PDA

View Full Version : HCG

RockDawg
02-16-2017, 07:37 PM
If it keeps you producing normal testosterone, could I run this while on some test prop and Var? I'm currently taking HGH but, in a couple of months I want to run the AAS. I'm trying to get my wife pregnant with my 2nd child. Would HCG keep my sperm on point?

Gonzomendo
02-16-2017, 09:29 PM
I was having trouble at one time, had taken Decca at a very low dose maybe 200 mg then down to 100 Mgs til I ran out, now this was before the Internet so you took what you could get at the time and most of the time it wasn't much and way over priced. So a couple years later trying to get pregnant and Dr. Checks me out and I come back with a sperm count that looks like I've had a vasectomy! So I go to a urologist and explain my history he doesn't think it was the Decca but that maybe I had run a high fever. But he gave me a double shot of testosterone cyp and puts me on 50 Mgs. of clomid a day. Now my body is producing but it takes the sperm three months to mature before they can get the wife pregnant. So after all that it doesn't take much for your body to stop production and once it does you won't be able to get her pregnant until those sperm mature in three months! During that three months I wouldn't touch anything that would chance shutting my body down or you'll be starting all over again. As far as running a pct with gear that is milder at shutting down the sperm production I don't know, I'm sure guys have done it, everyone's body is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RockDawg
02-16-2017, 10:51 PM
Thanks Gonzo!! Yeah I'm only on GH right now. It only helps to get pregnant. I want to add some gear to it in a couple of months though. If I don't get her pregnant before then I'll just stay on GH only.

Gonzomendo
02-16-2017, 11:07 PM
Your welcome, the main point was that once your body starts making them it's still going to be three months before they can do their job.

Biglefty
02-23-2017, 06:39 PM
Good info!

rangerjockey
02-24-2017, 12:19 AM
Run you HCG during your cycle, not after. keep those boys producing during the cycle...use the other ancillaries for post.

RockDawg
03-02-2017, 11:34 PM
Thanks

cajun504
03-03-2017, 03:15 AM
Here's what my trt guy had me do and I went from basically zero to over 100 million on my sperm count. I came off the test, was on solid for 2 years with some blasts in the mix. I did pct with 1000 iu's every day for 2 weeks or so then 50 mgs of clomid for 1 month. When I was finished with pct I went back on hcg at 250 iu's twice a week and I took 1 50 mg clomid every 3 days. I did that for 3 months and got tested and I was over 100 million. I thought it sounded stupid but I did it anyway and it worked for me.

cajun504
03-03-2017, 03:20 AM
I just read your post again, it's possible you could knock her up but highly unlikely if you're on test. Your count won't even register on a home test even if you take hcg on cycle. Best just to come off, I was off for a total of 5 months.

kawa636
03-03-2017, 03:29 AM
I blasted and cruised for yrs bro,while i was cruising last summer i ran test at 250mg a week and HCG at 250iu 2 times a week.for 10 weeks,no AAS and succeeded.wifey is now almost 7months prego and baby is healthy as of now.from what the dr has said at her checkups.hope this helps

kawa636
03-03-2017, 03:31 AM
I just read your post again, it's possible you could knock her up but highly unlikely if you're on test. Your count won't even register on a home test even if you take hcg on cycle. Best just to come off, I was off for a total of 5 months.

It is possible,while cruising bro.i think it just depends on where u get ur HCG

Gonzomendo
03-03-2017, 04:47 AM
I blasted and cruised for yrs bro,while i was cruising last summer i ran test at 250mg a week and HCG at 250iu 2 times a week.for 10 weeks,no AAS and succeeded.wifey is now almost 7months prego and baby is healthy as of now.from what the dr has said at her checkups.hope this helps

My first question would be is it a healthy baby, my second would be" We aren't going to have to name her Caitlyn are we?"

cajun504
03-03-2017, 05:06 AM
It is possible,while cruising bro.i think it just depends on where u get ur HCG

It's definitely possible just not likely. Lots of dudes knock chicks up while they're on all kinds of shit but if the goal is to get a girl pregnant in as little time as possible it's always better to just come off. Depends on goals I guess, if I was twenty something I wouldn't have cared and it would have happened sooner or later, maybe a year or maybe 10. My old ass didn't have the time though. Test definitely isn't birth control but I have yet to see anyone I know score anything on a home test which would put you over 20 million while on. It's just a numbers game, you may get lucky but you probably won't in the desired time frame. There will always be the lucky ones tho, or unlucky, however you wanna see it lol