PDA

View Full Version : Reverse scammers at meso-RX

Mrhat40
02-08-2017, 12:17 AM
There has been a member there by the name of Flounder , that has been reverse scamming sources.
Also says it there's others that are doing the same.
Sources are said to be ask for their wicker account, and then through wicker,( using self destruct messages) are told if they do not give out free gear, and then they will never be accepted at meso. And with the understanding that, they will make sure of it. Those are not direct quotes, but very close to what is being disclosed.
I don't know if this guy Flounder is on other boards or not, but wanted give a heads up.

Mrhat

JohnDoe
02-08-2017, 12:25 AM
Let them come here and try some shit. PAiN will send their asses into oblivion.

ctyler
02-08-2017, 09:13 PM
Thats why they are there. Its sad because we are all here because we love training and to prey on your peers is pathetic. Plus PAIN is about Each member. Me im a first generation italian-american and we have our own justice.

Mrhat40
02-08-2017, 11:24 PM
I did not post the info in the OP, to put that board in a bad light. But I do want sources and members of the community to be aware of who the scammers are.
The others involved in the reverse scamming shake down of sources, have not been revealed yet. But I am very hopeful that will take place soon.

Mrhat.

rocco-x
02-09-2017, 12:07 AM
I'll pop on there once in a blue moon but the board does have a "we're better than you" air about it.
Scammers should be hit in the head...reverse ones should be kicked in the balls. These days it's great when we find that one or two solid sources who look out for us. Thinking of some asshat taking them for a ride pisses a whooole lotta hard hitters off.

Mrhat40
02-12-2017, 10:30 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxx has decided to not release the names of the individuals that was trying to extort gear.
At this point, it seems very possible he was trying to receive a larger amount of exposure, by generating drama around his thread.
Millard Baker, has taken Zeus's allegations seriously, and has openly spoken to Zeus about the matter, and still no names were released.....

The scammer with the handle Flounder, may have been using multiple accounts to sake down sources (this remains to be confirmed).
But no others are being singled out as involved in said scam.

On a side note.
Meso member Cdnguy is a profile-collector.
He keeps profiles on other meso members, by databasing names from multiple resources.
He is not just collecting info on Meso. He is screen shooting members of the community, on multiple boards.
He databases their profiles, so there info can be cross reference from board-to-board, including members pictures and screen shots.
He him self has referenced doing this on M&S and has shown screenshots on meso, that he has taken from M&S.
His MO, is to search members profiles and there posts history from multiple forums in hopes of using them in the future..

He is in retaliation mode, in response to the afore mentioned scamming shut down