PDA

View Full Version : Going above and beyond,AAS mental and physical edge!

Anzel
03-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Going above and beyond ,AAS mental and physical edge!
Guys, I'm loving my cycle as I get a month in. Sustanon 500 and Primobolan.

I want to train and train and always planning and prepping for my next session. I feel so motivated and physically I just keep thinking cmon let's lift!

I don't care I'm going to train every day if I can. If I need time to rest my body will alert me. Just gotta watch the tendinitis....44 years old and too much lifting can mean a long stint with them Advils!

Any of you guys on cycle feeling like ripping down walls and staying in the weight room all day!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

turbolnd
03-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Not right now brother. I'm cruising. But I can completely relate. Kill it bro. Enjoy it!

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk

EJR
03-04-2017, 01:07 AM
Hell yeah Bro. I was getting the over trained feeling going every other day and had to go 1 on 2 off but I'm hating not going more often. Maybe if I dabbled with some crazy dosages or maybe in 4 weeks when I work tren into the mix I'll step it up. I'm also 44 and don't need to be injuring myself. Plus doing HIT requires more off days. I'm thinking about going back and forth with HIT and pump style workouts. Might get some gains from the change up, and a less stressed immune system.

Anzel
03-04-2017, 10:58 AM
Maybe try bringing more nutrients into your body.... take greens powders and and maybe extra fish oil and zinc...cause when us guys in our 40s train like beasts it takes a lot of nutrition to support our bodies.
Not saying more calories per say but actually vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy your day!
Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Fancycat69
03-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Best feeling. I always hate it when the gym becomes a chore due to intense dieting or not getting that same feeling as when I'm running gear. Either way, gotta tough it out and get it done!

EJR
03-04-2017, 02:27 PM
Maybe try bringing more nutrients into your body.... take greens powders and and maybe extra fish oil and zinc...cause when us guys in our 40s train like beasts it takes a lot of nutrition to support our bodies.
Not saying more calories per say but actually vitamins and minerals.

Enjoy your day!
Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

I'm all about that boss. I try to eat a plate full of veggies at least once a day (mainly broccoli). If you saw my vitamin/mineral intake you'd probably think I'm nuts and you might be right. I take 50mg of zinc every 12 hours. I avoid fish oils because we humans are actively destroying the planet (mercury). Greens powders only have a couple grams of fiber per serving and I like to get a minimum of 50gm per day. I get plenty of healthy anabolic fats from extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, almonds/ almond butter, walnuts and pecans. Also have MCT oil on hand to add to protein shakes if I'm in a hurry.

Anzel
03-04-2017, 02:34 PM
I'm all about that boss. I try to eat a plate full of veggies at least once a day (mainly broccoli). If you saw my vitamin/mineral intake you'd probably think I'm nuts and you might be right. I take 50mg of zinc every 12 hours. I avoid fish oils because we humans are actively destroying the planet (mercury). Greens powders only have a couple grams of fiber per serving and I like to get a minimum of 50gm per day. I get plenty of healthy anabolic fats from extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, almonds/ almond butter, walnuts and pecans. Also have MCT oil on hand to add to protein shakes if I'm in a hurry.
I think fish oil stands on its own though. I worry bout mercury too (love seafood) sardines are best. Lower on the food chain and shorter lifespan mean lesser mercury.
I use greens powders mostly for alkalizing effect....I eat my veggies and oats everyday and a fiber supp for extra fiber

Do you know they say.we Humans used to eat 100 g of fiber or more a day.
What do they recommend? 15 to 20 g a day??

Torcha
03-04-2017, 03:41 PM
44 huh, you old bastard. me ,43. I can completely relate to the extra care we need juicing in our fourties.. seems protect the body and go easy brings more gains than going hard and not giving a fuck.. im two and a bit weeks into cleaning my liver up.. cruise dosing on 700mgs test and 350 of masteron, load of cjc no dac and a array of liver support.. not only do I feel better than ever, my workouts are providing huge pumps and im making gains as I lean out. seems a happy body is a growing body.. your thread is very similar to something I have in mind .. two more weeks, ill be bulking, can fucking wait.. seems some clarity has changed my view on cycling, load of research and a very clever seth feroce clip..i wonder how many his words are wasted on. ive attached it, think its has merit for your thread!
oh and yeah, aromasin from day 1..it researches well...

Seth Feroce Talks Steroids, Drugs, and Life - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVP_h2nqnMQ)

EJR
03-04-2017, 04:48 PM
I think fish oil stands on its own though. I worry bout mercury too (love seafood) sardines are best. Lower on the food chain and shorter lifespan mean lesser mercury.
I use greens powders mostly for alkalizing effect....I eat my veggies and oats everyday and a fiber supp for extra fiber

Do you know they say.we Humans used to eat 100 g of fiber or more a day.
What do they recommend? 15 to 20 g a day??

About the fiber, yeah read something recently about that where humans pretty much ate all day long while hunting and gathering. Took massive dumps because of it of course, but weren't fat, but in great shape as they had to be for survival. They also had no choice but to eat clean as there were no grocery stores full of packaged processed garbage.
Maybe we're evolving in the wrong direction toward our idiotic demise. When someone's over weight they're often described as healthy. Fuck humans are stupid...and not just me! Alkalinity- I use organic apple cider vinegar for that. Couple tbsp. first thing in the morning diluted in water and again through out the day a half hour before my next meal. Primes the stomach for digestion and is said to lower glycemic impact of any foods you eat. Also said to aid in fat burning probably by keeping insulin in check.

EJR
03-04-2017, 04:51 PM
44 huh, you old bastard. me ,43. I can completely relate to the extra care we need juicing in our fourties.. seems protect the body and go easy brings more gains than going hard and not giving a fuck.. im two and a bit weeks into cleaning my liver up.. cruise dosing on 700mgs test and 350 of masteron, load of cjc no dac and a array of liver support.. not only do I feel better than ever, my workouts are providing huge pumps and im making gains as I lean out. seems a happy body is a growing body.. your thread is very similar to something I have in mind .. two more weeks, ill be bulking, can fucking wait.. seems some clarity has changed my view on cycling, load of research and a very clever seth feroce clip..i wonder how many his words are wasted on. ive attached it, think its has merit for your thread!
oh and yeah, aromasin from day 1..it researches well...

Seth Feroce Talks Steroids, Drugs, and Life - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVP_h2nqnMQ)
43... you lucky bastard. I remember that like it was last year! I've seen that Seth vid. I like a guy who's not afraid to tell it like it is. He's got some solid training advice vids too.

Anzel
03-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Great Vid! Thanks!

Torcha
03-05-2017, 09:28 AM
43... you lucky bastard. I remember that like it was last year! I've seen that Seth vid. I like a guy who's not afraid to tell it like it is. He's got some solid training advice vids too.

did a chest workout based on his targeting the hand placement to inner chest, and going for a fuller rounder pump.. higher reps...I can barely move my chest today.. kin awesome workout....

NightHawkDC2
03-06-2017, 02:27 AM

I may need to step up my game. I make myself a shake daily with a big ass handful of greens (spinach, kale, etc), 1 cup of frozen berries, & a greens supp. I do IF & am cutting, so I only sit down & eat 2 meals/day, but try to have at least a cup of veggies w/ each of those.