PDA

View Full Version : Training times

Jay0536
03-12-2017, 04:15 PM
Whats going on brothers! So I used to train at 4:30 PM until the gym started getting too packed so I switched my schedule to 5:00 AM. My question for anyone who lifts that early, do you eat before you go and work out and is there a good pre-workout that I can take for a little boost. Right now I do ok but would like to make my workout a little more intense and that's tough to do at 5:00. I do get 7-8 hours of sleep the night before..

Anzel
03-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Whats going on brothers! So I used to train at 4:30 PM until the gym started getting too packed so I switched my schedule to 5:00 AM. My question for anyone who lifts that early, do you eat before you go and work out and is there a good pre-workout that I can take for a little boost. Right now I do ok but would like to make my workout a little more intense and that's tough to do at 5:00. I do get 7-8 hours of sleep the night before..
1st off be patient and you will adjust. In the meantime I think coffee is a great pre workout. But if u don't drink it then nevermind...you can then use a pre workout like C4....

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net Puritysourcelabs.ru

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jay0536
03-12-2017, 07:54 PM
I'm not a big coffee drinker. I may try the C4. Thank you buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk