PDA

View Full Version : Anyone stay on Tren year round? What is the longest you have run tren for with no break?

Stayripped
03-04-2017, 10:17 PM
Curious if anyone blasts and cruises on tren?

Also what was the longest you have run tren without a break?

I know running tren year round is taboo but i have heard of a few guys running tren 100mg/wk cruise with test 200mg wk.What are your opinions?

Anzel
03-04-2017, 10:31 PM
Bro I'm sure guys have done it....I wouldn't be surprised, where they are now? Who knows..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thappy
03-04-2017, 10:36 PM
600mg-1.4gm of tren for over two years. Younger and reckless.

my health was good some how.

If i run it now I try not to go over 8 weeks

dawg16
03-04-2017, 11:39 PM

Holy shit bro....I'd end up at the Funny Farm....

cherrybombfitnes
03-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Not a smart thing to do but it's your funeral. I was just diagnosed with macular degeneration which is likely due to my long term steroid use. Androgen replacement can cause this and I would imagine tren can do it better than others. But that's just speculation. I would refrain from running harsh compounds longer than needed.

Robolics Labs Representative

cherrybombfitnes
03-05-2017, 02:47 AM
Eh... the more I read it seems like it's because of high blood pressure or possible clotting. So my condition can be worsened or caused by many things. So probably not a big concern for you if you don't have it in your genes. I'm still learning about it.

Chad_Frazier
03-05-2017, 05:44 AM
I think 22 weeks was as long as I went and couldn't take it anymore. Felt like I was going half nuts. Blood work came back pretty decent TBH ast/alt were a little high but nothing terrible

Sent from my Pixel XL

Electromass
03-05-2017, 06:51 AM
I think 22 weeks was as long as I went and couldn't take it anymore. Felt like I was going half nuts. Blood work came back pretty decent TBH ast/alt were a little high but nothing terrible

Sent from my Pixel XL
We're all half nuts to begin with....So you're saying that you almost went completely nuts?? [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cajun504
03-05-2017, 08:06 AM
I just got insomnia from reading these posts.

stephen220
03-05-2017, 11:41 AM
16 weeks was my longest I'll probably run it again for 12 weeks I got tired of ED injections after that but I don't get any real negative sides

macedog24
03-06-2017, 04:30 AM
Running tren year round is asking for trouble, Divorce, jailtime, psychosis, paranoia that I can't imagine. Ooh and a laundry bill in the tens of thousands to get rid of that stink /sweat stains. ;)

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Chad_Frazier
03-06-2017, 04:40 AM
We're all half nuts to begin with....So you're saying that you almost went completely nuts?? [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Exactly ,started off half nuts just by considering the run that log.mid cycle took another step into insanity deciding we needed to up the tren. By week 22 with no more clean bed sheets, sleeping on towels. Winded going to the fridge, sweating like a priest at catechism. Tren cough to the point of puking. Thoughts of jealousy of things I manipulated in my head til I believed truth. Vascularity you could see through a hooded sweatshirt ultimately led to full blown nuts. Arkham asylum became my home and welcomed cruising on Cyp til my buckets full of nuts dwindled back to half crazy

Sent from my Pixel XL

Riggs
06-06-2017, 05:33 AM
At around 2 weeks of Tren A I got insanely jealous of my wife hanging with a friend so I nipped the paranoia in the butt and I dumped a shit ton of Tren in the drain. My head wasn't right for a few weeks. So even if you can handle the sides or they're minimal I assure you not cycling off within a decent time frame your dancing with the devil...

Fancycat69
06-07-2017, 08:36 AM
Dude tren on a cruise is just ridiculous lol

350zsidewayzz
06-07-2017, 09:01 AM
bad fuckin idea. i think im nearing the 3 maybe 3 1/2 month mark. gains slowed down. total waste to cruise

Anzel
06-07-2017, 12:24 PM
I been on tren for 1 week and im growing fangs......

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looney
07-08-2018, 05:28 AM
Ive been cruising with 100-150mg tren pw with 100test for a little over 10 months. Havent had any issues. I never run it high or use it in my blasts so I'm not too worried about it.

Jerry2222
07-08-2018, 04:52 PM

I know running tren year round is taboo but i have heard of a few guys running tren 100mg/wk cruise with test 200mg wk.What are your opinions?

A couple of years back I was on for about a year or a little longer. Test and tren. The thing I noticed was over time the sides just went away and that dramatic effect went away. I didn’t up the dosage so my body adapted. I was getting like a quarter of the result that I got when the compound was fresh in my system. Took off everything for a couple years after and when I came back on I alternated compounds other than test so that my body never adjusted to a compound again. I also take breaks to clear my receptors. A 4-8 week mini clear out. I’m on trt prescribed though and and I’ll still take off all to make sure my luetimizing hormone and everything get back to normal. I just feel better that way.

chadmack282
07-09-2018, 05:10 PM
I enjoy Sleeping!!!

Xtreme4Life
07-09-2018, 08:26 PM
I would be single, incarcerated, and probably lose everything I've built without a chance of retirement if I tried running Tren all year lol

12 week is the longest I've gone but at a relatively low dose. 8 weeks is max for a solid Tren blast now.

syrax
07-09-2018, 09:35 PM
I have run it for 2 years straight counting cruising. Was sitting close to 130kgs though. Now its 12 weeks thats it

Delta5
07-09-2018, 09:47 PM
Hasn't OG (now Mike....312 ??) rep for someone....hes a Tren vet like no one is.
Riggs whats his name ?? Hes a Tru OG !!

Plate Smacker
07-10-2018, 02:43 AM

This comment had me rolln brah...

Diesel1965
07-10-2018, 05:14 AM
This comment had me rolln brah...

Me as well I hit the floor on that one. Lol at the funny farm

born
07-10-2018, 06:31 AM
If I stayed on tren year round...

I would be a real smart ass goofy fucker. Hell I would probably have a pet squirrel on roids and some crazy ass avatar of myself licking a chainsaw or some shit. There is no telling!
Thank goodness I am smarter than all that!

MarineX
07-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Too toxic for body to be on tren year round. Just taking a guess, but I think 4 grams of test a week would be less toxic than a year long tren run.

HDThunder
07-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Maybe super low dose. Damn the way I feel right now on 300mg a week I'd be either in jail or an asylum if I tried it all year. LOL

mike312
08-16-2018, 11:41 AM
No Delta im not formally OG.....And i havent run Tren like no one else...couple of times brother

Biggaintime
08-16-2018, 12:45 PM
About 4 months
By the end I could hardly breath and blood pressure very high. Its still high

cherrybombfitnes
08-30-2018, 01:10 PM
If you mean “high” dosed tren (250mg + per week) then I would strongly recommend you don’t try it.

However, if you mean a “cautious” dose (25-150mg per week) with test of course you could safely run that for a while if you stay on top of health maintenance (water etc.)

I’ve done 4-6 mo this on 100 test/100tren and felt amazing. That’s not to say it was healthy, but I didn’t have any issues.

No one can tell you what will work for you, but I can assure you that doing anything upwards of 200-250mg a week for a long time is asking for trouble.
Tren is obviously very strong and you don’t need a lot. Small doses like 25-75mg a week is still beneficial, noticeable, and can make you look great if you’re under a certain bf%. Slow and steady wins the race. Just be careful.

Robolics Labs Intelligence

born
08-30-2018, 06:23 PM
About 4 months
By the end I could hardly breath and blood pressure very high. Its still high

Donate blood

Couchlockd
08-30-2018, 07:16 PM
If I stayed on tren year round...

I would be a real smart ass goofy fucker. Hell I would probably have a pet squirrel on roids and some crazy ass avatar of myself licking a chainsaw or some shit. There is no telling!
Thank goodness I am smarter than all that!

Say whaaaaaat?

born
08-30-2018, 07:47 PM
Say whaaaaaat?

I have only been on tren since.... April. Only cuz I ran out tho. I will come off in december.
Probably.

Biggaintime
08-30-2018, 10:47 PM
Donate blood

Update my doctor said my blood pressure was fine I forget the numbers but it was within normal range to not be concerned

Biggaintime
08-30-2018, 10:48 PM
Another update I'm back on tren

Biggaintime
08-30-2018, 10:49 PM
I brought down my E and breathing seems better

Diesel1965
08-31-2018, 01:42 AM
Longest was 8 weeks for me the sides were just to much shit wasn't making any since.

bigpapapumpaf
08-31-2018, 02:42 PM
I would say I do that and have done that for years. I take my spells with going long term test and tren. I do stop a few weeks here and there when I have to give blood but other than that, its a full time thing for me. I prefer the micro doses I guess would be an easy way to describe it. 20mg/test and 20mg/tren EOD or up to 50 of each is about my limit. I will go EOD with tpp or sometimes E3D with cyp. When I get the low blood sugar feelings often, I drop the tren for a few weeks.

BPP

One Hairy SOB
08-31-2018, 02:44 PM
Most I ever ran was 700mg of acetate for 12 weeks. I could have easily gone longer, but I stuck to the plan.

I'm one of the lucky ones though. I get zero sides besides night sweats and mild insomnia. Bloodwork is always on point during my tren runs.

Going to add 200mg pw on my bulking blast come November. That will be 20 weeks.

PvtTucker
09-06-2018, 08:03 PM
I came off of it a month ago... i don’t remember when i started it. It’s been a couple years. Honestly i sleep the same, don’t feel any different off than on mentally. Replaced it with primo

astevens2
10-13-2018, 11:59 PM
Damn the longest I've ran tren was 6 weeks and by the end I couldn't handle it and I was running 400mg

Zoneboss
10-14-2018, 01:58 AM
Hell who wants to sweat like hell and not sleep for a yead

Adrenaline
10-14-2018, 04:28 PM
6-7 months for me.

Hell who wants to sweat like hell and not sleep for a yead

You learn to adapt eventually.

Hnausa
10-14-2018, 05:26 PM
Primo year round is THE SHIT! :)

Diesel1965
10-14-2018, 08:04 PM
8 weeks was all I could handle of Tren A@ 100 mg a day shit almost put me in the funny farm everything was going good at the 6-7 week mark and at week 8 the fucking wheels fell off lol

Zomb131
10-14-2018, 08:08 PM
4-5 months @ 100mg/day. Got bored of daily shots.

Prep, 8 weeks @ 200mg/day.

cyberninja
10-14-2018, 09:06 PM
Not a smart thing to do but it's your funeral. I was just diagnosed with macular degeneration which is likely due to my long term steroid use. Androgen replacement can cause this and I would imagine tren can do it better than others. But that's just speculation. I would refrain from running harsh compounds longer than needed.

Just about everyone experiences macular degeneration around the age of 40. I’ve never heard of gear exacerbating this. More commonly it’s not enough sunlight exposure, and too much exposure to artificial blue light in your home and work...cell phones, laptops TVs etc. dr Jack kruse has written extensively on this stuff. How did you hear about gear causing this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cherrybombfitnes
10-22-2018, 11:48 PM
Just about everyone experiences macular degeneration around the age of 40. I’ve never heard of gear exacerbating this. More commonly it’s not enough sunlight exposure, and too much exposure to artificial blue light in your home and work...cell phones, laptops TVs etc. dr Jack kruse has written extensively on this stuff. How did you hear about gear causing this?

It was misdiagnosed by VA lol. Go figure. It was actually CSR. Much less serious. I think the doctor just used the wrong term honestly because AAS has been clearly a “trigger”

Diesel1965
10-23-2018, 01:59 PM
It was misdiagnosed by VA lol. Go figure. It was actually CSR. Much less serious. I think the doctor just used the wrong term honestly because AAS has been clearly a “trigger”

Doctor's want to blame those damn evil steroids lol but praise the supplement companies and their bull shit products. Fucking quack ass Nut Huggin doctor's

eazy57
10-23-2018, 02:13 PM
I ran tren for 20 weeks at 400 mg per wk. If I were to run it longer I'd run it lower. Maybe half that.

12-16 weeks is perfect for me at 400 mg a wk.

