was settled on this:
Test E 300/wk
Mast E 4-600/wk
Var 50 daily

With so much time researching before pulling the trigger now I came up with another option:
Test P 75
Tren A 75
Mast P 100
These three are in a custom blend so I'd pin 3-4 times a week.

Both cycles I will throw in low dose of deca just for my joints. I never ran tren before and haven't really been interested in it because of some of the sides I read about. But for whatever reason this blend intrigued me.

Looking for thoughts from you guys. Right now I'm 190-195 5'11" probably 12%. Not really looking to get heavier. Maybe stay the same or drop 5lbs on the scale. Recomp. Lose as much fat as possible and add lean muscle. My diet will be very clean as I've been researching that also. It's not bad now but it will be much better. Cardio also obviously.

Radman69
02-07-2017, 10:09 PM
If it were me... I'd set it up as such for your goals..
run the test at 500/wk(unless u like 300 for u)
EQ at 600/wk- 16~20weekz..good amount of time for a small recomp
Anavar at 50mg daily last 8weeks

i am a fan of EQ tho

tarzannigga
02-08-2017, 03:14 AM
the second stack u posted is going to aid u with your specific goals. test p mast and tren are a very common cutting blend. anavar would be a good oral finisher for that cycle as well. and if u dont like the sides associated with tren, u can stop it and u wont have to struggle for too long since its a short ester.

SimpleAddar
02-08-2017, 03:25 AM
Good luck bro!