PDA

View Full Version : Pinning times

RockDawg
03-02-2017, 08:25 PM
been running Gh for bout 4.5 weeks now. Started with 2 iu's in the Am before cardio and workout. This week I started in the am with 2 iu's and 2 about 5:00. I've been reading about taking the 4 iu's before sleep because of the shutdown of natty GH. What are y'all's opinion . Should I stick with the split doses at these times or 1 dose before sleep? Much apprieciated for the responses.

HardtoGain
03-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Depends on your age. If you are over 35 go for the night dose too.

RockDawg
03-02-2017, 10:14 PM
I'm 38. So just go 4iu at night then?

HardtoGain
03-02-2017, 10:25 PM
The half life is pretty short. Depending on the total daily dose you want to do I would recommend splitting it AM and PM. I usually don't bother splitting the dose until I get over 5iu/day. If pinning all 4iu before bed is the most comfortable go that route.

The natural pulse of GH happens when you are asleep but since you are over 35 that pulse is so small it isn't going to matter if you shut down your natural production.

RockDawg
03-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Thanks bro

RockDawg
03-02-2017, 11:49 PM
What do you think about sub q in the stomach? That's what I've been doing from the start. Some say it gives you that Gh bloated stomach look, which I don't want. Surely you have to be taking more than what I'm currently doing to see that happen right??

littlefrank
03-03-2017, 12:36 AM
I'm on 3ius right now. I'll bump up to 4-5 in a week or so BUT I do 1iu upon waking. Gym hour later. 1iu hour or so after gym. After the half life of gh is already out. Then 1iu before bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RockDawg
03-03-2017, 03:37 AM
How is that working for ya? Any reason why you don't just split it 1.5 each?

littlefrank
03-03-2017, 03:44 AM
I'm enjoying it. I won't lie sometimes I forget to get my iu in hour or so after my workout and end up doing 2 at night but when I'm consistent I like it. It just keeps a steady flow. The half life is so short it's kind of nice having a mid day gh spike. Only thing I think about is the gh spike going to be worth it? See that's where the whole science of it comes in and people's opinions. "Well if you're not exerting energy the gh won't bind to muscles and will bind to other stuff" (organs). It's really understanding the full science of it. But personally before for the gh spike for gym. After for the gh spike when muscles are depleted hoping the IGF can shoot from the liver and bind into the muscles and before bed because we after you fall asleep you get a gh spike (if gh is in normal range in your body) anyway so you're taking recumbent gh so your natural gh shuts off. So why not get the nighttime spike? That's how I look at it. Someone could come in and completely contradict me but hey it's working for me.

RockDawg
03-03-2017, 04:01 AM
As long as it works for you that's all that matters dude. It makes sense to me. I always thought that our muscles were repairing while we slept though. After my leg workout today I hope they're being repaired ��

littlefrank
03-03-2017, 04:10 AM
Yeah I mean if you break down and build up the lactic acid and when you sleep your muscles repair and grow but it's nice to have GH after I think so you it can grab onto the muscles and The IGF as well.

RockDawg
03-03-2017, 03:28 PM
Yeah I mean if you break down and build up the lactic acid and when you sleep your muscles repair and grow but it's nice to have GH after I think so you it can grab onto the muscles and The IGF as well.

good info bro. Thanks

Mjlaurie
03-03-2017, 03:34 PM
Man that's a lot of pinning over a long time. Everything I have ever read about GH says consistency is the most important aspect. I can't find any hard evidence that says when pinning is the most effective. If anyone has anything concrete that isn't bro science a link would be appreciated to it.

TEPENEX
03-04-2017, 05:26 PM
Half life is few hours MAX if not less no offense to anyone but it should be split up like secretagous/peps are.
Meaning 3 times a day. I think if your using this at 10-30iu a day this would work best.

Another theory is you want your body to pulse, I believe this to be true only if using this for HRT. For bodybuilding WHY worry pulsing your igf?!? Whats the point if your just on a blast. To me this makes no sense.

littlefrank
03-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Half life is few hours MAX if not less no offense to anyone but it should be split up like secetagous/peps are. Meaning 3 times a day.

Yes I do agree with that at least twice if not three times a day since the half-life is only about 3 1/2 hours. I just got my blood drawn for 10 iu's intramuscular so we shall see what my levels come back at.

RockDawg
03-04-2017, 10:09 PM
Yes I do agree with that at least twice if not three times a day since the half-life is only about 3 1/2 hours. I just got my blood drawn for 10 iu's intramuscular so we shall see what my levels come back at.

Intrested to see what it is. Post them here if you don't mind bro.

TEPENEX
03-04-2017, 10:31 PM
Intrested to see what it is. Post them here if you don't mind bro.
Yes bump for bloodwork

littlefrank
03-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Will do guys.

littlefrank
03-08-2017, 06:20 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170308/82ba85d39906d16504e445172c6c4a74.jpg

Here they are. I am currently running 3ius daily. On the day of the pin I did 10ius inta muscular. Ok there is a small discrepancy here. I'm on the Meditrope Black Tops. People say they're 15ius (5mg) per vial. I've been treating them as 12 since I have seen people say they've tested out at 11.9 and 13.7 and 15. So I've been adding 1.2ml of bac water and again treating them as 12ius. On the vial I mixed for testing I used .6ml of water and drew up .5ml and went into the tricep. So when I say I did 10... i very well could of done 12-12.5 to even 13. Anyway there it is. I got bloods around two hours after.

korsaire
03-08-2017, 07:13 PM
thats amazing number my friend and i try to private message you but your inbox is full

littlefrank
03-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Oh I cleared it up a bit

RockDawg
03-09-2017, 03:44 AM
Oh I cleared it up a bit

Thanks for the post results dude. I switched from 2iu in the morning and before bed to in the morning and late afternoon.

littlefrank
03-09-2017, 03:50 AM
Thanks for the post results dude. I switched from 2iu in the morning and before bed to in the morning and late afternoon.

It's really preference. I do morning mid day and night. Your call. It's all on you. Just know to split it up.

RockDawg
03-09-2017, 04:33 AM
I've lost 22 lbs so far and don't know how much BF. Been on 4 iu's for a couple of weeks now. I think I'm on my 6th week total. I slowly built up to where I'm at. The GH is definitely helping big time but my diet is pretty clean and I'm hitting cardio 3-4 times a week (running and elliptical ). Got some Var and Prop I'm gonna add in about 6 more weeks hopefully. I might switch the prop for cyp, I don't know we'll see. I'm not sure if changing to late afternoon instead of before bed is gonna make any difference but we'll see.

littlefrank
03-09-2017, 05:22 AM
Yeah the way I look at it is the half life is so short it's nice to have 3 spurts of gh instead of two... also prop will keep a lot less water coming in than cyp. Cyp ester chain is 9 I believe and props way less so not a lot of buildup time.