PDA

View Full Version : Bitcoin

Frank661
02-27-2017, 12:40 AM
How does bitcoin work and how what's the easy safest way to order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMan
02-27-2017, 01:01 AM
Bitcoin payment is very easy to use, download one program, install it and then you will need to transfer the money to your wallet. When you will have money on your wallet, then you will be able to pay through Bitcoin payment to shop (which have Bitcoin payment)...

JohnDoe
02-27-2017, 01:16 AM
How does bitcoin work and how what's the easy safest way to order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the Coinbase app (iOS) and have my credit card linked to it so I can do instant payments. If you set it up and use your bank account to do payments...it takes a week to draw funds from your bank before they'll be available for Bitcoin use....

reedcusa
02-27-2017, 02:28 AM
That's strange. Use Coinbase also but just use their web site. My transfers are instantaneous. Maybe because it's linked to me debit card. The only issue I've heard with Coinbase is a low starting weekly limit.

I use the Coinbase app (iOS) and have my credit card linked to it so I can do instant payments. If you set it up and use your bank account to do payments...it takes a week to draw funds from your bank before they'll be available for Bitcoin use....

PAiN
02-27-2017, 02:44 AM
Please post in the correct forums and not every post in the introduction forum. Thread moved. Thanks.

JohnDoe
02-27-2017, 03:07 AM
That's strange. Use Coinbase also but just use their web site. My transfers are instantaneous. Maybe because it's linked to me debit card. The only issue I've heard with Coinbase is a low starting weekly limit.

If you use a debit or credit card it's instantaneous but if using a checking account it's like 5-7 business days.

reedcusa
02-27-2017, 03:12 AM
My bad, my ADHD kicked in and didn't realize you said your transfers WERE instantaneous.