PDA

View Full Version : PSL anavar,a little right hook to your one two.

Anzel
03-16-2017, 01:24 PM
PSL anavar , a little right hook to your one two
So as you guys know already I have been on blast with PSL Sustanon and Primo and about 6 weeks in I'm seeing the payoff as I work hard and eat right.
Well I was just waiting for my Var to come and it was a bit delayed so I'm starting it later than I wanted but no worries.
I love var at 60 to 80 mg/day....I am starting at 40 though just to see how I feel.
So yeah I'm now one of those guys...running an expensive oral with an expensive injectable with 4 iu of hgh..it's nice to splurge on yourself once in a while!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

macedog24
03-16-2017, 01:28 PM
PSL anavar , a little right hook to your one two
So as you guys know already I have been on blast with PSL Sustanon and Primo and about 6 weeks in I'm seeing the payoff as I work hard and eat right.
Well I was just waiting for my Var to come and it was a bit delayed so I'm starting it later than I wanted but no worries.
I love var at 60 to 80 mg/day....I am starting at 40 though just to see how I feel.
So yeah I'm now one of those guys...running an expensive oral with an expensive injectable with 4 iu of hgh..it's nice to splurge on yourself once in a while!

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Awesome anzel. And you are right . sometimes we need to take care of us first!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

macedog24
03-16-2017, 01:31 PM
Awesome. Sometimes you need to take care of yourself first, and the var will definitely get ya there with that primo/sust combo.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

yesidont
03-19-2017, 10:07 PM
some time ago i was thinking about my cycle and my choice was Susta, Primo, Var and GH but i choose something else and go to short esters :)