PDA

View Full Version : Tbol or Anavar for Strength Cycle

Gaynz37
03-01-2017, 03:12 AM
Which would be best for a Powerlifter wanting to stay in same weight class and just get Stronger?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Pro chaos
03-01-2017, 04:18 AM
i would go with var but really that all depends on diet. eat enough to maintain your current weight. i suggest counting your macOS to stay at the same weight.

Gaynz37
03-01-2017, 04:47 AM
I was talking to someone else and they say neither does Shit really for Strength, primarily Fat Loss?Not what I've been reading for sure. They say go with Dbol, or Amadrol, but how the he'll would I keep the weight down with Dbol or Anadrol? I've cycled Dbol a couple times and gained 10-12lbs every time. I have no problem with Dbol again, but how would I keep the Weight and Bloat down?

GearHead303
03-01-2017, 09:33 AM
I was talking to someone else and they say neither does Shit really for Strength, primarily Fat Loss?Not what I've been reading for sure. They say go with Dbol, or Amadrol, but how the he'll would I keep the weight down with Dbol or Anadrol? I've cycled Dbol a couple times and gained 10-12lbs every time. I have no problem with Dbol again, but how would I keep the Weight and Bloat down?

You would run an AI to keep water and bloat down. Dbol converts to estrogen like a SOB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woods
03-01-2017, 10:17 AM
Super drol or Halo is ur best bet and Halo is the drier of the 2

anabolictemple
03-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Which would be best for a Powerlifter wanting to stay in same weight class and just get Stronger?

maybe "Big and strong without getting bloated"
check out our page
Intermidiate & Advanced Bulking Cycles (https://anabolictemple.co/index.php/cycles/intermidiate-advanced-bulking.html)

Fast Willie from Philly
03-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Look bro, this is the wrongf answer and shouldnt be done because its so Toxic. But I hate dbol bloat so I always take tbol. However I tried something new with my dbol and it has seemed to work. I take 10mg Halo test and 50mg of proviron with my dbol. I did this for 3 weeks and no bloat. I hear this is not a good Idea and I take Milk Thistle, Tudca and NAC. I gained 3 very nice pounds but no water really

Fast Willie from Philly
03-01-2017, 11:39 AM
read my post on here woods
Super drol or Halo is ur best bet and Halo is the drier of the 2

Fast Willie from Philly
03-01-2017, 11:41 AM
I also take Anastrolzole
Look bro, this is the wrongf answer and shouldnt be done because its so Toxic. But I hate dbol bloat so I always take tbol. However I tried something new with my dbol and it has seemed to work. I take 10mg Halo test and 50mg of proviron with my dbol. I did this for 3 weeks and no bloat. I hear this is not a good Idea and I take Milk Thistle, Tudca and NAC. I gained 3 very nice pounds but no water really

vzzbks
03-02-2017, 05:49 PM
anavar will give great strength gains without the bloat of dbol. Any weight gain/loss will depend on your diet. Only sides from anavar are increased strength, vascularity and pumps

Woods
03-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Halo should only be taken for short periods of time and liver sup is highly recommend !! I use tudca also . I take aromosin for E caused there no E rebound . Halo at four weeks max or 4 weeks out before ur competition. start with 10mgs if u handle that maybe go to 20 mgs or 15 mgs .
All this is just in my opinion of course.

cmeliftheavy
03-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Hail "Halo" :7_1_106v:

I would sugest trying some TNE on meet day, I have ran dbol, tbol and halo all separate times on meet day the TNE seems to be the best.

GearHead303
03-03-2017, 04:19 PM
Hail "Halo" :7_1_106v:

I would sugest trying some TNE on meet day, I have ran dbol, tbol and halo all separate times on meet day the TNE seems to be the best.

I'm with you here. I'm a huge fan of TNE and TRNE blends of the sort. I love the aggression it gives you, alongside super focus, to get thru a fight, or a hardcore lift session. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk