PDA

View Full Version : Gyno

Kraken
03-15-2017, 07:53 PM
Ok guys, I've ran a few cycles of test mixed with other goods and never used arimidex, anastrozle or nothing and I've never had gyno. So now I just started back on some test I've had waiting on my shipment to come in. I haven't ran anything in about 6 months and I've noticed a little lagging sagging whatever you want to call it in my nips. It's not bad or super noticeable but "I" notice it. I ordered some letro in hopes to fix the problem. Any input would be greatly appreciated on what you guys think, and also on how I should run it. Can you run letro while on cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

americanbulldogg
03-15-2017, 08:09 PM
Why do you continue to keep asking the exact thing in multiple places! Members and vets have commented have tried helping you multiple times! Do you not do any of your own research? Start putting in the work and educate yourself!!!

Kraken
03-15-2017, 08:14 PM
This isn't the same question? And is this not the pct board where your supposed to ask these types of questions? I've done research and would rather hear someone else's opinion on it.

americanbulldogg
03-15-2017, 08:22 PM
Post cycle therapy is for after a cycle!! Your asking what the difference is between AI's during a cycle so smart ass since obviously you know what your doing bc you can use AAS WITHOUT EDUCATING YOURSELF. Sure let someone else chime in. You shouldn't be running anything! You are the reason why this lifestyle gets so much shit!

Kraken
03-15-2017, 08:25 PM
Ha alright bro forgive me for asking questions. I figured I could get a better answer out of posting on that board. I haven't seen anything positive out of this BOP yet. All I've got is bashing everything I say or ask.

americanbulldogg
03-15-2017, 08:29 PM
There are so many ppl who will help even me if u listen brother! I am not bashing you,all I want you to do is read some man read the difference in the compounds. There is so much infor here for you to learn from! Just read brother b4 you jump in this game! Many ppl had stated that letro will shut you down not to take it. Aromasin is the way to go. Just read brother! We will all help but none of us will do the work for you!

cajun504
03-15-2017, 09:53 PM
Ive never used it but you can find letro protocols on how to get rid of gyno but from what I understand it is to be administered as soon as you see symptoms or a relatively short time after you've noticed them. Here you are 6 months after your last cycle bro, which means you've had this issue for a while. I'm not so sure that will be an option for you. I tell this to everyone man, just because you do not grow tits does not mean your E2 is in check. You need blood work and always always always need to keep an AI or aromasin on hand. I would look on here for protocols but I'm not so sure it will be able to help you at this point. Maybe someone will chime in with more experience with this.

Kraken
03-15-2017, 09:56 PM
Ive never used it but you can find letro protocols on how to get rid of gyno but from what I understand it is to be administered as soon as you see symptoms or a relatively short time after you've noticed them. Here you are 6 months after your last cycle bro, which means you've had this issue for a while. I'm not so sure that will be an option for you. I tell this to everyone man, just because you do not grow tits does not mean your E2 is in check. You need blood work and always always always need to keep an AI or aromasin on hand. I would look on here for protocols but I'm not so sure it will be able to help you at this point. Maybe someone will chime in with more experience with this.

Thanks bro. I got a bottle to maybe help. Hell im gonna give it a go just to see if it will help if not I will go another route. It's not bad but I know it's there.

Kraken

bigeyed
03-15-2017, 11:18 PM
You want to run Nolvadex for Gyno bro. Look up some of the stickies about it. Letro will crash your e2 if your not careful and most sources have it in too high a dose. Everyone is different and responds differently to compounds but I would only run Letro if my bloods came back crazy high. You want a SERM for Gyno not an AI.

AGPharmaceuticals
06-12-2017, 08:58 AM
Letro will make you crash, try aromasin