PDA

View Full Version : Lady Sky's Log

Lady Sky
03-13-2017, 09:32 AM
Hi BOPers,

Nice to be here and thanks for the warm welcome in the intro section!
Here I will keep you updated about my progress.

I am 27 y/o
50 kgs/127.87 lbs at the moment and
1.58m/5'2

My goal is to be fit, strong, and confident with a well build physique. If I must choose a catagory It would be figure/bodyfitness, although I find the Olympia bikini girls also a very nice goal to work to.
I train for 6 years now with 2,5 years on gear. My boyfriend is also on this board. I consider him as my coach and he advices me with diets, and training protocols and gear use. I had lots of trial and error in our path to find out what works best for my body and still learning. Sometimes I think my progress is slow or not good enough, but If I look back where I came from I have nothing to complain.
Before I started lifting and eating well I was a tiny stressed out girl and mentally not in check; my bf and I had problems with my parents and I let this infect us too much what led to weight and appetite loss. At my worst I was 40 kg/ 90 lbs.

Now I am a complete different person, although the old me is getting the best of me now and then. Luckly for me my bf is a strong mtf who holds a mirror in front of me and pushes me out of my comfort zone as well in the gym as in life.

Last 2 years I was busy with getting my bodyfat down and it was a slow process. Since I start using HGH my body changed and became more dry on my legs and waist. In between I also had a breast augmentation.
Since last November I started bulking for the first time. (Had a bulk earlier , followed advice from a girl she said take EQ and Primo, well that went bad so I quit bulking and using)
It felt like a new world was opening for me! Although my diet is still clean I don't mind to take light sauce, extra fruits or even a cookie or a glass of whisky when its not my cheatmeal. I now KNOW Im not getting fat in a day (also thanks to hgh I think) and Im enjoying life.
I had 2 short bulks, the first one I quit because of stomach pain (2800 ckal) but then I found out I chose the wrong food. I only used tbol at 20mg
Last bulk I noticed it wasnt going so well anymore with gaining weight and I catched a flu. I used tbol at 20mg and introduced npp starting 25 mg e7d
In total I went 10 kgs/22 lbs up
So now Im having a break and I will do blood work, Im only on npp now, 50mg e5d.

Within a few weeks Im jumping on the gain train again . The plan is to lean down a bit after that, switching to winstrol and if that goes well I want to try tren along with it.
I never use much , and because of my bad experiences I am very careful and taking it slow.

Well this was my story in short, I hope to get to know you all. Im open for tips or suggestions and I'd love to answer any questions.
Pics are coming up, it will be old and new ones.

Torcha
03-13-2017, 09:56 AM
love a background story.. makes it all the more interesting to follow someone.. nice of you to share you trials and tribulations.. im curious on the hgh use.. wat is your choice? human grade, generic or cjc with dac? a area I know little about for the female body.. my mrs is keen, thou has concerns, a anavar she ran that wasn't anavar has her worried..she quites likes osterine, and will be trying turinabol shortly..
and now the guessing game begins....guess your partner!!! im pretty good at these things.. 20 bucks says I can work it out in a week.. haha....

benlash74
03-13-2017, 10:05 AM
Wow nice. You know what you want and sounds like you are determined to get there. Will be super cool to hear about your gear use and training. My wife has a similar story and lifting has changed the way she sees herself. Much more confident and not afraid to live the way she wants and not how others think she should. Some guys are intimidated by women with muscles. I support her 100%.

Lady Sky
03-13-2017, 11:15 AM
I try to post pics want to upload them from my images but suddenly cant see where anymore..

I use generic hgh, my bf did blood tests and it seems that they are a bit overdosed. I tried peptides before but didnt thought it do much. Main reason was for wrinkles cause hgh seems a better option than botox. I have a before and after pic once I know how I post it.
Cool your girl is also thinking about tbol I really love it
Benlash for me its b ettee if people might be intimidated cause I am short and have a young face . I always felt the need to prove mhswld and feel like I need to work harder to been noticed especially with my previous manager position.

Woods
03-13-2017, 11:19 AM
Thanks for posting the log !! I will be following it !! Keep up the hard work sister

Torcha
03-13-2017, 11:32 AM
I try to post pics want to upload them from my images but suddenly cant see where anymore..

