PDA

View Full Version : blood work - same hgh, same kit, different results

mk86
02-11-2017, 05:31 PM
hey guys,

like written above: a friend of mine and me tested hgh. same kit, same method, just another vial

we both fastened before, injected in the early morning, 10iu bizeps, blood drawn after 3h... i scored 29 and he 11

what i need to say: also on orig nordis he only scores 11 --> how can this be explained ?

on fake jins he scored 18.... totally wired

Turbo306
02-11-2017, 10:10 PM
Blood work is NOT a factor of potency… it is just measuring that you are taking GH or not… I have seen tests come back at 18 with Pharma and 40-50 with Generics.. So to explain why you tested differently could only be explained by your body chemistry or some other small variances ..some test higher than others (I personally test lower)… Just my 2 cents

PAiN
02-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Blood work is NOT a factor of potency… it is just measuring that you are taking GH or not… I have seen tests come back at 18 with Pharma and 40-50 with Generics.. So to explain why you tested differently could only be explained by your body chemistry or some other small variances ..some test higher than others (I personally test lower)… Just my 2 cents

^^^THIS. We have said this several times and this is further proof. Some people are just low testers. I've had the same thing happen before. I've tested kits people said were fake or bunk and got 30's. Some people just don't test well with HGH.

enrod
02-12-2017, 06:44 AM
Most believe IGF levels are more accurate for testing good gh. But to really know and compare, I think having a base of no exogenous gh blood testing compared to your test subject blood testing after exogenous gh has been administered would be the most accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk