PDA

View Full Version : Your HGH Experience

mike312
03-12-2017, 02:24 PM
ON my first gh run....Almost 6 weeks in... was curious to hear anyones experiences with it...currently running aas alongside and will continue gh with low dose test long run,, How long before fat loss with good diet and training ?...Muscle gains or vascularity ?...etc etc...thanks any input greatly appreciated....Started at 2 ius and now up to 4 ius pinned twice a day.. i know gh takes time but curious to hear.. Sleep has improved drastically for me...no sides of yet...a little sluggish at times but thats all

Fast Willie from Philly
03-12-2017, 02:28 PM
ON my first gh run....Almost 6 weeks in... was curious to hear anyones experiences with it...currently running aas alongside and will continue gh with low dose test long run,, How long before fat loss with good diet and training ?...Muscle gains or vascularity ?...etc etc...thanks any input greatly appreciated....Started at 2 ius and now up to 4 ius pinned twice a day.. i know gh takes time but curious to hear.. Sleep has improved drastically for me...no sides of yet...a little sluggish at times but thats all

I don't have a whole lot of time now bro but I'll definitely get with you later and tell you all about my experience with it. I think you up in your dose to 2iu twice a day is a good idea. I would make sure that second dose is quite a few hours before bedtime

mike312
03-12-2017, 02:39 PM
I do 2 ius fasting at 6 am and 10 to 12 hours later another 2ius ....4 total per day

Fast Willie from Philly
03-12-2017, 02:43 PM
I do 2 ius fasting at 6 am and 10 to 12 hours later another 2ius ....4 total per day

That's almost the same exact for me. First 2 at 5 in the morning and the second 2 between 3 and 5. See I knew I wanted to be like you when I grow up. I just didn't know who you was

mike312
03-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Willy you the man...lol

littlefrank
03-12-2017, 08:13 PM
I split doses. 1.5 3 times daily. One at 730 one at 1 and one before bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stephen220
03-14-2017, 09:42 AM
I've seen progressive fat loss the whole time on I'm not shredded or anything but I'm 10-11% and the gh helps me stay their no matter what I eat. The less body fat you have the more vascular you will get also. I'm at month 5 and with aas I feel like I've gained more weight starting the 3rd month it's easier to hold the weight and mass I have now. So I'd say around the 3rd month on you'll start to see some lean mass it's slowly but it's their. I'm taking 5 iu's all together 2.5 2x a day before my workout in the morning and before dinner usually. I'm on grey tops also

mike312
03-14-2017, 11:04 AM
Great feedback Stephen220...thanks !!

duraballs
03-15-2017, 12:36 AM
Been on/off GH for over 15 years. The chinese generics these days are just as strong as the original pharma grade i had back in the day. Look to split your doses. I prefer2-3 iu in the AM empty stomach before cardio. Here is the key- if your sluggish pop a 100mcg T4 with that AM GH shot. Some like to take the T4 at night, its a matter of personal preference. I have always noticed a boost in energy when I add the T4. I take the second 2-3 iu about 4 hours later, preferably with no food for 30 min after. You could have a protein shake I suppose, I use to do that and never noticed it blunting my GH release. Think that a lot of broscience.

Sides to look for would be swelling and/or tingling of the fingers, CTS, some joint pain in the sholders or knees ( but that subsides).

Have had great results when adding slin but im not sure if this forum allows for slin talk is the subject is rather taboo on many forums.

mike312
03-15-2017, 01:31 AM
Thanks bro...

stephen220
03-15-2017, 08:41 PM
Duraballs do you find that the t4 at that dose helps with protein synthesis that's one reason I haven't started t4 is I never felt sluggish so I don't think it's effecting my t4 at the 5ius. But slin is a great addition if you understand how to use it but it depends on your goals. My goal is to get as big as I possibly can so slin helps me towards my goal I'm 220 right now at 5'10" and wanna get to 230 lean.
Also cts with go away it takes a while if you don't lower your dose but it will at night can be the worst.

mike312
03-15-2017, 11:20 PM
Im 180 5.11....never have a problem getting ripped....Was 195 but huge gut and very out of shape...past two years put on alot of lean muscle....Trying to bulk a little more and keep the cut.... Eat very clean with a cheat day here and there or meal....

jsnm
03-16-2017, 01:11 AM
You'll be happy with the choice to get on growth bro,I noticed fat loss as its first effects on me.
Seems a lot easier to keep the fat off my mid section,once I bumped up the dose I could feel the side effects.
I'm now almost 7 months in straight,and started a cycle about a month in a half ago and I'm noticing way quicker gains this go around. Definitely putting on more quality size and more efficiently.
It seems to synergy between a good amount of growth and anabolics is incredible in my opinion.
Also I did start T4 once I got up to 9iu a day to counter effect the lethargic feeling,helped a lot.

mike312
03-16-2017, 01:14 AM
What month did you start noticing fat loss...and lean muscle being built... is it true it really defines your body more than just gear alone

Fast Willie from Philly
03-16-2017, 01:25 AM
What month did you start noticing fat loss...and lean muscle being built... is it true it really defines your body more than just gear alone

So I noticed bro a lot less water bloat and it's slower for me to gain weight. So I guess what I mean by that is guys that are Lean Like Us I think notice more that we won't put on water and fat before we notice fat being cut off of us if that makes any sense? So I don't notice actually losing fat but what I do notice is being a month-and-a-half into a cycle I look a lot better with the GH then if I was a month-and-a-half into the cycle without it. I just compared it to my previous Cycles

jsnm
03-16-2017, 01:26 AM
I feel I could notice some fat loss before month 2 on me anyway.
The lean muscle I'm not exactly sure I was putting on some winter mass so I couldn't see a ton of lean muscle yet.
Back late least year I ran a small blast cycle courtesy of PSL of just prop,test base and anadrol and packed on insane size in just 30 days.
The long term effects of the growth is where it shines though,you must run it for long term and with the help of the anabolics I feel it can change your look all together,or at least I'm feeling that way now.
I'm going to keep running it for as long as I can keep buying it.

jsnm
03-16-2017, 01:30 AM
So I noticed bro a lot less water bloat and it's slower for me to gain weight. So I guess what I mean by that is guys that are Lean Like Us I think notice more that we won't put on water and fat before we notice fat being cut off of us if that makes any sense? So I don't notice actually losing fat but what I do notice is being a month-and-a-half into a cycle I look a lot better with the GH then if I was a month-and-a-half into the cycle without it. I just compared it to my previous Cycles

That's awesome bro,I know when I first started I noticed some water weight on me,but it quickly disappeared as well.

Fast Willie from Philly
03-16-2017, 01:39 AM
after I finish this cycle I will Pct and then I want to stay on 4iu a day and 250 test E for a year.
I feel I could notice some fat loss before month 2 on me anyway.
The lean muscle I'm not exactly sure I was putting on some winter mass so I couldn't see a ton of lean muscle yet.
Back late least year I ran a small blast cycle courtesy of PSL of just prop,test base and anadrol and packed on insane size in just 30 days.
The long term effects of the growth is where it shines though,you must run it for long term and with the help of the anabolics I feel it can change your look all together,or at least I'm feeling that way now.
I'm going to keep running it for as long as I can keep buying it.

Fast Willie from Philly
03-16-2017, 01:41 AM
your a big boy bro! implants?
That's awesome bro,I know when I first started I noticed some water weight on me,but it quickly disappeared as well.

jsnm
03-16-2017, 01:44 AM
Thanks bro but no,just a fake natty [emoji23]

RockDawg
03-20-2017, 04:51 PM
On my 8th week of GH. Currently running 4iu's. I noticed fat loss with 2iu's. lol I also started out of shape at 236. Now I'm 214 but I've been running 3 times a week and eating pretty clean as well. Hopefully in 4 weeks I'll kick it in with some AAS.

dogma261
03-20-2017, 07:43 PM
What kind of gh are you all taking

Blue pill or red one..

mike312
03-21-2017, 12:16 AM
Grey tops and Jintropins

Donkeyballs
04-19-2017, 03:13 AM
Watch out for CTS, personally get it very badly. Had to get some hand splits to use at night for helping to sleep. this is even splitting dosage at 2ius after fasted cardio, and 2ius before bed. GH been running has been tested quite high and very potent, been on 4ius for over year straight.

Thappy
04-19-2017, 03:32 AM
I noticed fat loss at 3iu of humatrope with in 4 weeks. skin change was very dramatic with in first 2 weeks

reedcusa
04-19-2017, 03:32 AM
You are a beast Bro, height weight?

Thanks bro but no,just a fake natty [emoji23]

RockDawg
04-24-2017, 08:06 PM
13 weeks in ! Feeling good in the Gym today. Not really losing any weight staying around 212-215. Can see a couple abs now and I'm getting Vascular. Well more than before lol. 4iu's a day split am and after WO 5-6 pm. No Aas as of now. For some reason today seemed like I hit another level somehow. Strength, skin, energy, muscles just seemed bigger and harder looking.

Guru3084
04-25-2017, 01:37 AM
Useing seros feel really good on 3iu daily noticed good fullness to muscles rather quickly

BMG
04-25-2017, 03:50 AM
I noticed fat loss at 3iu of humatrope with in 4 weeks. skin change was very dramatic with in first 2 weeks

What happened to your skin?

Thappy
04-25-2017, 06:25 AM
What happened to your skin?

Was as like a baby's skin from being all sun fucked even mrs noticed and commented