Nismo99
10-23-2018, 06:55 PM
I've run tren but don't recall any strange smells emanating from my body? Can you guys really "smell" the tren? I recall one guy saying that chicks could smell the tren on him and it would drive them into a sexual frenzy. :)

Nismo99
10-23-2018, 06:57 PM
double post...my bad.

cherrybombfitnes
10-24-2018, 07:07 PM
Doctor's want to blame those damn evil steroids lol but praise the supplement companies and their bull shit products. Fucking quack ass Nut Huggin doctor's

Well I didn’t even tel them I used. They asked multiple times. I guess it was sort of obvious. But I always said no. And it absolutely was making it worse. I had blood leakage in my retina which makes sense. But any cycle I do now my vision gets terrible.

cyberninja
10-26-2018, 12:43 PM
I ran tren for 20 weeks at 400 mg per wk. If I were to run it longer I'd run it lower. Maybe half that.

12-16 weeks is perfect for me at 400 mg a wk.

I did a long run of way too much tren and had horrible foul smelling night sweats. I wreaked! Offended myself every morning and my wife was like wtf is wrong with you! And holy insomnia. I’ll run ace next time and stay much lower dose

Caustic Charm
10-30-2018, 12:42 AM
I just ran it for 30 weeks. What I noticed was diminishing returns, but that could have been a variety of things in my routine. I ran 250 mg a week, then the last 6 weeks i ran 400 mg tren-e and 600 mg test-e..had some water retention with it, but it was slight because of my party habits dumping all the water out of my body :) I'll say that I'm probably 8 pounds of lean muscle heavier than last fall.

jackofspades
10-30-2019, 05:29 PM
Continuous tren cycling seems like...not such a great idea?
I realize everyone is different, and some may not have the side effects that can seriously affect you: blood pressure issues, sleep issues, emotional stability.
I've never made it longer than 12-weeks, and that was a chore.
I fucking love tren like no other, but I gotta keep myself in check while on it.
If you can run it indefinitely without your BP getting out of control or without insomnia or irritability/emotional issues - more power to you!!!!!!

Hayabusa_muscle
10-30-2019, 05:54 PM
12 weeks and that's about it.

Much respect

vinnyt
11-01-2019, 07:09 PM

26 weeks @ 1000mg and 20 weeks at 800mg Tren E, the longest I ve done
no bad sides at all, but not much better results than EQ and way less than DHB. For weight loss Winny works for me way better. My personal experience and opinion about tren is, the shit is way overrated along with the sides, but then again, everyone react different to different gear, so maybe i am just defective.
i dont think cruising on 100mg a week will do anything

gihbo
11-07-2019, 11:13 PM
its all very clear to me now!!!! No wonder why everything she does like leaving the bedroom, going pee, getting the mail, telling me shes going food shopping and doesnt ask me to go,etc... Its all been red flags and I think shes fucking around on me or doing drugs or lying for some reason----Its' the fucking Tren Ive been running for 4 months/ I've pondered why I'm so paranoid---- Holy fuck, the lights just turned on in my head!!!!!

kaneman
11-07-2019, 11:21 PM
its all very clear to me now!!!! No wonder why everything she does like leaving the bedroom, going pee, getting the mail, telling me shes going food shopping and doesnt ask me to go,etc... Its all been red flags and I think shes fucking around on me or doing drugs or lying for some reason----Its' the fucking Tren Ive been running for 4 months/ I've pondered why I'm so paranoid---- Holy fuck, the lights just turned on in my head!!!!!

Every time I run tren I swear my wife is cheating on me lol. Have to just keep a clear head and realize it’s the tren talking

crtx85
11-08-2019, 04:43 AM
700mg tren ace 9 weeks ED shots sides just started to hit me week 8. My BP is the reason im finishing up now recently donated blood hasn't helped a great deal time to quit the tren.

Pcushion
11-08-2019, 04:51 AM
I stayed on tren for 22 months once and then again for 17 months 200 mg max each time.

Themaskedrider
11-08-2019, 07:40 AM
Some crazy mofos on here for reals! I start thinking about tapping out at week 6. But I can usually stretch it to 8-10. Followed by a lot of relationship repair if I go longer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drillit
11-08-2019, 01:43 PM
Every time I run tren I swear my wife is cheating on me lol. Have to just keep a clear head and realize it’s the tren talking

I bet our wives are in it together. Fucking bitches.

bsherryjr
11-08-2019, 01:56 PM
When I'm on tren I have to watch my self on the road cause I get road rage and always tell myself its the tren not me. Shit! Even if an old lady was doing a safely lane change in front of me while signaling I'd still get posses off. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

bsherryjr
11-08-2019, 01:57 PM
And that's why I use tren ace cause I kow it can leave my system a lot quicker than tren e.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
01-13-2020, 06:01 AM
700mg tren ace 9 weeks ED shots sides just started to hit me week 8. My BP is the reason im finishing up now recently donated blood hasn't helped a great deal time to quit the tren.

