PDA

View Full Version : Classic physique prep cycle and training log

mastermolnar
03-07-2017, 01:05 PM
So fellas it is finally that time of year. I'm prepping to compete in my first show and I'm feeling pretty good about it thus far. Here's the current stats.

<12 weeks out
5'8"
Somewhere around 8-9%
4 day split (back/chest/legs/rest)
4×8 rep range

Haven't changed amy thing about details as of yet. Still trying to grow into the show a bit. Feeling stronger right now and have actually gone up a couple pounds coming out of my cruise.

Dosages will fluctuate almost too much to list now but the general cycle is
1-12 test ace 425
1-12 tren ace 425-700
1-12 mast p 700
6-12 winni 30-90
Hgh 2iu 3x daily
T4 100 mcg ed
1-4, 9-12 40-80 mcg

Maintanence cals 3200
Will be carb cycling beginning next week and have a 5 day cycle with the low 50 and high 250. Cals will drop to steady state around 2500 in the following weeks depending on progress.

I have no coach for this. Doing it all solo on my own knowledge, research and experience

Let the games begin!

Anzel
03-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Yes ! A new log where I'm in from the start! I hate having to go back and read on a log that's already in deep.
I will be glued to this one.

Good luck and most importantly...enjoy yourself!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mastermolnar
03-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Thanks guys. Hitting legs tonight and some posing. I'll try and get some photos to share. Posing room is kinda weak at my gym, lighting isn't great but I'll try and get some shots if I can. Have a great day all

Thefutureone
03-07-2017, 04:39 PM
I'm following along also brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbo306
03-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Awesome! Good luck brother!

bigeyed
03-08-2017, 02:41 AM
Cool Bro. Looking forward to seeing your progress and how it's done. Thanks for posting it up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PawelTRT
03-08-2017, 06:51 AM
Subbed

Anzel
03-08-2017, 08:20 AM
Thanks guys. Hitting legs tonight and some posing. I'll try and get some photos to share. Posing room is kinda weak at my gym, lighting isn't great but I'll try and get some shots if I can. Have a great day all
Keep them legs moving! They are the foundation!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

mastermolnar
03-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Posing is such an important part.

Most definitely is. Takes a lot of practice. Luckily I'm not doing the Olympia for my first show. Haha. I've got time to get some experience.

Posing is what gives me the most anxiety about the whole situation.

fitraver
03-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Awesome MM. I'll be following bro.

Biglexi
03-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Hey bud!!! Long time no talk I hope all is going well and ur girls are doing great!!! I'm def following bud!!! I wanna seen what u bring to ur stage. I love posing for some reason come to me naturally. Received a lot of best poser awards in my career!!!

Always follow your dreams

mastermolnar
03-09-2017, 01:33 AM
Hey bud!!! Long time no talk I hope all is going well and ur girls are doing great!!! I'm def following bud!!! I wanna seen what u bring to ur stage. I love posing for some reason come to me naturally. Received a lot of best poser awards in my career!!!

Awesome bro! I'll surespot you some private poses ��

In all seriousness... All is good. Baby is amazing and my girl hasn't stabbed me yet, so that's good. She asked me yesterday if I was on tren. Lol. She's catching on

I'm honestly a little nervous I'll be coming into the show either overweight or compromising muscle. 185 is a ways off

Mjlaurie
03-09-2017, 02:30 AM
I'm looking forward to the photos. Best of luck man.

Biglexi
03-09-2017, 02:34 AM
Awesome bro! I'll surespot you some private poses ��

In all seriousness... All is good. Baby is amazing and my girl hasn't stabbed me yet, so that's good. She asked me yesterday if I was on tren. Lol. She's catching on

I'm honestly a little nervous I'll be coming into the show either overweight or compromising muscle. 185 is a ways off

What's ur weight limits???? Definitely send me some pix I would Love to see what's doing. I'm sure u will be just fine

jiestor
03-09-2017, 03:54 AM
Good luck man!

mastermolnar
03-09-2017, 10:02 AM
What's ur weight limits???? Definitely send me some pix I would Love to see what's doing. I'm sure u will be just fine

5'8-5'9 is a 185 cutoff. I gotta get some updateed shots.

mastermolnar
03-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Yesterday was supposed to be a rest day but it didn't quite go that way. Been waking up early for fasted cardio now and having a solid breakfast to follow. Keeping cardio low intensity and short duration for the time being, but I feel a difference already. I hit some Tris and abs last bight cause I just wasn't feeling the rest. I'll take a rest day soon. The tren has been amazing so far. I usually lose my apettite altogether, but I've been able to put away food and I actually feel like I'm growing still

mastermolnar
03-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Last night I hit back. Routine looks like this.

Pull ups 4x8
Dead lifts 4x8 working
Tbar rows 4x8, drop set
Supinated pull downs 4x8-12
Straight arm pulldowns 4x12
Ss with rear delt flies 4x10
Alternating db curls 4x10
hammer curls 4x10

Feeling a little sore today. The deads are tough on me after working all day. Still trying to thicken everything up a bit while leaning out a little

fitraver
03-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Are you one of those guys who always ends your lift with curls? Or did you just add some bis? Haha happy Friday bro.

mastermolnar
03-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Are you one of those guys who always ends your lift with curls? Or did you just add some bis? Haha happy Friday bro.

Lol. No. Im actually following a pretty strict routine and a different split. I usually have an arm day that I hit bus and Tris, but now I'm not really putting too much focus on them. So two lists for bis is the only thing I do for them once every days

mastermolnar
03-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Today was legs. Weighed in at 200 pounds this morning. Came to terms today that I am going to have to sacrifice a little muscle to make weight for my division but its ok I guess. Leg workout was as follows.

Hamstring curls (single leg) 4x12
Romanian deadlifts 4x10
Squats warmup 135x20, 225x12, 315x10x3
Walking Lunges 4x18 steps
Hack squats 1 warmup and 4x8
Calves and forearms supersetted
Leg extensions 3x12

Followed by minimal posing and 15 min on the step mill
I feel really good today.

Radman69
03-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Just caught up! Glad to see u back with another log! At 185 your gonna come in really conditioned! U were already pretty lean at 200s! Following ya buddy, glad to hear the family is doing well!

mastermolnar
03-12-2017, 10:25 AM
Today is a "rest day"
Legs are absolutely murdered. My glutes feel like I volunteered them as punching bsgs. Jello guys. Rest means no lifts today. Getting ready for fasted cardio and then have a ton of meal prep to do.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Let's get it

fitraver
03-12-2017, 02:28 PM
Today is a "rest day"
Legs are absolutely murdered. My glutes feel like I volunteered them as punching bsgs. Jello guys. Rest means no lifts today. Getting ready for fasted cardio and then have a ton of meal prep to do.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Let's get it

Sounds like my day. Cardio and abs is all. Have a good Sunday bro.

mastermolnar
03-13-2017, 09:15 AM
Up for cardio. Ready to get it. Started my diet yesterday. Its basically going to be around 200c 250-300p 50f

5:45 Fasted cardio
6:45 Meal one
8:00 Snack time
10:00 breakfast
1:00 lunch
3:00 snack
5:30 lift
7:30 pwo/dinner

mastermolnar
03-14-2017, 07:08 PM
Last night was a pretty productive back session, and despite us getting hit with a blizzard here, I made it this morning for a chest and shoulder session. Posed for awhile. Gotta get some progress shots asap

mastermolnar
03-15-2017, 09:50 AM
So I'm up now having a cup of coffee and getting ready for some cardio. I think I'm gonna take off work today. Just not feeling it today. Lol. I've got leg day today and following he same intensive routine I listed previously. My leg separation is really coming in and I'm so excited to see where I end up. Weighed 198.2 this morning so only a other 13.2 pounds to go... Holy shit.

For those that have competed and are following along, I kind of need your help. I'm looking for dyazide for stage time and I mainly just need a little guidance on a protocol. When and how much to take, how much to drink, when to cut water and sodium etc

Biglexi
03-15-2017, 10:53 AM
So I'm up now having a cup of coffee and getting ready for some cardio. I think I'm gonna take off work today. Just not feeling it today. Lol. I've got leg day today and following he same intensive routine I listed previously. My leg separation is really coming in and I'm so excited to see where I end up. Weighed 198.2 this morning so only a other 13.2 pounds to go... Holy shit.