I use generic hgh, my bf did blood tests and it seems that they are a bit overdosed. I tried peptides before but didnt thought it do much. Main reason was for wrinkles cause hgh seems a better option than botox. I have a before and after pic once I know how I post it.
Cool your girl is also thinking about tbol I really love it
Benlash for me its b ettee if people might be intimidated cause I am short and have a young face . I always felt the need to prove mhswld and feel like I need to work harder to been noticed especially with my previous manager position.

the picture file may be too large.. try to crop them to see if that works... nothing wrong with overdosed generic at all. my guess the peptide dose was too small, or not as good as it should be. quite common with chinese peptides.. I wasted a lot of time with below average peptides for a while.. gave up..then was recommended to trial some. now, its all I use for gh release.. very effective...
the turinbol we have is 20mg I think. so I will be putting them into a oral solution to get them down to a more girl friendly dose. my mrs is very sensitive to any chemical, alcohol included.. most likely start on 5mgs pd and see how she goes.. what are your thoughts for her on dose?. she is a shorter girl too. loves free weights, hates cardio.. we train together wen she can free her up her mum duties and work commitments..

JohnDoe
03-13-2017, 12:17 PM
Following! Will pop in here and there. Thanks for logging [emoji4] [emoji1303]

Lady Sky
03-13-2017, 12:36 PM
Well it seems like I cant add pics anymore how do I change this?

Posting Permissions

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

JohnDoe
03-13-2017, 01:32 PM
Well it seems like I cant add pics anymore how do I change this?

Posting Permissions

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

Not sure what that's all about. Try logging out and logging back in? Perhaps DWBO will know.

ironjulius
03-13-2017, 01:34 PM
Edit tren is hardcore and this is you 3rd cycle?

Lady Sky
03-13-2017, 03:00 PM
Edit tren is hardcore and this is you 3rd cycle?

Nah that will be the 6th by then . I am aware of what tren does. Benefit is that it does not aromarize. But again ..I will be very careful and start low. See If I can also handle it mentally

Woods
03-13-2017, 03:21 PM
Ur man is going to lucky or dead lol !! If u dont kill him in bedroom he better act like he's got some brains about him lol !!

Never heard of a lady doing tren . Now npp,tbol,test,winny,var and hgh but never tren .This should be interesting .

Lady Sky
03-13-2017, 03:33 PM
Ur man is going to lucky or dead lol !! If u dont kill him in bedroom he better act like he's got some brains about him lol !!

Never heard of a lady doing tren . Now npp,tbol,test,winny,var and hgh but never tren .This should be interesting .

Hahaha lol both on tren should be interesting. I never heard from it too but a while ago I read that tren is actually one of the best things for woman if well monitored

Dont wanna be old
03-15-2017, 07:25 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/fkcwtz.png
http://i67.tinypic.com/13zwuir.png
http://i64.tinypic.com/azf33a.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/nqzakm.png

fitraver
03-15-2017, 07:37 PM
Definitely in to hear about how that tren goes. That's new to me!

HardtoGain
03-15-2017, 08:51 PM
Looking great. I will be following along.

I know a couple females who have tried Tren. If you would like I can ask them about their experiences on it?

Lady Sky
03-16-2017, 09:01 AM
Looking great. I will be following along.

I know a couple females who have tried Tren. If you would like I can ask them about their experiences on it?

That would be great!

benlash74
03-16-2017, 09:52 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/fkcwtz.png
http://i67.tinypic.com/13zwuir.png
http://i64.tinypic.com/azf33a.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/nqzakm.png

Dwbo you have changed a lot since the last time we talked. Lol
Just kiddin broski.
Nice work lady sky. Looking great. Shoulders are stacked.

Lady Sky
03-16-2017, 11:32 AM
Thank you benlash! I always thought that shoulders amd legs were my worst but now they have come by a bit finally (see intro post)

I decided to go off npp so no steroids for a few weeks, let my body breathe and reduce sides so Im completely ready for my next bulk. Before that I will do a blood test to check the basics and I hope my cholesterol is normal. Last time on 20mg tbol it was a tiny bit too high. We will see..

JimmyMcFistacuff
03-16-2017, 12:51 PM
Following for tren updates... you have a great base going... changes should be interesting. Good luck..

Torcha
03-16-2017, 01:31 PM
Dwbo you have changed a lot since the last time we talked. Lol
Just kiddin broski.
Nice work lady sky. Looking great. Shoulders are stacked.

hmm. .. im guessing she opens her own jars of tomato sauce..

Torcha
03-16-2017, 01:36 PM
Hahaha lol both on tren should be interesting. I never heard from it too but a while ago I read that tren is actually one of the best things for woman if well monitored

can that be done in one household?...tren vs turinabol is one thing but tren vs tren..damn. who gets the bigger piece of steak? can a blender do that much work?
I love to see you both shopping in a busy mall. people and kids flying around everywhere.. wonder if you can beat my kid kicking at shops record?. 3 meters, oh 9 foot...that's a challenge by the way!!

