PDA

View Full Version : MK 677 OR GH?

CMR1972
02-09-2017, 06:06 PM
The more I read about MK677 THE MORE I want to try it and its also allot cheaper than GH. Does anyone know some suggested GH CYCLES on how many units you need a day and drawbacks as far as sides or PCT? ? Im 5'11" and about 240. Any help is appreciated

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Radman69
02-09-2017, 07:05 PM
How old are u? I am recently gonna incorporate GH into the rountine but only at 2iu daily... I only want it to feel young again lol... In my opinion, if your under 30 then u dont need GH, u should have enough and MK might be a better choice...I Tried MK, does give great sleep but if your natural GH sux i don't think it will help too too much, i could be wrong cause i only gave it one go for about 8weekz-ish.. MK is a secretague(it makes your body pulse GH) let us know what u decide brother! I'm always curious to see how individuals react to compounds! Good luck to ya!

CMR1972
02-09-2017, 07:23 PM
How old are u? I am recently gonna incorporate GH into the rountine but only at 2iu daily... I only want it to feel young again lol... In my opinion, if your under 30 then u dont need GH, u should have enough and MK might be a better choice...I Tried MK, does give great sleep but if your natural GH sux i don't think it will help too too much, i could be wrong cause i only gave it one go for about 8weekz-ish.. MK is a secretague(it makes your body pulse GH) let us know what u decide brother! I'm always curious to see how individuals react to compounds! Good luck to ya!
im 44 in fairly good shape just need help healing injuries ect.

Torcha
02-09-2017, 08:39 PM
mk677 50mgs pd with one 2mg vial cjcdac pd... read up, and you will be amazed on what you find out...

I had a pimple so big that wouldnt pop. I finally forced it, it ozzed out puss and gunk, then day it was a crater. that's normally a scar and many weeks of healing.. in two days after the crater, its just a small mark..healed very fast.. arm numbness off the chart.. if you get your dick out by yourself, the arm will numb b4 you even get going.. my air max collection... all too small to wear without feeling like its chinese foot binding...theres some science shit to go with, I care little for.. I follow the leaders.. why discover wat it does, wen its been found already...
insert your debate here.. I care little for that too. try and be rewarded....

oh im 43.. skin looks great.. I easy pass for 42 yo.....

fitraver
02-09-2017, 10:10 PM
anything over 30 on the mk677 has been proven to be a waste no need to dose higher than that

KCMason35
02-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Mk677 25mg with CJC1295(with dac) 2.5 mg twice a week. Itll give you similar blood to 4-5 iu of pharma H. I did it post hip scope and im running 10 weeks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMR1972
02-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Is there any PCT NECCISARY for 677 OR cjc? any suppressions with thyriod or any potential sides with ETHIER?

KCMason35
02-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Is there any PCT NECCISARY for 677 OR cjc? any suppressions with thyriod or any potential sides with ETHIER?

Not to my knowledge bro. I didnt have any sides with CJC1295 mild flushing and head rush after injection thats about it.

CMR1972
02-09-2017, 11:55 PM
looking at 677 powders any body know how to cook this stuff?

Torcha
02-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Mk677 25mg with CJC1295(with dac) 2.5 mg twice a week. Itll give you similar blood to 4-5 iu of pharma H. I did it post hip scope and im running 10 weeks out.

there ya go, a brother who has done his reading... cjc dac is amazing hey?
now imagine what 2mg vial a day does for blood results!! up to 12 2mg vials per week is as far as you can go, from what I hear....which shall attempted very shortly. im not expecting to stay awake for too long.. looking at 5 hour sleep, 7 hour awake, rotation.. GAINS!!!

Torcha
02-10-2017, 12:38 AM
looking at 677 powders any body know how to cook this stuff?

mix 1 gm with 6mls vodka...shake the shit out of it.. add 14mls of dark orange soda stream cordial... again.. shake the shit out of it... u have 20 x 50mgs 1ml serves.. I max out on 25mgs, its makes me so tired.. thou 50 I assure you is the norm, depending on body size, I would assume.. it will bloat you at the beginning, so a mild duretic from the Mrs's doc will be of great use unless you like the look of owning duck feet....

CMR1972
02-10-2017, 12:51 AM
mix 1 gm with 6mls vodka...shake the shit out of it.. add 14mls of dark orange soda stream cordial... again.. shake the shit out of it... u have 20 x 50mgs 1ml serves.. I max out on 25mgs, its makes me so tired.. thou 50 I assure you is the norm, depending on body size, I would assume.. it will bloat you at the beginning, so a mild duretic from the Mrs's doc will be of great use unless you like the look of owning duck feet....
Is there a shelf life on the mixture at all or is it stable?

fitraver
02-10-2017, 12:55 AM
now imagine what 2mg vial a day does for blood results!! up to 12 2mg vials per week is as far as you can go, from what I hear....which shall attempted very shortly. im not expecting to stay awake for too long.. looking at 5 hour sleep, 7 hour awake, rotation.. GAINS!!!

Daaaamn what kinda $$$$ are you rolling in over there in the land of oz. lemme get that hookup haha

Torcha
02-10-2017, 01:26 AM
Is there a shelf life on the mixture at all or is it stable?

I don't know.. I only mix a gm at a time.. think ive heard 28 days somewhere as a shelf life.but im not 100%

KCMason35
02-10-2017, 02:14 AM

Yes it is brother! So glad i found the greatness that is peptides!!!

rusty
02-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Started using mk677 last few days waitin for the cjc to arrive stuff worse tasting thing to drink well stuff I get it is will see how it goes in the next few weeks

KCMason35
02-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Started using mk677 last few days waitin for the cjc to arrive stuff worse tasting thing to drink well stuff I get it is will see how it goes in the next few weeks

You bought CJCwith dac right? Not mod grf 29?

rusty
02-14-2017, 03:43 AM
Yep got cjc with dac looking forward to seeing how those to go read good things

littlefrank
02-14-2017, 04:03 AM
I've used the no dac version helps out. I'm on mk677 right now. Sleeps improved and the nights do ok. Hunger has subsided and I do have some bloat that will happen. My main thing to tell you is I've seen gh serum tests and IGF levels on mk677 from guys who log next to nothing on gh. They're literally prescribed gh because they rank below .5 ng/nl. Their tests came back 4.0 and IGF 232 I believe. That was after a month. You're suppose to run it 6months to a year. As I said I have cjc no dac (Grf 29) I should of got with dac. I'm probably just going to go back to gh. Again if you want to do it run it for a long time. Get a 6 month serum test and post results that be awesome to see where it'll land you. In terms of will it raise IGF and gh. I've seen tests that prove it will.

G160
11-25-2017, 07:18 AM
I love me a good peptide talk where torcha gets involved..

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

benlash74
11-25-2017, 09:20 AM
I love me a good peptide talk where torcha gets involved..

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Takes things to a new level huh? Some guys are still reading this wondering wtf did torcha just say. Haha