PDA

View Full Version : PCT after a deca test dbol cycle?

Skribble83
02-08-2017, 05:28 AM
What's up guys. Still working on getting everything I need for my second cycle and so I been doing a lot of reading on each compound and I read that you should not use Nolvadex during PCT after a deca cycle. So what should I run with the clomid to replace the nolva??
Thanks BOP

yesidont
02-08-2017, 10:33 PM
and why we shouldnt use nolva after cycle with deca ??

Turbo306
02-08-2017, 10:41 PM
First I have ever heard of that... Standard PCT Protocol for that (depending on Dosages)... but Clomid/Nolvadex and on the back end of the cycle run HCG ... Don't forget that Deca is in your system for 4 weeks...so stop 2 weeks before your test (Probably already now this)

Skribble83
02-09-2017, 12:06 AM
and why we shouldnt use nolva after cycle with deca ??

Yeah it's the first time I've heard of this as well. But I read it on the pharmacom store website right under the DECA in the description at the very bottom it says that nolva can increase progesterone so only use clomid or toremiphene after a deca cycle. But every pct protocol I've read has said clomid and nolva. So I'm confused

bulk_cut
02-09-2017, 02:26 AM
Thats very old and out dated info you read. Make sure you run Aromasin with your PCT too. In my opinion, if you're not on TRT, you'd be better off using NPP instead. Deca can linger in your system a LONG time and make recovery difficult.

Skribble83
02-09-2017, 02:50 AM
Thats very old and out dated info you read. Make sure you run Aromasin with your PCT too. In my opinion, if you're not on TRT, you'd be better off using NPP instead. Deca can linger in your system a LONG time and make recovery difficult.

Oh ok. That makes sense. Thanks for the advice too. I still have another week before I'm ready to make an order so I'll research NPP

Skribble83
02-09-2017, 03:38 AM
[QUOTE=bulk_cut;501728]Thats very old and out dated info you read. Make sure you run Aromasin with your PCT too. In my opinion, if you're not on TRT, you'd be better off using NPP instead. Deca can linger in your system a LONG time and make recovery difficult.

Wow yeah man I read up on it and I really like the sound of the NPP even better. What does would you recommend?

bulk_cut
02-09-2017, 05:03 AM
[QUOTE=bulk_cut;501728]Thats very old and out dated info you read. Make sure you run Aromasin with your PCT too. In my opinion, if you're not on TRT, you'd be better off using NPP instead. Deca can linger in your system a LONG time and make recovery difficult.

Wow yeah man I read up on it and I really like the sound of the NPP even better. What does would you recommend?

I think 400mg/week is a perfect dose.

deathdog
03-15-2017, 07:26 AM
hcg isnt needed for such a simple cycle you will bounce back in you time on/time off