Lady Sky
03-20-2017, 02:17 PM
Im fearless Torcha I think we will manage lol no kidding but I think we survive.

I decided to go entirely off aas so no npp as well...clear my body and reduce sides so Im ready for my next bulk. Also for reliable results for blood test.
I now take 20 mg clen and bumped up to 3 iu hgh to keep my muscle and we will see if it will lean me out a bit.

Torcha
03-20-2017, 02:36 PM
Im fearless Torcha I think we will manage lol no kidding but I think we survive.

I decided to go entirely off aas so no npp as well...clear my body and reduce sides so Im ready for my next bulk. Also for reliable results for blood test.
I now take 20 mg clen and bumped up to 3 iu hgh to keep my muscle and we will see if it will lean me out a bit.

oh. I like it wen people use my name... unless im getting in trouble, then not so great.. you do sound kinda fearless, im sure you will be fine.. thou my kid kicking record needs to be broken by someone..
now!
your off coming off gear completely and now cutting..im on dnp whilst cutting then bulking. You have hgh and I have cjc with dac.. Your a girl and im a boy. Your in usa and im in aus. Despite our differences, I think we can still be friends. haha..

Lady Sky
03-20-2017, 09:10 PM
No Im from the Netherlands. Now can we still be Friends? Oh but we both like small reps high weight and muscular men and woman ��

TEPENEX
03-21-2017, 07:30 PM
Nice to see you stepping up to the plate in here. Keep at it I like the log so far.

My advice is use var, npp, and a touch of gh or peps but use them 2-3 x a day. This should take you very far. Looking for pictures.

PAiN
04-05-2017, 09:06 PM
Great work! Nice to see you logging! Keep us updated!

JimmyMcFistacuff
04-18-2017, 09:48 PM
Tren must have gotten her.... hope she is doing ok.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TEPENEX
05-05-2017, 10:49 PM
^ Yea what happened where is she....

Lady Sky
05-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Yeah sorry I was away for a while. I have a new job and I sold my house..looking to buy a new one, we found out What issue my bf has with his heart,considering operation. lot going on
BUT Im back on the gain train since 2 weeks now. I feel really great and my strenght is going trough the roof! Too bad I cant post pics still ...
Im now on 10mg tbol and 50mg e5d npp. Still on gh but back to 3iu.
Tren is for the future, Im so in love with bulking it will take a while untill Im cutting. I almost weigh 60kgs with 13% bodyfat . My goal is to be 60kg dry and lean but Im not sure it thats achievable in this one year on and off bulking.
But the off time period did very good, I dont think I need to up my dose real soon.
Plus the bf and me are bulking together which is NICE

Lady Sky
05-11-2017, 11:18 AM
* back to 2iu ,not 3

bigeyed
05-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Sounds like you got a lot going on. Glad to hear from you. Any pics you could post would be great. Trying to get the wife to try out anavar and any inspiration for her would be great. Let her know that, if done right, it's safe and will help her reach her goals. Keep going strong.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lady Sky
05-12-2017, 06:46 AM
Var was a waste of money for me. I would advice tbol at 5mg for her . Had no sides at all and slow but solid gains

Lady Sky
05-12-2017, 07:44 AM
Which mod can reset my posting settings do I can post attachments?

Lady Sky
05-12-2017, 09:03 AM

Torcha
05-14-2017, 02:29 PM

try DWBO again...wen you send a pm... write 'don't wanna be old' it will pop up..

Lady Sky
05-28-2017, 06:29 AM
So..
Quick update with less good news
I had to quit my bulk because I developped a shin injury (and I dont even run) on both legs .
Went for dry needling twice which hurts a bit more in shins and calves than the rest of the body.
But I skipped leg day a few times time and thought well this is it..I cant continue because especially legs are my focus.
So back on tbol only.
I dont know what Im gonna do after because my scar operation is also on the menu and after that I cant train for 2 weeks or longer.
I thought maybe go cutting but then my skin is all thight which is bad for the new scar.
Bummer

Torcha
05-28-2017, 11:13 AM
So..
Quick update with less good news
I had to quit my bulk because I developped a shin injury (and I dont even run) on both legs .
Went for dry needling twice which hurts a bit more in shins and calves than the rest of the body.
But I skipped leg day a few times time and thought well this is it..I cant continue because especially legs are my focus.
So back on tbol only.
I dont know what Im gonna do after because my scar operation is also on the menu and after that I cant train for 2 weeks or longer.
I thought maybe go cutting but then my skin is all thight which is bad for the new scar.
Bummer

Leg Day Motivation | Robertfrank615 - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sXomW0ROGo)