For those that have competed and are following along, I kind of need your help. I'm looking for dyazide for stage time and I mainly just need a little guidance on a protocol. When and how much to take, how much to drink, when to cut water and sodium etc

Very simple brother. Increase water intake to 3 gallons starting Sunday all the way thru Friday about 6 pm u cut the water to just sipping. Saturday no more then 10 oz before u step in stage try to just sip. Dyazide well half a tab Friday night and depending on the look half Saturday am. I get very dry on it but also very flat so be careful not to come in too flat. If u do everything right u might not even need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mastermolnar
03-15-2017, 12:50 PM
Here's a pic after cardio this morning. It the best. I'll get some shots of poses etc soon. Promise guys. Thanks Lexi. I mainly think I'll need it for early check ins on Friday. And I will be flushing for the week as advised. Thanks bro. I added you on surespot BTW. Add me back. I'd like to pick your brain a bit cause I'm doing this prep solo.. Mastermang

Anzel
03-15-2017, 12:57 PM
Wow. 13 lbs to go? Even of you only drop 5 you will.be ripped up! And stage ready!
You got it bro!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

fitraver
03-15-2017, 12:58 PM
Lookin great!!!! Hey make sure you edit that and remove your face. How many weeks do you still have?!

Biglexi
03-15-2017, 01:01 PM
Here's a pic after cardio this morning. It the best. I'll get some shots of poses etc soon. Promise guys. Thanks Lexi. I mainly think I'll need it for early check ins on Friday. And I will be flushing for the week as advised. Thanks bro. I added you on surespot BTW. Add me back. I'd like to pick your brain a bit cause I'm doing this prep solo.. Mastermang[/QUOTE]

You got it bro!! I think I removed ur pix from my quote here. Bud u look very good!!! What's ur top weight for ur class and how tall are u??? Looking great bud and I'm not blowing smoke up ur ass man!!

fitraver
03-15-2017, 01:12 PM
Wow. 13 lbs to go? Even of you only drop 5 you will.be ripped up! And stage ready!
You got it bro!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Pretty sure he is meeting a weight class so has to drop it

Xtreme4Life
03-15-2017, 01:52 PM
Inspiring. Good fucking work man. You look great and are gonna destroy.

mastermolnar
03-15-2017, 02:45 PM
Here's a pic after cardio this morning. It the best. I'll get some shots of poses etc soon. Promise guys. Thanks Lexi. I mainly think I'll need it for early check ins on Friday. And I will be flushing for the week as advised. Thanks bro. I added you on surespot BTW. Add me back. I'd like to pick your brain a bit cause I'm doing this prep solo.. Mastermang

You got it bro!! I think I removed ur pix from my quote here. Bud u look very good!!! What's ur top weight for ur class and how tall are u??? Looking great bud and I'm not blowing smoke up ur ass man!!

Always follow your dreams[/QUOTE]

I'm 5'8 so it tops out at 185 for classic. If I grow at all I may end up in the heavys for BB. Thanks everyone

Radman69
03-15-2017, 07:02 PM

Already looking real dry Mr. M... u might not need that diarectic if u get the carb up right! You'll do great bro!

fitraver
03-15-2017, 07:31 PM
Bro your calves are stupid haha

mastermolnar
03-16-2017, 09:17 AM
Bro your calves are stupid haha

Ugh god bro.... Literally every person at my gym says that to Me and wants to know the secret. Like.... Genetics. Must be cause I barely do anything for them directly.

Up For coffee And cardio. Going up to bevs gym this weekend to have Steve weinberger take a look at Me. Trying to decide between cutting for classic physique or growing into my show in bodybuilding. I'm leaning toward bodybuilding now despite how undersized I feel I am for that division

Biglexi
03-16-2017, 10:08 AM
Ugh god bro.... Literally every person at my gym says that to Me and wants to know the secret. Like.... Genetics. Must be cause I barely do anything for them directly.

Up For coffee And cardio. Going up to bevs gym this weekend to have Steve weinberger take a look at Me. Trying to decide between cutting for classic physique or growing into my show in bodybuilding. I'm leaning toward bodybuilding now despite how undersized I feel I am for that division

Now you made me jealous as fuck!!! U lucky bastard !!! Keep us posted how it went with Steve !!!

fitraver
03-16-2017, 12:50 PM

Haha thank your genetic gods every day fort that haha. And def keep us updated on how the meeting goes!

mastermolnar
03-16-2017, 04:29 PM
Couple shots from this morning. I'm feeling very motivated today, even though I feel like total ass.

Biglexi
03-16-2017, 04:32 PM
Couple shots from this morning. I'm feeling very motivated today, even though I feel like total ass.

Hey bud!!! I would be careful with cardio. Don't push it too much. Might as well just stop it u r very lean the rest of it will come from diet manipulation

mastermolnar
03-16-2017, 07:14 PM
Well I would say fuck cardio like I do the rest of the year but I kinda need to either go for BB or sacrifice a bit of muscle through cardio to make classic.

dietmtndew7
03-16-2017, 07:51 PM

looking great bro

mastermolnar
03-16-2017, 10:04 PM
looking great bro

Yo where the hell have you been bro?!?

Anzel
03-17-2017, 12:34 AM
Well I would say fuck cardio like I do the rest of the year but I kinda need to either go for BB or sacrifice a bit of muscle through cardio to make classic.

Yeah but how much Muscle will you lose if you do cardio while on gear? It shouldn't be much if at all....

JB ROBO
03-17-2017, 12:52 AM
In for your log brotha! I know you had it down last time so this will be even better. Good luck

mastermolnar
03-17-2017, 08:42 AM
In for your log brotha! I know you had it down last time so this will be even better. Good luck

Awesome. Thanks bro. Could use your help with some things along the way. How you been?

Biglexi
03-17-2017, 09:37 AM

It will come off with the diet !! I'm telling u it will!! Don't kill urself with cardio. U would be surprised how much weight u can loose when u drop the water.

fitraver
03-17-2017, 12:55 PM
Happy Friday bro.

mastermolnar
03-17-2017, 06:47 PM
Killed a back session complete with heavy rack pulls and rows. A lot more focus on negatives and paused contraction. Going to get looked at tomorrow and hopefully I'll get some shots in the posing room.

I'm 200 today. Only had 75 grams of carbs (if that) yesterday.

Unrelated... My baby girl is officially walking. She's not even 9 months old. She is a freaking superhero baby. I swear she got some of the gear in her.

Anzel
03-18-2017, 09:57 PM
Hey I wanted to touch on something you said a bit back in this thread...
You said that posing gives you the most anxiety...
This is the deep complex inner workings of competition.
You have to train and make it count...you have to diet and make it count...you have to do things that take you out of your comfort Zone and excel in it!
This goes on for months...if you wanna compete regularly it's years.
We know that the way most people handle anxiety is by running away from it. They make excuses.
You on the other hand know where you need to be despite any anxiety. You are prepared to deal with it.
With all forms of competition you get to really see what people are made of.

Just thought I would point that out bro.

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

mastermolnar
03-19-2017, 12:19 AM
So I'm an idiot and didn't think about the fact that Steve weinberger is the head ifbb judge and would surely be at the Arnold in Australia. Didn't stop me from meeting some great people and getting it done.

Heres some shots from today.

Biglexi
03-19-2017, 12:22 AM
So I'm an idiot and didn't think about the fact that Steve weinberger is the head ifbb judge and would surely be at the Arnold in Australia. Didn't stop me from meeting some great people and getting it done.

Fuck me sideways!!!! Bro!!! U look fantastic!!!! Im not trying to make u feel good u really do!!!!! I'm begging of u get the coach for the last month or so. Let him bring u in!!! U won't be sorry!!! Amazing physique bud!!! I'm so happy and proud of u!!!

fitraver
03-19-2017, 12:27 AM
Lookin Fuckin good bro!!

mastermolnar
03-19-2017, 01:57 AM
Lookin Fuckin good bro!!

Fuck me sideways!!!! Bro!!! U look fantastic!!!! Im not trying to make u feel good u really do!!!!! I'm begging of u get the coach for the last month or so. Let him bring u in!!! U won't be sorry!!! Amazing physique bud!!! I'm so happy and proud of u!!!

Thanks guys. I wanted to do it on my own but after seeing where I'm already at I know that having the right coach could really dial everything in and make this whole thing a lot less stressful for me and everyone around me. I've decided I'm definitely doing classic and I will be going with this coach so long as I can afford him. Super cool guy

Biglexi
03-19-2017, 01:59 AM
Thanks guys. I wanted to do it on my own but after seeing where I'm already at I know that having the right coach could really dial everything in and make this whole thing a lot less stressful for me and everyone around me. I've decided I'm definitely doing classic and I will be going with this coach so long as I can afford him. Super cool guy

That's awesome bud!!! Who did u pick if I don't mind saying ???

JB ROBO
03-19-2017, 02:21 AM
Awesome. Thanks bro. Could use your help with some things along the way. How you been?

Just message me any time. Army has me craaaaaaaaaazy busy, but I love it haha. You look insane dude. Such awesome progress.

mastermolnar
03-19-2017, 10:34 AM
That's awesome bud!!! Who did u pick if I don't mind saying ???

Hit me up on surespot bro

mastermolnar
03-19-2017, 10:35 AM
Just message me any time. Army has me craaaaaaaaaazy busy, but I love it haha. You look insane dude. Such awesome progress.

Thanks bro. appreciate that. I remember when you were trying to talk me into bodybuilding and I was like 25 pounds lighter. Lol

mastermolnar
03-20-2017, 12:45 AM
Today was a high volume leg day. I did in fact hire the coa h that I was considering. Very excited about working with someone and training more often at Bev's

mastermolnar
03-20-2017, 09:39 AM
Coffee and cardio. My coach is in agreement to continue light cardio (20-25 min) 3x a week. Did a really thorough meal prep yesterday and feeling good about a more unique variety. I made spaghetti squash and turkey meatballs and sausage, mini turkey meatloaf cups and sweet potato, sesame ginger shrimp and rice, spinach omelette cups and some cauliflower and chicken bowls.

fitraver
03-20-2017, 12:46 PM
Always good to give yourself a little variety especially when cutting s lot. Have a good week bro keep making those gains.

mastermolnar
03-21-2017, 09:05 AM
So having my coffee and getting ready For cardio. Feeling very good today and I'm full of energy. Had a great day going back to a normal diet yesterday. Coach had me eat basically whatever I normally would (clean) and as much as I'd like til I'm comfortably Full, and log it to get an idea of my metabolism. I was like, yeah bro... I can definitely do that.

Trying to meet up with him this weekend at some point to train and pose a bit. yesterday was a pretty productive upper back day. I've been separating my heavy compound lifts for back into one day and training the smaller muscle groups one the other day. I notice a difference in how I feel already

mastermolnar
03-22-2017, 09:16 AM
So this morning is very light cardio and some abs. Just finishing my coffee now. Had a good talk with my coach yesterday. Got me very Motivated and feeling positive. We will be getting in some training on Saturday and trying to evaluate a few areas that need improvement. I'm like 11.5 weeks out so I've actually got time to grow if I can keep my meals up for a bit.

He proposed I do a crossover and compete in bodybuilding as well as classic and I can't say I hate the idea

mastermolnar
03-23-2017, 09:08 AM
Weighed myself yesterday before lifting at night... After 4 meals for the day... And came in at 198.6 Definitely tighter and feeling just as strong as during my bulk. Coach making a diet up over the next couple days and then we are gonna get ready to really dice up.

Have a good one everybody. Time to get some!!

fitraver
03-23-2017, 01:00 PM
Morning bro happy Thursday.

mastermolnar
03-24-2017, 11:10 AM
Took off from cardio today to sleep. Had one of those days yesterday. Cardio first thing, then I literally tore off an e tire second story if a house with 3 other guys by hand, and then hit heavy chest for an hour and a half

Radman69
03-24-2017, 10:56 PM
Took off from cardio today to sleep. Had one of those days yesterday. Cardio first thing, then I literally tore off an e tire second story if a house with 3 other guys by hand, and then hit heavy chest for an hour and a half

Totally feel your pain brotha! Unloaded 4000 pounds of metal ductwork for a job i'm doing with 3 other guys all fuckin day... then hit back/biceps...toasted... keep going pal! Power through!

mastermolnar
03-25-2017, 12:52 AM
So that 2 story house we started yesterday is now just a foundation. Beast mode with work and the weights! Killed that shit.

Earned myself a cheat meal today. Burger and fries. Feeling very full right now but extremely satisfied. Training back with my coach tomorrow so I'm very excited to get a little more time to talk about everything.

mastermolnar
03-28-2017, 10:29 AM
UPDATE:
Training session with my coach went amazing. Great back session with some amazing equipment and variations I have never done or thought to do. Felt great. Posed for about 35 min with him and he tweaked a bunch of my poses. Spent a solid 2 hours hitting the weights, adjusted diet a bit and he's got me at 250p 150c and 75f. From doing meal preps and eating well for so long I got away from having enough fats and my idea of what I was taking in was a bit short if what I thought it was. One of the days I tracked I only had 150p! Holy shit. Feeling really good past couple days.

