PDA

View Full Version : Question

Rickx
03-16-2017, 07:14 PM
So im taking aromastin as an ai rn in my cycle should I take it durning pct also??

Xtreme4Life
03-16-2017, 07:20 PM
I was wrong lol. See below. But I at least admitted that was a distinct possibility before this first post ;)

bulk_cut
03-16-2017, 08:20 PM
Yes, take it all the way throughout your PCT.

Xtreme4Life
03-16-2017, 08:24 PM
Yes, take it all the way throughout your PCT.

Care to elaborate as to why you think that should be done?

Xtreme4Life
03-16-2017, 08:30 PM
Interesting....another forum there's posts claiming that Aromasin "has the ability to increase free Testosterone and IGF (Insulin Growth Factor) levels in the body". I could see that as being a reason for taking through PCT if legit. Being suicidal and therefore not having to worry as much about the rebound like with Adex I don't see why not.

It seems there's a lot of conflicting posts as to whether or not to run it into PCT depending on which forum and who you believe.....but if the above is true, and the safe course is to keep the E low during PCT, I guess that would justify its use.

Xtreme4Life
03-16-2017, 08:39 PM
So I think I was making the same mistake that a lot of people used to in the older forum posts, and looking at Asin as just another AI, which it's not. I like this guy's explanation:

"A suicidal aromatose inhibitor is going to to have no negative impact to any feedback loop. It is a benefit keeping your e2 low during the recovery phase as it does send a signal to the hypothalamus to produce more test. And there will be no spike of e2 when the enzymes come back. I love aromasin during pct. I like aromasin off cycle sometimes when I wasn't on TRT. Like I said in the discussion we have already had regarding this topic, dudes run HCG and aromasin for PCT with no SERMs and kick ass doing it. I'm so over guys saying don't take an AI during PCT. These guys are just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Lived it. And nobody can tell me otherwise. And like in that thread I posted above, some very knowledgable guys on here have been there and done that too.

With that said I wouldn't do it with Adex or Letro. Just a suicidal inhibitor. Not having a go at anyone, just want the facts out there. This is a myth that's gone on long enough and sadly guys have followed it and probably set themselves back about. Nothing wrong with 6.25mg of aromasin ED or EOD during pct running SERMs like clomid. Damn that clomid and its estrogenic nature."

Rickx
03-17-2017, 02:02 AM
Sweet bro I was thinking about runing it during my pct before I posted this and everything you just said coincided with everything I was thinking thanks for the 2nd opinion bro

Fancycat69
03-17-2017, 08:45 PM
Interesting. Never knew that about aromastin.

bigeyed
03-18-2017, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the info. This is what I've also found. I will be using Asin from now on throughout cycle and PCT. I actually came to this conclusion a few days ago after doing some research. Thanks for posting it up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk