PDA

View Full Version : My 2nd blood test results

Elvia1023
02-20-2017, 12:52 AM
I have been meaning to post this all week. Sorry for all the text but you know what I am like :o:D I posted a thread on here about my crazy bloodwork last month. My 2nd blood test was taken exactly 1 month afterwards so not a lot of time but I am very pleased with the progress in that short time. As I mentioned this has been made whilst I am on a full cycle and bulking but using no oral aas due to my cholesterol results. Everything is fine that I don't post and I will show the differences from last months results.

Hormones

Estrogen
Was 167.7 pmol/L
Now 154.6
Range 0 pmol/L - 191.99 pmol/L

I started using 20mg nolva eod for a short time and it must have helped matters even though my test was constantly rising.

Incidentally here are my testosterone results :)

TESTOSTERONE
*187.20 nmol/L
Range 7.60 -31.40

FREE TESTOSTERONE (CALCULATED)
*8.86 nmol/L
Range 0.30 - 1.00

Cortisol
Was 382 nmol/l
Now 378
Range 133nmol/l - 537 nmol/l

Pretty much the same so I am happy with that.

RED BLOOD CELLS

I didn't give blood but my haemoglobin lowered.
Was 170g/L
Now 156g/L
Range 130-170

My haemoglobin A1c also lowered (both results in range).

My haematocrit lowered.
Was 0.506
Now 0.469
Range 0.37-0.50

WHITE BLOOD CELLS

These were the only thing to increase but nothing that stands out so I will monitor them in the future.

CLOTTING FACTORS

All fine.

INFLAMMATION MARKERS

CRP-HS lowered but both results were great
Was 1mg/L
Now 0.2mg/L
Range - 0-5mg/L

KIDNEY FUNCTION= All fine

PROTEINS= All fine

DIABETES= Fine

IRON STATUS
Iron
Was 25.53
Now 15.48
Range 10.60 - 28.30 umol/L

Ferritin
Was 631.5 ug/L
Now 218.2 ug/L
Range being 30ug/L - 400 ug/L

THYROID FUNCTION

All fine

LIVER FUNCTION

CK very high but that is to be expected due to muscle and training.

HEART DISEASE RISK

Triglcerides
Was 2.38 mmol/L
Now 1.76 mmol/L
Range being 0 mmol/L - 2.3 mmol/L

Cholesterol
Was 5.45 mmol/L
Now 4.36 mmol/L
Range being 0 mmol/L - 4.99 mmol/L

HDL
Was 0.07 mmol/L
Now 0.17 mmol/L
Range being 0.9 mmol/L - 1.5 mmol/L

LDL
Was 4.3 mmol/L
Now 3.39 mmol/L
Range being 0 mmol/L - 3 mmol/L

So my HDL is still crap but at least it has increased slightly. I just need to carry on doing what I am doing. I have just ordered some krill oil and also started GW-50156 asfter this blood test. Everything else will stay the same for now. My LDL has lowered significantly in 1 month so that is good. Êverything cholesterol wise has improved a lot I just need to get that HDL back to where it belongs. My CPR lowered even more so that is a good thing.

Interestingly my ferritin levels are much lower and my HCT also lowered which I expected the opposite. Everything else I pretty much predicted and I am happy it's going that way even on cycle.
I ran out of nolva and added in a very small dose of aromasin to keep things under control. Aromasin will also help with all forms of estrogen. It can effect lipids so that's why I am only using it eod and again will monitor things.

I had prolactin tested this time round and it is very high so I am addressing that. I have included more info on that in my log.

My daily supplements are:

1. Jarrow Formulas Artichoke 500mg at 1 cap am/pm
2. Now Foods Cholesterol Pro at 2 tabs am/pm. 2 tabs = 500m citrus bergamot and 800mg plant sterols.
3. Now Foods Sytrinol at 1 cap am/pm. 1 cap includes 150mg sytrinol, 10mg policosanol amongst other things.
4. Healthy Origins Ubiquinol at 1 cap am/pm. 1 cap is 100mg (Kaneka QH).
5. Jarrow Formulas Pantethine at 1x 450mg cap am.
6. Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract 1x 600mg am/pm.
8. Solgar Fish Oil at 2000mg x2 or x3
9. Now Foods Blackcurrant Seed Oil 1x 1000mg am/pm.

I have Dr Mercola Krill Oil on the way and will add that in at probably 3 caps per day. So I will just do fish then krill with every meal (usually about 6 meals). I also have Reserveage Nutrition Citrus Bergamot on the way and will swop that in for the NOW Foods Cholesterol Pro once I run out (about 6 weeks). The same goes for swopping i Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol QH+ PQQ for Healthy Origins Ubiquinol. I will be dropping the Artichoke and Pantethine once they run out.