Also got to meet Arash Rahbar and he looked at me and complimented how I'm looking and was amazed this is my first year competing. Made me feel like I'm really on the right track. That dude is super humble and an overall amazing guy. One of my favorite BB by far

Coach also changed my whole training split.
M- abs and cardio
T- legs
W- arms
Th- abs and cardio
F- shoulders
S- back
S- chest

He wants me doing a refeed in terms of carbs every Saturday to try and thicken up my back a little leading up to the show.

fitraver
03-28-2017, 03:39 PM
Keep grinding bro. You're gunna do great!

Beastmode121
03-28-2017, 04:33 PM
Looking good bro!! I'm shooting for physique as well. How far are you from contest ?

mastermolnar
04-03-2017, 01:04 PM
Looking good bro!! I'm shooting for physique as well. How far are you from contest ?

I'm doing the classic division. I'm just under 9 weeks out now

mastermolnar
04-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Update fellas. Training is going very well. Not much news really. Been grinding it out and hitting my meals. Basically all I can do. I have been posing a lot and my mandatories feel so much more fluid and natural now. I'll be going back up to train with my coach on Saturday and looking forward to hitting bevs again. Here's a pic from this morning post fasted cardio

tcinbc66
04-03-2017, 01:18 PM
Following your progress and best of luck!

fitraver
04-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Ohhhhhh look who got a tan!!! ;)

Anzel
04-03-2017, 02:02 PM
That separation is coming in nice!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

mastermolnar
04-04-2017, 02:38 PM
That separation is coming in nice!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Thanks man. Been doing a lot and changing little things and it seems to be working

CannedHam
04-10-2017, 12:52 AM

I know this was a month ago, but damnit man!! Looking damn good

mastermolnar
04-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Feeling great. Still pumping away. Had chrckins Saturday with my coach and he looked at me. Keeping diet the same. I'm growing into this show... Maintaining about 201# but getting leaner. We are gonna work off anything extra I have to lose and diet down carbs at like 3 weeks out to deplete slowly. Gonna have to dyazide on Friday before the show to make weight for checkin and then fill out that night. No big deal. Upped cardio to 30 min 5 days a week. I'm leg dominant and they haven't shown signs of getting smaller so my coach is confident I won't deteriorate them ... Just get them totally peeled. Glutes are starting to lean out a little and are on their way to striating. Hell yeah!!!!

fitraver
04-10-2017, 04:06 PM
Good shit bro. Keep goin.

fitraver
04-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Morning bro.

Boombalaty
04-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Lookin good MM! Hope u have a great week man!

mastermolnar
04-16-2017, 10:29 AM
So first off... happy Easter everyone. I'm just over here at the gym trying to make some room for glycogen. I hit bevs again yesterday with my coach. Weighed in at 198.2 and looking about the same in terms of size and fullness. I'm very happy with his approach for this prep. We upped the cardio and added clen m-f and on Saturday and Sunday I eat bigger for back and chest. My back is starting to come in a bit better. It's been the most stubborn area for fat and also my weak point, but I'm confident I can make some improvement in the next 7 weeks.

Posed for a solid hour yesterday immediately following a 2 hour back session so safe to say I'm totally drained today, but still gotta murder some chest now.

Met Maxx Charles and shaun clarida yesterday. Shaun clarida doesn't even look real in person. He's absolutely massive for his height. Happy Easter everyone and let's resurrect some gainz bros

mastermolnar
04-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Great!

Posing before training is a bit too much and might be better to have some time in between. (Those who were posing in the past and holding poses know what I am talking about).

No I posed for an hour following a two hour back session, meaning I trained first and then posed. Was like a second workout. Sore as FUCK today.

FutureIFBBProJARow23
04-16-2017, 08:53 PM
I'm glad they added the classic Physique classs

Thorensenn
04-17-2017, 12:11 AM
I'll be following. Looking forward to seeing your progress :)

fitraver
04-18-2017, 12:51 PM
Morning mm

mastermolnar
04-19-2017, 07:31 PM
Hey everyone! Not much to report. Slowly creeping down in weight. Need to be 197 or less next week to set pace. Been doing 30 min fasted cardio m-f and just started clen this week. Trainin is going really well. Feeling really good. Today was legs and I feel awesome. I'll put together an update picture for everyone a little later. It's time to eat now

mastermolnar
04-22-2017, 11:23 PM
Sorry no pics yet. Been exhausted lately and just utterly drained. But I'll get some updated shots soon. Today went well. Trained back up at Bevs again and met a bunch of really cool people. I love that place. Things are going well. Clen affected my appetite a bit and I think it actually slowed my metabolism with my drop in food intake but I'm keeping with it, dropping the mast and adding winni. Also cut the gah and am going to be adding t3 when I get it. I am pretty lean but I can certainly be leaner. My coach is good. He's pushing me. He wants me to come in looking conditioned like a pro. He has no doubt I'll qualify where I'm at right now but if I come in ultra conditioned and bring that same package to nationals I may walk away with a pro card my first year. That's the goal, but we aren't so concerned with what happens. Just with the fact that I bring the best package possible. My weight is hovering around 201 now and the goal is to get to 197 this week. Totally doable. Upped cardio to 40min fasted m-f with refers on sat and a carved up breakfast on Sunday to fuel chest day

I HAVEbeen exhausted. Waking up 3-4 times throughout the night and wide awake at 4 am every morning. That part sucks because around 10am... while I'm at work... I need a nap and I'm always falling asleep while driving home. I actually secured a sponsor to cover costs of entry fees,tanning, hotel and some food for a few days leading up to the show. I'm very happy with how everything is going

fitraver
04-22-2017, 11:28 PM
Awesome update bro. Congrats on the sponsor!

mastermolnar
04-25-2017, 08:13 AM
So a quick update. Started low dose t3 yesterday. My coach is happy with my physique but we have started to stall in terms of leaning and he really doesn't want to have to cut carbs or anything to get the body fat down. We are up to 40 min cardio every morning and an hour and a half lift at night. Work is good. Food intake is good. Strength is still there and I'm so excited to see how this additional cardio and t3 treats me. Upped the tren a tad to help better maintain as much muscle as possible. That's basically it I more real news

mastermolnar
04-29-2017, 12:09 AM
Here's an update. Weight is slowly creeping down. Things are going well but I've been having trouble sleeping and I have no energy, which was to be expected. Training with my coach tomorrow. Here's a couple pics from the other day

joko123
05-20-2017, 10:37 PM
Looking great brother ! How far out are these?

Here's an update. Weight is slowly creeping down. Things are going well but I've been having trouble sleeping and I have no energy, which was to be expected. Training with my coach tomorrow. Here's a couple pics from the other day

mastermolnar
05-27-2017, 10:17 AM
One week out boys. Very excited about what I'm bringing. Within 5 pounds of weighin so dropping some water should get me there fine. I can't wait to eat after weigh in. I am fantasizing about food like women. I would do dirty things to a pizza right about now. Haha. No carbs last week and had a giant refeed and now back to zero carbs. Fuck my life. I feel like shit and I'm exhausted, but I'm looking like a statue so it's all working.

mastermolnar
06-02-2017, 08:16 AM
So today is the day I finally weigh in. I woke up at 188 this morning so I have very little left to lose before I'm finally able to eat a gigantic refeed. I'm pretty flat and depletedtoday but I feel pretty decent considering I've had no carbs for the past 9 days and 7 days prior to that with a refeed in between. Got a decent back pump yesterday

Xtreme4Life
06-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Looking great. Obviously doing something right. Really looking forward to the results!

joko123
06-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Good luck brother looking inside out! I'll be in the stands watching , it's gonna a great show

mastermolnar
06-05-2017, 03:38 AM
So I came in weighing 183. Totally flat and depleted and looking like a total piece of shit. After weigh ins I had a 7000 calorie meal at Cheesecake Factory and about another 2000 calories for breakfast and was able to put on 10 pounds from weighin to these pictures. About a 15 hr difference.

Results!!!
i placed 3rd in open light heavyweight bodybuiding and won the classic physique class b
on to nationals now!!!

joko123
06-05-2017, 10:53 AM
Congrats brother open LH was a Fucking stacked class.

You looked amazing

mastermolnar
06-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Thanks bro. You were there? Or you just saw the lineup

Congrats brother open LH was a Fucking stacked class.

You looked amazing

joko123
06-06-2017, 04:02 PM
I was there for the night show!
I had to work that morning and couldn't make pre judging

stephen220
06-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Congratulations I just went through the whole log if you keep this going I'll be following for sure.

mastermolnar
06-07-2017, 09:18 AM
I'll keep it going. So here is the update now....

started back up with my gh at 3iu twice daily, 8 units insulin onchest leg and back days, 350 test prop, 700 tren ace, 50mcg t3 and 100mcg clen. That's the cycle

for now we will be trying to fill out my chest and arms a bit more hence the insulin. We will be dropping the insulin most likely after another week depending on my response to it.

Diet is basically 125-150 c 200 p and up to 75f
not hard at all.

Update: I weighed in depleted at 183 and I'm 196 this morning. I feel very anabolic right now tough and this is a great opportunity to put on some size wile hopefully maintaining good condition and staying within striking range of the stage. I'll update with some pics soon. Here's one from yesterday during back day

Radman69
06-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Glad to see u did well Mr.M! Hope the family is doing well!

joko123
06-07-2017, 10:30 AM
I'll keep it going. So here is the update now....

started back up with my gh at 3iu twice daily, 8 units insulin onchest leg and back days, 350 test prop, 700 tren ace, 50mcg t3 and 100mcg clen. That's the cycle

for now we will be trying to fill out my chest and arms a bit more hence the insulin. We will be dropping the insulin most likely after another week depending on my response to it.

Diet is basically 125-150 c 200 p and up to 75f
not hard at all.

Update: I weighed in depleted at 183 and I'm 196 this morning. I feel very anabolic right now tough and this is a great opportunity to put on some size wile hopefully maintaining good condition and staying within striking range of the stage. I'll update with some pics soon. Here's one from yesterday during back day

Looking good brother how the hell did you get your tan off so fast?

mastermolnar
06-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Looking good brother how the hell did you get your tan off so fast?

haha. Honestly I just took a shower and it rinsed off without scrubbing. I don't know.

joko123
06-07-2017, 06:03 PM
Do you find it's hard to keep yourself from going hypo using the slin now ? I used slin shortly after the last contest I did and I felt I was constantly going hypo , I felt like I needed an absurd amount of carbs and sugar to keep my blood sugar up. I was using pie filling and Gatorade as my carb sources for only 10-18 iu humulin r.. like way more than 10csrbs per iu

Fancycat69
06-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Wow man you looked fantastic. You definitely put in the work. People always try and find ways to add in "refeeds" but you've shown that if you want to get shredded as fuck you gotta suffer. Congrats man

mastermolnar
06-08-2017, 12:32 AM
Do you find it's hard to keep yourself from going hypo using the slin now ? I used slin shortly after the last contest I did and I felt I was constantly going hypo , I felt like I needed an absurd amount of carbs and sugar to keep my blood sugar up. I was using pie filling and Gatorade as my carb sources for only 10-18 iu humulin r.. like way more than 10csrbs per iu

well it would depend on what your daily intake is and if you have residual carbohydrates to be processed. I haven't been getting hypo but I have been eating far more sheetlet out of hunger and a desire

mastermolnar
06-08-2017, 12:34 AM
Wow man you looked fantastic. You definitely put in the work. People always try and find ways to add in "refeeds" but you've shown that if you want to get shredded as fuck you gotta suffer. Congrats man

Thank you bro. I suffered alright. So did every area of my life... family,friends, work, health etc
but it was all worth it. My girl actually made me leave the house because she couldn't stand me. We are good now but I'm still not home.

Fancycat69
06-08-2017, 08:20 AM
Thank you bro. I suffered alright. So did every area of my life... family,friends, work, health etc
but it was all worth it. My girl actually made me leave the house because she couldn't stand me. We are good now but I'm still not home.

Damn man hope that ends up working out alright

mastermolnar
06-17-2017, 01:37 AM
It's all good over here. Putting in work. Two weeks out and growing in still. Gonna have one hell of a peak week but regardless we are gonna fuck shit up

Boombalaty
06-17-2017, 03:09 AM
Kick ass man! You look fucking great!
So I came in weighing 183. Totally flat and depleted and looking like a total piece of shit. After weigh ins I had a 7000 calorie meal at Cheesecake Factory and about another 2000 calories for breakfast and was able to put on 10 pounds from weighin to these pictures. About a 15 hr difference.

Results!!!
i placed 3rd in open light heavyweight bodybuiding and won the classic physique class b
on to nationals now!!!