PDA

View Full Version : Need opinions on an injury

Skribble83
03-15-2017, 01:22 AM
What's up BOP. I got an injury like 2 months ago and it's still bothering me. It's messing up my bench , chinups and even my bicep workouts. It hurts to even touch the area. The smaller circle is the one that has been hurting for 2 months. The bigger one is like where it seems to be spreading. It's not an excruciating pain but it is hindering my workout intensity. I know most will say see a Dr and have x-rays but I'd rather use that as a last resort because it's just so expensive. Have any of you had an injury like this? and what muscle would that be that's damaged? And last would a cycle of deca help? Thanks guys12466

toppjimie
03-20-2017, 08:09 PM
looks like you strained your tricep muscle or tendon. ice,rest and a bottle of advil will help.save the deca when your 100%,working out while your still hurt isnt helping the healing process,your doing more harm than good.

Skribble83
03-20-2017, 09:50 PM
looks like you strained your tricep muscle or tendon. ice,rest and a bottle of advil will help.save the deca when your 100%,working out while your still hurt isnt helping the healing process,your doing more harm than good.

Thanks man. I'll take the week off and see what happens.

bulk_cut
03-20-2017, 09:56 PM
You have trigger points in those areas. You need to scrape/rub them out and you'll be fine. Using DMSO works well as a lubricant while scraping (preferably) but rubbing them out will work as well.

Skribble83
03-21-2017, 12:14 AM
You have trigger points in those areas. You need to scrape/rub them out and you'll be fine. Using DMSO works well as a lubricant while scraping (preferably) but rubbing them out will work as well.

DMSO? And you mean rub the area like a massage?

FutureIFBBProJARow23
04-16-2017, 11:22 PM
What's up BOP. I got an injury like 2 months ago and it's still bothering me. It's messing up my bench , chinups and even my bicep workouts. It hurts to even touch the area. The smaller circle is the one that has been hurting for 2 months. The bigger one is like where it seems to be spreading. It's not an excruciating pain but it is hindering my workout intensity. I know most will say see a Dr and have x-rays but I'd rather use that as a last resort because it's just so expensive. Have any of you had an injury like this? and what muscle would that be that's damaged? And last would a cycle of deca help? Thanks guys12466 I would use anti inflammatory and take time off from gym