PDA

View Full Version : Breaking your work out thru out the day !

getbigg
03-04-2017, 07:25 PM
Wats up peeps !! Ok so i have got a nice little set up in yhe basment. Its hard for me to get to the gym latley so i bought a bench battle ropes a ball and some other equipment. So what i have been doing is every time i go down stairs i do a round meaning chest ,arms etc..... I think i like it and its beneficial so far . Does anyone else fo anything similair? I had my schedule changed at work so im on 3rd for now and just so tired all the time so this works for now . Also running test 800 week with 300. Decca and 2mg armidex . All responces would be very appreciated. Thanks

Anzel
03-05-2017, 07:37 PM
I have a basement set up too. It has saved me from missing traiNing many times . Also it's a great way to force you to Mayne train differently.
I never used it the way you are using it.... but I have done something similar like u at my job.
Throughout the day I would sneak in sets of curls with some dumbells. Probably like 12 sets over the course of the day.
I really don't think you can build muscle in any dramatic way as compared to a typical training session but it is a great way to keep pumped and active all day.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

HardtoGain
03-07-2017, 11:56 PM
The more options you have the better. I put in a home-gym, and belong to two regular gyms. One where I live and one where I work. In the winter it is cold and dark in the mornings and very tough to get to the gym for an AM workout. In those times I use the home-gym in the evenings. During the summer I will use the gym where I work in the AM and shower up then head to work. On the weekends I will use the gym near my house.

It doesn't matter where or when you workout it just matters that you get it in. That is where having the options comes in!