PDA

View Full Version : Owner of popular Miami gym arrested over steroid accusations

Mr Tiny
02-22-2017, 05:15 PM
Owner of popular Miami gym arrested over steroid accusations

Brian EntinFebruary 22, 2017
MIAMI (WSVN) - An owner of a popular Miami gym was arrested, Wednesday morning, for allegedly distributing millions of dollars worth of steroids.

According to sources close to the investigation, Iron Addicts Gym owner Richard Rodriguez was arrested after being accused of selling and distributing a massive amount of steroids in his gym.

His gym, located at 31 N.E. 17th St., was shut down by the Drug Enforcement Administration, as DEA agents will be investigating the gym for several days.

Officials have not announced formal charges for Rodriguez, nor arrests for anyone else involved in the steroid distribution.

Please check back on WSVN.com and 7News for more details on this developing story.

Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

mikeleo
02-23-2017, 02:12 AM
I never understood this lab he always claimed he was a doctor and apparently he spoke to his clients on the phone , heard he also gives prescription on tren (lmaooo).

He always thought that he a legit us sites going he was very open about.

Has anyone used their products lol?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Pro chaos
02-23-2017, 02:53 AM
sad day in our so called free county. sometimes i can't believe I've fought for this shit. god forbid someone make some money without the FDA getting a cut.

Woods
02-23-2017, 01:46 PM
Some asshole got busted and ratted everybody out !!!

rocco-x
02-25-2017, 01:21 AM
Some asshole got busted and ratted everybody out !!!

That's what usually happens. I'm sure some of the guys he was using or even himself were openly flaunting their money. You know how these guys think...they need everyone to know their business,how much they make,how well they're living just like the hoodrat dealers with the 5 Beemers in 5 different colors or 25lbs of gaudy gold hanging from their necks like a Mr T starter set.

But I'd put my money on someone getting popped then flipped like a bitch.

Thappy
02-25-2017, 01:36 AM
sad day in our so called free county. sometimes i can't believe I've fought for this shit. god forbid someone make some money without the FDA getting a cut.

Apparently made are more than $10million. If you do illegal shit you got to be prepared for the worst unfortunately. He made a lot fast but wasn't smart for long term survival

TEPENEX
02-27-2017, 06:52 AM
Apparently made are more than $10million. If you do illegal shit you got to be prepared for the worst unfortunately. He made a lot fast but wasn't smart for long term survival
AGREED! Thats not a long term assignment. He obviously is not very intelligent and/or was not using any protection (obviously).