That’s too much for too long for me. 400 mg a week for 16 weeks is what I’m doing now.

Bullcrew
01-13-2020, 10:57 PM

Well my wife caught me cheating on her when I'm on tren. She is jealous of my hand so I let it play with her too now and we are finger swingers....lol

Kidding I'd use my feet too if possible

Kvasir
01-14-2020, 01:52 AM
usually run tren for ~24 weeks each year in spring/summer:

HOW:

long ester test & tren 400mg of each/wk for ~12 wks (March-May)

continue the long ester & add short ester test, tren, mast (350mg/ea/wk) for an additional ~12 wks (June-August)

addition of mast seems to reduce sides except for one specific side I have to keep a watchful eye on or I can get myself (and have) into significant trouble

Caustic Charm
01-14-2020, 01:53 AM
usually run tren for ~24 weeks each year in spring/summer:

HOW:

long ester test & tren 400mg of each/wk for ~12 wks (March-May)

continue the long ester & add short ester test, tren, mast (350mg/ea/wk) for an additional ~12 wks (June-August)

addition of mast seems to reduce sides except for one specific side I have to keep a watchful eye on or I can get myself (and have) into significant trouble

Does Mast cause your prostate to swell for a while? I’m asking what the specific side is

Kvasir
01-14-2020, 02:01 AM
i never noticed any sides from the masteron and I only ever run it during the summer months with test & tren.

Don't get over-heated or suffer from sleeplessness at all.

The specific side is lust, but not just regular lust. It is in a weird, twisted (almost disturbing) way I never have except for when running tren, lol

I always know when it's kicking in because I will notice certain things (some of them are everyday-type things) that never interest me normally as something that has awakened a juggernaut of a beast within me.

It's like I'll be walking through Costco with my wife on a regular weekend day minding my own business and then notice one of these 'couple things' and I'm almost overtaken by what explodes within me.

Caustic Charm
01-14-2020, 02:11 AM
i never noticed any sides from the masteron and I only ever run it during the summer months with test & tren.

Don't get over-heated or suffer from sleeplessness at all.

The specific side is lust, but not just regular lust. It is in a weird, twisted (almost disturbing) way I never have except for when running tren, lol

I always know when it's kicking in because I will notice certain things (some of them are everyday-type things) that never interest me normally as something that has awakened a juggernaut of a beast within me.

It's like I'll be walking through Costco with my wife on a regular weekend day minding my own business and then notice one of these 'couple things' and I'm almost overtaken by what explodes within me.

Yup, many of us have that on tren [emoji23]

DAMIEN
11-07-2020, 11:56 PM
For the blokes running it for long periods did they feel after a period of time say 5 + months there wasn't really any changes like not getting any more results from it ? Even at 700+mg weekly with low test

Pulpfiction
11-08-2020, 06:47 PM
10 weeks at 350 a week is the most I’ll do, that leaves sides bearable and only sides I really get are trouble sleeping, sweat like crazy all day and night, and towards the 7th week my mental sides start peaking and that jealousy and anger come into play. 10 weeks is more then enough, I couldn’t imagine being like that year around,

Riggs
11-08-2020, 07:58 PM
Funny farm would be the least of my concerns.

I'd end up hospitalized due to complications stemming from an enormous Prostate. Bladder would probably rupture due to inability to urinate then Kidneys would back up and enlarge.

How often did you run bloods checking all health markers? Mostly CBC, CMP & Lipids?

Riggs
11-08-2020, 08:02 PM
I do on Mast. I run Mast with everything. I run it heavy too 800mg. It's started over the last 6 months.

I've added Finasteride & Flomax and I'm straight.

Does Mast cause your prostate to swell for a while? I’m asking what the specific side is